Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

Last Friday Night

I woke up hearing his voice in the shower. He was humming a song I didn’t know, but he did it often when he was under the hot water, alone. Sometimes we were there together, and when that happened he used to release some other kind of sounds. Little sighs or moans that totally made me going crazy. Everything about his body made me excited, every little inch of his skin.

I got out of the bed I spent the night in and got dressed fast, hoping he wouldn’t have come out of the bathroom before I sneaked out of the room. My hair was a mess, and I wasn’t even with all my clothes on, when I run out of the house. I used to do it every time. He knew that, once he would have finished his shower, he wouldn’t have found me in his bed again, at least until the next time. And he didn’t complain. And you know what? Neither did I.

We had that sort of relationship people call ‘affair’, but that’s not the word I like to use when I talk about what me and John have. People also could say we are ‘friends with benefits’, but the fact is that we are not even friends. Not at all. I like to call ourselves ‘strangers with benefits’, because I actually don’t know him.
I just know that his name is John O’Callaghan and he’s from Tempe, Arizona. I know that he’s 22 and is a brother in Theta Chi, the loudest fraternity house on campus. I didn’t really want to know anything else but that. I didn’t care if he was more of a coffee person or if he liked dogs. And I’m sure he felt the same. We never talked about us, or the two of us as a couple, because we were not in a relationship. We had sex when we wanted to, and when it happened we just needed to text the other one and as soon as we met, we were in heaven. Yes, because John made me feel over the stars when we were together, like…together.
There was nothing more than pure physical attraction between us; I liked what I saw since the first time my eyes caught his sight at one of the parties his fraternity usually use to throw. It didn’t take long before his lips were on mine. And it didn’t take any longer before we were calling our names while moaning and asking for more. His hands knew what spot was the right one to make me feel great and every time was a new discovery for the both of us, because we always wanted to try something new.
John, or Johno, as everybody called him, especially his brothers, was definitely a sex bomb.
In my entire life –just 19 years old to be honest- I’ve never found any guy who made me get wet with just one touch or three whispered words in my ear.

“I want you”

We never asked for that kind of…thing we had, and we didn’t just avoid the topic, but we seemed like we were handling it with no worries at all. I didn’t care about him bitching around the campus, I knew he had a horde of girls ready to have sex with him, and he didn’t really have to ask them, because anyway they were there at his feet already, even begging him to choose them. John could have had every girl he wanted, and even if he did have them all, I couldn’t give a damn. I had what I wanted from him, and I just had to send a text to see him knocking at my house door with the excuse of ‘going out for a walk’. And while walking back to his house –just because mine didn’t allow boys upstairs- we didn’t even talk. Actually we didn’t talk much at parties as well, and if we did, we were both usually under the influence of alcohol, so those conversations didn’t even count. Funny thing was that everybody knew what we had and seemed amused by that. His brothers even started to make bets about us. They made bets on how many days me and John could get on with that fake relationship, or in how many days John would have get rid of me, or in how many I would have get rid of him. Everybody asked us if we were cool with what was happening to us, and anyone never believed us when we answered we were all right with it. They didn’t get the point.
The actual point was that I didn’t want to be pissed off over a jerk like him. I knew how he treated girls and I wouldn’t wanted to cry over someone who doesn’t deserve my tears. Besides, I didn’t find him a guy who to give my trust, because he could have cheated on me. And who knew if he did it already.
But I didn’t care. If John had another girl in his bed, I was ok with that. After all, he liked having all the girls around him. He was the animal of the party, he loved being at the centre of attention.
Everyone knew his reputation: when he was drunk only God knows what he could do. Once, he ran into a tree on a bike, because he was high. I didn’t find him a good influence at all. But he was a good friend, so they said. Not that I wanted to be his confident or something. I couldn’t care less.

I slowly got into my house and then ran to my room, which I used to share with my best friend and sister Rebecca. I met her in college while we were both freshmen, and we decided to rush Zeta Tau Alpha because it looked like a nice place where to live and where to share our college experiences. Now that we weren’t pledges anymore, we definitely had more fun. Along the philanthropy and the benefit causes we helped and raised money for –we were the number one sorority on campus for something- we were all nice girls who liked to both study hard and party at the same way.
I wanted to have a shower as soon as possible; I still felt my skin sweaty and if someone else saw me, he or she would have thought I was someone with real bad hygiene and that was more than wrong.
I tried to made my way to my room and in it, making no noise because Becky was still sleeping –obviously, because it was still 7 am- but I never was that good in pretending to be the thief when I was younger and we played at ‘cops and robbers’.

“Gotcha”

“Dammit!”

She laughed, with that very girly laugh of hers, and giggled.

“I’m having a shower”

“Good choice. I can smell sex from here. I won’t even ask you where you were”

“I slept over”

“You better say, you sex-ed over”

“You’re funny”

“Take back that sarcastic attitude sister, I’m just being honest”

“Weren’t you sleeping?”

“Yes, until I heard you coming in. You’re loud. I guess if John likes that part of you”

“Oh my God, just shut up and go back to sleep please”

“I’m just saying! Don’t be so prude with me! I’m sure you’re not with him!”

I slammed the door of our room and got to the bathrooms we all shared together. I finally had a regenerating shower and getting back to bed, I really hoped Becky felt asleep again.
Apparently, she was. I sneaked under the sheets of my own single bed and sighed. I felt tired after all.

“So, are you going to call the quits?”

“I thought you were sleeping”

“You woke me up”

“Anyway, I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Yes, you do”

Becky wasn’t that happy of my decision. She didn’t understand why I liked that sex thing with a guy I barely knew. But I didn’t expect people to understand. She had her boyfriend in the other number one fraternity, called Sigma Ni, and they were pretty much serious. So she thought I had to be like her and built something that could have last a lot, even after college. But I didn’t want that. I was satisfied with what I had.

“Becky I’m tired, can we talk about this later? Or maybe don’t even start talking?”

“As you prefer, your highness”

Finally, we both felt asleep, this time for real. A few hours later I woke up with a text message.
One of those. One of his.

“Tonight we party again. Can I count you in, RIGHT?”
♠ ♠ ♠
New fanfiction, this time based one of my favorite tv shows. Do you watch Greek? :)
I love it and I love the whole american college and campus environment so I decided to put my effort in this story. I hope you like this first chapter. The whole story is written in Andy's POV.

I would love to read your comments about this. Also if you like the idea itself!
It means a lot to me.
Also because english is not my mother tounge, so I'd like to know if there's something grammatically wrong. I'm trying to improve myself.

I would like if you read my other fictions, called 'The Greatest Love Of All' and 'Baby, Just Breathe', if you don't already.

Thanks! Again, I hope you like it!

Danielle