Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

On A Lonely Night

I was really looking for the party Kennedy told me about for the whole week. He didn’t explain much because it was a secret he shared with his brothers, but from his words it sounded like the best they ever threw. The theme was the end of the world and the concept of it was doing in one night something you would have liked to do before the end of your life. It was a cool idea; Kennedy was really creative and I was sure that one was his. He even invented a sponsor for it: “This is the night we all leave it behind”.
He invited the whole campus to it, leaving out the Sigma Ni fraternity, of course. I always thought Kennedy should have been voted for the new Theta Chi president, once Tyson graduated.

“No way! You’re telling me you’re not having any party on Friday!?”

“We have to prepare the house for Saturday! This is going to be the most epic party you’ve ever been to”

“What am I gonna do then!?”

“Take time to relax before you have the best night of your life”

“I’m not staying home!”

“Then ask John to do a sex marathon” that wasn’t a bad option “are you really thinking about it?”

“You gave me something to work on”

“You’re so silly” he kissed my cheek and said goodbye “See you later”

Waiting Friday was awful. I always was impatience and that didn’t help me. I always had my Fridays organized, and now I had nothing to do. Rebecca was at another boring Sigma Ni so called party and everyone else was out. Even Jules, who apparently was with Kennedy. Since the day they talked she didn’t even tried to work out our problems, so I didn’t even tried to have a proper conversation with her. I knew she was angry at me because in the end Kennedy didn’t fall for her lies. At least she stopped trying to get in my way, so something was worth. For the whole week I didn’t hear any news from John, and I thought he was busy with his classes, but then I found out he didn’t even go to one. He tried, but he failed at the attempt. Going on with that attitude he did have to be thankful that nobody told him to leave the house. You can’t be in a fraternity if you don’t get good grades, or if you don’t attend courses. Apparently he didn’t care about the eventual possibility of being kicked out of his beloved fraternity, but he should have.
Who was I to mother him anyway? I shouldn’t have cared in the first place, as he didn’t.

I was eating ice cream on a couch in the dining room when someone got into the house. We never locked the door unless it was night. No one had to knock because in some way someone was always home.
Surprisingly, the visitor was –unexpectedly- John. I got up and greeted him in the hall.

“What a surprise”

“Hi, are you free?”

“Actually I have a date with this ice cream here, see?”

He laughed and asked to join me because he was bored.

“You didn’t call me, I thought you were busy”

“Same here”

“You are very proud then”

“So are you”

I smiled and asked him if he wanted to eat with me. He opened his mouth waiting for me to give him the ice cream with my spoon but then I decided to do something definitely sexier. I took it with one of my fingers and then he licked it. He looked at me with lustful eyes and I knew I had him in my hands. Things like those always turned him on, I knew it for sure. After that, he did the same with me: I licked the ice cream off of his finger and as soon as I looked over him again, his lips were on mine.
He grabbed me from my ass and made me sit on him, while his hands were under my shirt, touching my breast on and under the bra, trying to take it off. His lips were cold and I tasted chocolate when my tongue touched his. He wanted to take my shirt off but I didn’t let him.

“John we can’t”

“We are alone!”

“Someone could come back”

“Can’t we just go upstairs then?”

“You know the rules”

“Oh, come on! Fuck the rules! Let’s just go in your room and have fun”

“If someone finds out I’m going to be in trouble”

“Stop finding excuses, I know you’re doing it just because you want to play the hard one”

“You know me well”

I got up and took him from the hand, running up to my room. I locked it and pushed John on the bed, climbing on top of him and started to kiss him like he was the only cure to my lips. I undressed him fast, and he did the same with me. Our bodies were both naked in a blink of an eye, and it was hard not to scream his name when he started to thrust into me. I loved the way he looked at me: we didn’t need words to tell each other how much we liked those moments. I kissed his tattooed chest and took his hands to put them on my breast, and then I licked his fingers and made him touch my nipples to make them turgid. He loved every second of that. He got seated and kissed me passionately, going under on my neck and coming up to bite my ears. I wouldn’t ever have changed that for anything else. It was amazing and I was sure nobody else could have given me goose bumps with just one touch.

“I don’t think I could take abstinence”

I burst out in a loud laugh at that statement.
We were under my covers, looking at the ceiling and just chilling. Sometimes he kissed me out of nowhere and that was nice. Other times he was a little more of a player: he disappeared under the blankets and he started teasing me trying to have sex with me again. It happened another time after the first, and I was sure he still wasn’t fully satisfied.

