Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

Good Girls Go Bad

Another Friday night meant another party at the Theta Chi house.
I still didn’t get how they never got tired of partying, drinking, throwing up in the backyard, have occasional unprotected sex with a stranger and have a massive hangover the day after. And then partying again on Saturday like nothing happened the night before. It was just weird but I found it funny, in its own way.

For the whole week I did what I had to do, which was going to classes, studying and being a good sister to my pledges. Speaking about new pledges, Kennedy basically begged me to consider the idea of getting that new girl he met at the party into the sorority, but rush week was over and I wasn’t the president, which meant I couldn’t decide on my own. Those were the rules, and despite of what John might say about me following them or not, I couldn’t just change them on my intentions. There was a lot more behind it, like a code of rules subscribed by an international Greek superior system I never imagined the existence of.
I told him -just to shut him up- that I would have talked with the president of my house to see what we could have done about it. He looked like a baby on Christmas Day; apparently he liked that girl a lot.
And I was happy for him. At least I was sure he would have treated her right.

Not that I could have complained about the way John treated me, because I wanted it in the first place.
Actually, he didn’t treat me like anything at all. Well, I could have said that he treated me really good while in bed. But then, he didn’t do much. For instance, it was even hard seeing him on campus trying to get to class, because he didn’t go to any of them. I didn’t even know if he had a major. For him college just meant party and sex (with me). I didn’t have to care about it, at least, especially because he didn’t care in the first place. He got into ASU because it was the easiest way, the closest place to his beloved Tempe and to his family. I knew he had two brothers and once he brought one of them at a party. I think the name was Ross.

That night, anyway, I knew what would have happened. That wasn’t a prediction; it was more of a statement. As always, he would have texted me saying he was waiting for me in his room and I would have done the obedient girl following him there just to have another night of meaningless sex with him.

“Hey, you made it”

Kennedy seemed surprised to see me.

“Well my house in down the road…”

“Can you pretend that you’re glad I care about you, at least once?”

I smiled and hugged him.

“I’m sorry. I’m just a bit nervous about next week assignment. Why weren’t you in class this morning?”

He changed topic, looking a bit embarrassed. I immediately got what happened to him.

“You got the girl didn’t you?”

He smiled at me without answering. I was happy for him, he deserved it. I just hoped the girl didn’t hurt him or I would have hurt her, really badly. Kennedy and I were good friends, he probably was the only one besides Becky who really cared about me, and so I owed him.

“Here she is! Hey, Jules! Come here!”

And there she came. I must say, the girl was really gorgeous. Her eyes were blue and her hair was perfectly done in a pony tail. She looked like a doll, due to her pale skin. She dressed a lot like me, and I loved her suspenders. Kennedy had great tastes in girls; I felt really ugly in front of her.

“So, Jules this is Andy, and Andy this is Jules!”

We shook hands. Jules smiled at me and I felt awkward. Kennedy left for a while to grab some beer for us, and I knew why he did it.

“You must be the famous Andy!”

“And you must be the famous Jules!”

She laughed. Dammit, she was really beautiful. I didn’t feel like in competition with her but I felt like out of place. All the guys were staring at her, and even if I knew I wasn’t that bad either, I wanted them to look at me. I looked around to see if also John was staring at her. The only certain thing I knew was that John thought I was the hottest girl he got with, and as much as I might sound vain now, that cheered me up.

“Kennedy told me about you a lot! He told me you are in a sorority right?”

At least she got to the point without running around it for nothing. I liked determined people.

“He talked about you a lot too actually! Well yes, the house is called Zeta Tau Alpha, it is not too far from here. You can come and have a look sometimes; Kenny told me you wanted to rush”

“Yes, that was the idea”

“Why didn’t you come on rush week then? You could have become pledge for sure. I don’t know if we are able to get more pledges this year, and I’m sorry because you look like a nice girl”

“I just didn’t feel like to. But then last week I got into this party and I loved it, so I thought that maybe I could have rushed” she changed topic really fast “so, is that you, John’s fuck-buddy?”

A massive question mark popped into my head. I imagined myself on a set of a cartoon. How did she know that? And why everybody seemed to know what was between us more then us two?

“Kennedy has a big mouth, hasn’t he?”

I tried to look cool, but anyone could have seen I got nervous.

“Yes, but John told me too. We got drunk yesterday and wow, he talks a lot”

“You got drunk? Was there a party here yesterday night?”

“No, not really! Kennedy and I went out and when we came back John was already drunk so we decided to join him. Too bad you weren’t there, it was so funny”

“I figured that out…so… you and Kennedy uh?”

She giggled. That girl knew too much. I totally regretted saying she was a nice girl. She wasn’t that much at all now. Besides she acted like she knew John and Kennedy since ever, and that irritated me a lot.

“I like him! He’s a sweetheart. But there are a lot of cute guys I like as well. For example, that guy Tyson? Or Garrett? And what about John? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I know he’s yours”

I interrupted her.

“He’s not mine. He can do whatever he wants, I’m not his girlfriend”

“Oh, well then. So you don’t mind if you see him flirting with other girls and stuff right?”

“I don’t care, not at all”

“Oh, ok. Cool. But you should watch your back, you know? A lot of girls would love to be at your place. That guy is so hot that it’s a bit selfish you keep him all for yourself”

“What are you talking about? He can fuck whoever he wants. We are nothing but fuck buddies”

“Ok, perfect then. At least I know your opinion on it”

I got really nervous. I wanted to burn her down with just one sight. Or cut that beautiful black hair of hers. She was messing with my mind and I knew where she was headed. But she picked the wrong girl to manipulate. Did Kennedy seriously like her? I was sure he didn’t see that part of her.

“Listen, I don’t know what your plans are. Stop pretending ok? If you want to fuck with John, go for it. Go ahead. But please, don’t hurt Kennedy. He’s my friend, and you’re acting like a bitch. You need to stop”

“Or what would you do? Andy…” she got closer and closer, enough to whisper in my ear “let’s make a deal, shall we? Get me into your sorority without all that pledge crap and I won’t hurt your friend or fuck your guy”

“This is blackmail, you know that right?”

“Yes. Fun, isn’t it?”

“You’re a bitch, you’re aware of that right?”

“No, I’m Jules, your new sister…right?”

In the meanwhile, Kennedy got back with two bottles of beer in his hands, and gave one to me. I was shocked from that talk with Jules and I would have told Kennedy if I was sure he would have believed me. But I knew he wouldn’t. He was all eyes for that girl and he could have thought I was jealous enough to talk shit about her. I couldn’t have risked getting him mad at me.

“So, everything’s fine yeah? Are you going to join Andy’s sorority then?”

Kennedy asked both of us with his eyes shining. Jules looked at me and smiled. I was in her trap.

“Sure, Andy told me she is going to talk with her president tomorrow, isn’t it Andy?”

I nodded and looked over them. John was waving at me. I wanted to get out of the party and get straight home. Or go to the Sigma Ni house and talk to Rebecca. I felt frustrated. That girl was evil. She wanted me to do what she wanted, or she would have hurt my friend, and tried to get with John.
I didn’t know which one of the two was worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy's Outfit

DRAMA COMING!
What do you think of this new girl? She will be trouble, but she will be useful, you'll see.
I love Kennedy, he's so cute!
I know there's no John in this chapter but he will in the next one, so stay tuned!
I have so much in my mind for this story and I love it.
Predictions anyone?

Thanks for sticking up! Thanks for comments and stuff :)
Keep up with the feedback yeah?

Danielle
xxxxx