Letting Love Find a Way

Ready

I knew that I shouldn’t, but I had to. When I was sure everyone, mostly Aunt Helen, was asleep, I snuck out the window in my bedroom. I left the window open a little bit so it would be easy to open when I came back. I was lucky enough to have a trellis next to my window that I could climb down. When I reached the ground I walked quickly over to Frank’s house. I knocked quickly and Linda answered the door. I knew it was late but I just wanted to see Frank without having Aunt Helen breathing down my back.

“Hi Linda,” I said. “Is it ok if I see Frank?”

“Yeah,” she said smiling. “But you two behave. I was just on my way out. There’s an emergency at my office.”

“Ok,” I said. “Thanks.”

I walked quickly past Linda and up to Frank’s room where I knew he probably was. I opened the door quickly and saw Frank lying on his bed. He looked at me with surprise when he saw me and then smiled. I smiled too and went straight for his bed. When I reached it, I crawled on top of him and kissed him passionately. Frank kissed back quickly and slipped his tongue into my mouth and flipped me over so that he was now on top of me. We pulled apart for a second so that I could pull his shirt off and Frank pulled mine off. He kissed down my neck and my collarbone. I started to unbutton Frank’s pants and pull them off of him. He did the same to me and then pulled off my underwear and my bra. I started to pull his boxers off.

“Frank,” I said. He lifted his head from my neck and looked into my eyes. “I’m ready.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to update, but I changed my mind ^_^ I know this one is short, but I might write another chapter for today. Feedback?
~Sally
Also, thanks again to everyone who commented! : )