“Do you remember the first time we talked?”

“What is this coming from? Are we in a Gilmore Girls episode?”

He laughed out loud but he got serious again then. He looked at me and waited for my answer.

“No, I mean it! It’s been like 3 months this is going on and I figured I don’t know anything about you”

“I thought you didn’t care”

“I’m just trying to have a conversation”

“So you don’t care but as you’re bored you want to talk”

“You’re so obnoxious!”

He started to tickle me but when he went down touching into my thighs I couldn’t think straight.

“This is not how you get me to talk about me”

“I thought that this could be more interesting. Why don’t you talk to me now?”

I closed my eyes when I felt his finger inside of me and I enjoyed what he was doing. I felt his tongue and I couldn’t stay quiet. He knew that was my weak spot.

“You’re such a motherfucker”

“Do you like it yeah?”

“I hate you”

“No you don’t”

“Maybe I don’t, but you’re so full of yourself that sometimes I just want to punch you”

“Why don’t you kiss me instead?”

I smiled and leaned to kiss him as he asked. I reckon we were two nice but weird human beings, and we weren’t that bad as being almost friends. I pretty much liked talking to him and tease him and laugh.

“Anyway you didn’t answer”

“What do you want to know?”

“Do you remember when we met?”

I tried to remember and it wasn’t hard. It was my first party at Theta Chi and he immediately caught my attention. He was playing beer pong and he was barely sober. As soon as I walked in he look at me and he left the ping pong table to introduce himself; that night he kissed me and the next day we had our first intimate encounter. It was easy and fast, maybe not romantic, but we didn’t care. He was gorgeous and he made me feel in heaven just by whispering my name. He had this sort of power on me and I couldn’t deny sometimes I thought and was worried of the fact I felt like depending on his decisions. But then, again, I stopped caring. We just had fun and fuck the rest. When we were together we turned off the world outside. We definitely got closer since that day, especially in the last weeks, and that was ok. I never expected it because we both were pretty clear with each other, deciding to be nothing but fun bodies.
Although, I was glad he wanted to get to know me in some way. I never thought of it because I knew he didn’t like to be questioned too much, so I’ve always waited for him to make the first move.

“There’s nothing really special to say… you basically got your tongue in my throat after two hours”

“It’s not true, bitch! And anyway you didn’t reject me so I guess you were ok with it!”

“I was pretty much drunk!?”

“Don’t blame it on the alcohol”

“Alcohol was fatal that night, it helped me getting the liquid confidence, you know?”

“So you’re saying that if you were sober, you would have never got with me?”

“Maybe no, or yes, who knows! I mean I guess so, I liked you at first glance…”

He stopped and looked at me really interested. His ego was occupying the whole room.

“What did you just say?”

“What you’ve heard. Don’t get me repeat it because I won’t” he looked at me with puppy eyes “no way!” he started to kiss my neck “see why I hate you?!”

“What did you say then?”

“I said I thought you were hot when I walked into the house! I saw you and I wanted to fuck you on the pong table, are you happy now?”

“More than that” he kept licking my neck “would it be nice if I said I thought the same?”

“I guess so”

He looked me right into my eyes and in a second we were kissing again. Our chemistry was so high I doubt anyone else ever felt it like that. I could have kissed him and had sex with him for the whole night, like 24/7. I would have never had enough of him, and I didn’t want to. It could have seemed a habitude after months, but if we didn’t want to see each other anymore we would have stopped doing it.
The fact it didn’t happen yet, could have meant something. Or maybe I was thinking too much and should have shut my head up and start enjoying our third round of the night.

When we heard the front door being opened, John ran out of the window and disappeared, as always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

So!
As promised a whole John/Andy chapter. Their relationship is becoming different...for example, John wants to get to know her. But Andy still doesn't think there's something else. She think about John and the two of em a lot, but she can't figure out why they're becoming so close. Moooore cute moments and drama to come.

I've been watching Misfits last weekend because I didn't go out and now I'm totally obsessed! I didn't watch it before because I'm use to avoid everything that makes people obsessed all at once. Too bad Robert Sheehan won't be in the third season tho :(
I can see a lot of myself in Kelly!

Coming back to the story, I want to thank all of you who comment every time and read, even if you don't leave a comment. You should tho :)
Feedback as always would be amazing. I will try to update also the other two tonight, I hope I can do it.

Thanks again, you're sooo cool!

Danielle
xxxx