Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

Give It To Me

I didn’t want to get back into the house, but before I could decide what to do I received the usual text from John who told me to go upstairs. I didn’t want to have sex that much, but I needed some place quiet to stay. I got in again and ran up fast to his room. He was waiting for me, lying down on his bed.

“You got the text”

“Apparently, if I’m here, that means the service of your mobile phone works properly”

He laughed and got up, walking straight to me. He touched my hair, taking them behind my ears.

“Someone here is grumpy”

“This isn’t the best party I’ve been at”

“I can change that”

He kissed me and for once I thought the kiss was slightly sweet. But that changed fast. He slid his tongue into my mouth and searched for mine, before taking off my shirt and walking back to sit on the bed.
As soon as I could have thought of it, we were in the middle of a hard make out session: me on top of him, with just my underwear on. His hands were wandering all over my body, waiting for the right moment to take everything else off and make me get more wet than I already was. He was biting my lip when I suddenly stopped. I didn’t feel right. I was into it but I had too many things on my mind that didn’t let me concentrate. He got that something wasn’t right so he just waited for me to talk.

“I’m sorry. I’m not in the mood”

“I figured it. What’s wrong?”

“I had a bad night”

“Ok. If you don’t want to have sex, don’t mind telling me. I don’t want you to do things just to make me happy. Sex is not about that”

I found him almost smart after that sentence.

“You’re not that immature, right? You just want people to think you are”

“People think a lot of things about me”

That was when I decided to tell him I read his lyrics. It was the right moment and I wanted to be honest.

“John, can I tell you something?”

“Sure babe”

“I might have…read…some of your…stuff. Like, your lyrics? The ones you have under your bed…? Yeah, I…I read some of them. I just wanted to tell you”

He didn’t do anything. He just nodded.

“That’s it?”

“Yes. Why, what did you expect?”

“You’re not…mad at me”

“No, why would I be?”

“I…read your personal stuff. It’s privacy violation”

“Yes, it might be. So what? They’re just lyrics. Ok, you might have been too curious but I don’t mind”

“So, you don’t care”

“As long as you like them, I don’t”

“I liked them”

“Cool. Which one did you read?”

“I remember one called Inside Of You”

“That one is intense”

We both laughed together. It was nice. He was. Weird to say, but true. I felt good and relieved.

“You could have at least read the one about you”

“What? You wrote a song about me?”

“Yeah, don’t be so surprised. You should be flattered”

“I am! Well, thanks…I don’t know what to say”

“Here” he opened one of the drawers of his bedside table and looked out for a paper sheet. He found it and showed it to me “that’s the one”

I laughed out loud when I read the title.

“Give It To Me? You have to be kidding me!”

“Not at all. Read it, tell me what you think”

I started to read the lyric and it was good. Definitely weird but if I was the inspiring muse of that song, I was utterly flattered. I had a huge smile for the whole time. It was a nice thing, despite the fact the song didn’t talk about love or anything related to that.

“You got your daddy’s wallet and your mothers eyes, soon enough girl you’re going to realize, that when the pretty boys try to get next to you, they really just want to have sex with you, it’s the way you move and the clothes you wear, the alcohol and the way that you don’t care, all I wanna do is get next to you”

“Do you like it?”

“So let me get this straight…when you want to get next to me, you want to have sex with me?”

He laughed and took the paper from my hands.

“Most likely”

He grabbed my ass and I found myself under his body. It was all so fast.

“So…apparently you think I have…what was that… oh, yes. A sinful stare, a poison kiss and Satan’s daughter holy lips? That’s hot”

“No, you’re hot babe”

He kissed me again, passionately. That thing he did was nice and it turned me on. I left out all the problems and decided to have fun, from that moment on. Thing that I totally had, for the whole night long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wasn't this extremely cute AND hot?
Do you think John cares about her or totally not? The song thing was cute, I think.
I want to know your opinions on their weird relationship and what you would like to see happening.

Thanks for the comments, I got that nobody likes Jules LOL.
More comments would be awesome, I like this story A LOT.

Danielle
xxxx