Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

Anything Can Happen In The Next Half An Hour

“Good morning, sunshine. Or should I say good afternoon”

“Just hi would be awesome, thank you. And hi to you too by the way”

I sat down at one of the tables in our big dining room, where everyone was having lunch. We all had to prepare ourselves our meal so nobody would have had concerns. I was starving; I got into the kitchen and took a salad from the fridge. I would have rather preferred a Big Mac Burger but all my sisters were so obsessed with their weight, so no carbohydrates were allowed in the house, at all.

“How come you got back home? I thought you would have slept over”

“Yes, that was the idea, but then I changed my mind”

“I bet he didn’t care at all”

“Who cares?”

“How romantic” I looked at her with evil sight “Ok, ok, I’m going to shut up”

“Anyway, I found something interesting”

“He’s cheating on you?”

“Do you want a kick or a fist?”

“I’m sorry, I’m just kidding! How grumpy!”

“Anyway –if you let me finish- I was saying that I found some lyrics he wrote under his bed”

“Weird, sometimes guys have porno stuff there”

“I guess he had that too, I just didn’t care. Can you please act like you care for once?”

“You don’t care in the first place, why should I?”

“I’m just trying to have a conversation with my best friend! Where is she? Do you know where she is? Because I think I lost her”

“I hate when you’re sarcastic”

“Just because you can’t handle the truth”

She puffed.

“Ok, you found some lyrics he apparently wrote. We have an artist, congrats”

My phone beeped. Who was texting me at 2pm, on a Sunday afternoon? The whole campus was dead on Sundays. Everyone was trying to rehab from the night before. And someone else was even studying.

“I’m headed over your house. Are you free for a drink?”

Was he trying to kid me? A drink, seriously? Was that another way to tell me he wanted to fuck me?

“Aren’t you satisfied for today, tiger?”

“This time I’m serious. I thought it could have been nice”

“Yes, it is. Thanks, but I’m about to study. I had a rough weekend, now it’s time to get things straight”

“Oh, yes, you’re right. I should probably study too. See you on campus. Johno”


I felt a little guilty about the way I replied. I wouldn’t say I was rude but I could have been nicer.
I sighed and got back to my room. I really had to study. I have been partying too much lately.
I closed the door and took the big book of American History and jumped on the bed. I always studied on my bed, although sometimes I was so relaxed I fell asleep. After just two pages of reading I heard my name from the balcony. I thought I was going crazy, but when I turned I saw John waving at me.
What the hell was he doing there? And most of all, how did he get on the balcony?
I opened the big window and didn’t say anything. I was speechless. Was he trying to impress me?
That wasn’t the best way or the right time to try to become the perfect Romeo.

“John this is not the right time”

“I know, but it never happens that I don’t get what I want”

“Can’t you just wait for tomorrow to get that drink?”

“Do you really think I wanted to take you out for a drink?”

“You said you were serious!”

“The hell no, I don’t do dates. I want…that”

I was about to punch him in the face. I’ve never met someone so proud or determined or confident. I liked guys who were determined to get what they wanted, but John sometimes was enough competitive. He never wanted to get a ‘NO’ in response. He always wanted to hear a positive reply. Otherwise, he would have done anything to get it. Sometimes he could have been even annoying.

“I have to study, I told you. Besides, boys are not allowed to come into our rooms”

“Since when do you follow those rules?”

“John, you’re pissing me off. We can do that later. Now let me study, please?”

“No”

“Are you kidding me right?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

I really didn’t know how to shut him up. Well, I had one way, but it was the one I didn’t want to use.

“C’mon Andy, I know you want it. I know you want me”

He was right on that one.
I wanted him so bad, even if I had him a couple of hours before. I couldn’t ever get enough of him in that way. He knew how to turn me on easily, and the way he was whispering those words in my ear were definitely doing their job. I sighed deeply and looked over him. I was in his trap, again.

“I can kiss you wherever you want me to, I know you like it”

After those last words, I kissed him roughly. I really couldn’t help it. He was sexy, he was great at seducing me. All my defenses were weak when he was around.
We got into the room and I closed the window and locked the door. We had to be fast.
He took off my shorts and almost ripped my t-shirt. He made me sit down on my bed with wide opened legs and he got on his knees, tasting me. I was trying not to moan too much but it was impossible.

“John, get inside of me”

I was having a hard time. I wanted him so much, that I couldn’t wait to feel him inside of me. He took down his jeans and pushed fast into me. Everything lasted less than what I expected, because we both were too excited. He got dressed and waited for me to do the same. In the meanwhile, he kept staring at me.
I kinda liked it. I felt appreciated. I know he was just looking at my boobs and my ass, but I liked it anyway.

“You’re actually the hottest girl I’ve ever been with, you know that?”

“I take that as a compliment”

“You should. Now I better go”

He walked to the door but I stopped him.

“You might want to use the balcony"

“Yes, you’re right. Bye”

He jumped down the balcony and I didn’t hear anything from him for days.
At least, until Friday night.
♠ ♠ ♠
John is really determined, isn't he? But I like him this way. He is really the opposite in real life (not that I know him personally...unfortunately). He's not this confident (when he is sober).
Andy can't just stay away from him, sexually speaking.
And what do you think of Becky? Do you agree with her, that Andy is making the wrong thing just having sex with John with no other feeling involved?

I'm about to update all the other fictions too, and I will also give you the link for a new fiction soon. In the meanwhile I'd love to read some feedback.
I have a lot of ideas for this. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks to who subscribed and comment or even just took time to read it, it means a lot!

Danielle
xxx