Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

Save It For The Bedroom

As soon as I read the text, I told Kennedy goodbye –and I’m sure he knew where I was going- and reached for John’s bedroom, on the second floor. He had the biggest room and I still didn’t understand why.
There were a lot of people in the corridor: someone was just talking but others were making out. I got into the room without knocking and saw him looking at some CDs. He was wearing a plain white V neck t-shirt, skinny jeans and his inseparable boots. I closed the door and approached him, hugging him from the back, touching his chest. He sighed and put down the CDs on a shelf.

“You came”

“I always do that”

He laughed. More like giggled. He was so full of himself when it came to sex. He knew he was good at it and he loved when I told him so. Once he told me –first and last confession- it made him excited.
I took his shirt off and he turned to me. Finally, we were face to face.

“So, do you want that sip of beer or not?”

He leaned for a kiss, and of course I didn’t deny it. How cruel I would have been otherwise.
That kiss was deep enough, and I could taste the alcohol still on his lips. He was a little high, I could tell.
I walked back until his bed, which still was a mess from the past night, and started to undo his belt and unbutton the black skinny jeans. Soon he was just in his boxers, on my body.
It didn’t take long before I was almost naked as well. He took off my tank top and jeans, unhooking the bra and having me just with my knickers left on. His hand walked down to my breast and my belly, until he reached the most important destination. He touched me with passion and so did I with his weak spot.
His tongue was on fire, I wasn’t even able to think straight. We got rid of the last clothes we had on, those pieces of underwear weren’t useful anymore. I felt him getting inside of me fast, he was more than excited. We were having a great time, until someone knocked on the door. He stopped kissing my neck and puffed. I noticed him being utterly pissed. Not that I was that happy actually.

“Who?!”

“Garrett, man, sorry to bother”

“What the fuck!?”

“I’m sorry, but someone stole our pledge paddle!”

“And can’t you just find it by yourself!?”

“Tyson wants to talk to you about it; I don’t know, he just told me to call you downstairs”

“Give me a couple of minutes, now get lost”

Garrett apparently got lost, and John, who still was inside of my body, turned to me, slowly relieving me.

“I’m back in a second babe, wait for me won’t you”

“Sure”

He gave another deep kiss before going out of the room, leaving me naked and on that bed we used to share too many times. I was staring at the ceiling hating the fact we got interrupted, when -full of curiosity-I started to observe the whole place. I never gave it a proper look before. It was messy and not much interesting actually: he had his laptop on a desk, then a lot of clothes all over the floor and a TV.
I looked over the bedside table, seeing his mobile phone and cigarettes. I wanted to smoke one so I leaned over to take the packet, but it fell on the floor. I was so clumsy sometimes.
It was then, that I found something really interesting. A couple of papers under the bed totally caught my sight. I took them in my hand and gave a fast read. The calligraphy was a mess that I barely could understand a word, but I was sure those were like poems, or lyrics.

I’m on a trip
I can’t get off, can’t get over
I want it all
I want it all inside of you


I read a couple of others and they were all really good. I didn’t know John could write. Well, actually I didn’t know anything about him so I shouldn’t have been that surprised.
When he got back I threw the papers under the bed again, hoping he didn’t see me doing it.

“So, who is the thief?”

“Probably someone of Sigma Ni got into the party and took it. We are going to get it back tomorrow. We are doing a sort of punitive expedition”

“Sounds fun”

“It will be…but anyway” he took off his jeans and boxers again and got on top of me, spreading my legs “where were we?”

“Do you want me to tell you or to show you?”

“Practice will be fine”

We were about to kiss when he put his mouth on my breast instead, and went down until my x spot. I felt myself exploding and I wanted to have more. He was the death of me, everything he did when we were in the same bed totally made me going mad. He knew how to touch me to make me scream his name, to make me beg for more. He got into me and we helped each other getting our orgasm, until we fell on the bed, exhausted. I could feel his irregular breath going at the same time as mine.

“The waiting got you mad, babe”

I didn’t know if calling me ‘babe’ was just a way to made me think he cared in some way. Becky always said that he used that word just because he didn’t remember my name. It didn’t affect me in any way, though.

“Never make me wait again, boy”

I got up and found my clothes, to get them on.

“Hey, aren’t you staying tonight?”

“No, I got to head back”

“Ok, talk to you soon then”

“Sure. Bye John”

I walked back to my house, texting Kennedy in the meanwhile. It was pretty early but I didn’t want to stay that much. I had what I wanted. I went straight to my room, just saying good night to a couple of sisters in the hall. I had a shower and immediately went to bed, checking my phone before turning off the lights.
I had two texts. One was from Kennedy: it was his answer to mine.

“Yes, I saw you going out but I didn’t know you wouldn’t have got back, although I would have run after you to say goodbye. I hope you had a good night. I had! I met a girl named Juliet. You should get her into your sorority, she’s pretty cool. I mean she’s both, like pretty and cool, eh. Talk to you soon, sleep well. Kenny”

The other one was from John. Yes, surprisingly.

“You taste good. I don’t know why I didn’t do that before. And it seems like you like it. Damn girl. I hope we can get to have a talk again really soon. Sleep tight. Johno”

I couldn’t help but laughed. That guy was weird. And his texts sometimes were nothing much than a comment on how I was in bed, but it was flattering. I barely answered to his texts when I received one, but that time I wanted to. I left him in his bed alone and I kind of felt guilty.

“Thanks, I guess. It’s a weird compliment to do but I thank you. I just thought we could have had another couple of rounds if I stayed over, but then I don’t want to be too tired for tomorrow. Night, Andy”

I thought it would have been over, after that. But then, he replied again, and so did I. We talked for the whole night, until Becky came home, at 3am. It wasn’t anything but texts related to sex.
Though, it was nice. He was, in his own way. That guy was more than I could have imagined.
I just didn’t know it yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here I am and here it is the new chapter!
Finally I finished my exams so now I'm free and back. Fortunately I passed this one so I'm happy! And to show you that I am, I got you the new part :)
This one was hot wasn't it? The two makes firework in bed, too bad they are nothing but fuck buddies or how do you call it. But believe me, everything it's going to change, you just have to wait. I have a lot of ideas.

I am actually sad that Greek is going to be over in 5 weeks :(

Anyway, thanks for the comments and hello to the new subscribers. I'd appreciate some kind of feedback, yeah? I'm about to write and post also my fiction, The Greatest Love Of All, check it out if you didn't already.

Danielle
xxxx