Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

Let The Flames Begin

Differently than usual, when I woke up, John was still sleeping next to me.
I looked over his alarm clock, noticing it was past 11am. I tried to get out of the bed without waking him up but apparently he already was. He just smiled and got straight to have a shower.
I got dressed up and about to leave the room when he called my name.

“Are you leaving?”

“Yes, I have to go”

“You stink. You should have a shower first”

“Is that your sick way to tell me you’d like to have sex with me in the shower right now?”

He laughed out loud and shook his head.

“You know me well don’t you”

I couldn’t resist him. I closed the door behind us and got under the hot water of the shower with him. It was a great experience, even if we almost got ourselves killed because we didn’t care about the temperature of the water so we were about to be burned by the highness of it. When I had sex with John I left everything else behind. It was our world and nobody but us was invited.

“I don’t get why you have the biggest room of the house. You even have the bathroom in it when everyone else has to use the common toilets and showers”

“I’m the coolest brother of this fraternity, that’s why”

“You’re so full of yourself aren’t you?”

“I’m a lot of things”

I finally got dressed for good and kissed him goodbye, trying not to get caught again in his sex trap. While I was running down the stairs I met Kennedy, who was going back to his room. I felt suddenly awkward. I didn’t know the right thing to do. I wanted to show him what kind of a bitch that girl he liked was, but I knew he was happy, so I didn’t want to ruin that. Although I felt like I wanted to warn him.

“Good morning! Are you headed back to your house?”

“Morning… uhm, yes actually. I had my night”

“I figured that out. Did you have fun?”

“Sure. Did you?”

“Definitely”

“Perfect. See you tonight then”

I ran over the door but he called me back again. I knew where he was going to get.

“What do you think of Jules? Do you like her right?”

No. Actually not. She’s a selfish bitch who wants to get in my way.

“Yes! Yes! She’s a cool girl”

“I’m glad you like her. I want you to be friends you know. Something happened tonight and…”

“Did you have sex?”

His silence meant a positive answer. Dammit, he did the wrong thing to the wrong girl.

“Listen Kenny, if you like her I’m happy for you. But be aware, ok? Just keep your eyes open”

“What is that supposed to mean? Is there something I should know?”

“Not really. I just don’t want to see you get hurt”

“Thanks, I guess”

“See you later yeah?”

He nodded and I just wanted to disappear. I lied to one of my greatest friends. I basically threw him into the arms of a girl whose aim was just getting popularity. I didn’t want Kennedy to be a part of that sick game. Before I got out I called him back again. That situation was getting even more awkward.

“Kennedy I’m sorry, I just can’t do this”

“What’s wrong Andy?”

“That Jules, that girl. I don’t like her ok? She’s with you but she could be with anyone else because she doesn’t care about you. When you weren’t with us last night she blackmailed me”

“What are you talking about?”

“She told me that if I don’t get her into my sorority without pledging she will hurt you and will try to get with John. She is evil; you should stay away from her”

“Weird. That’s the same thing she told me last night. She said you blackmailed her because you’re afraid she would have fucked John. She said you told her to stay away from John because he’s yours and that she won’t get into your sorority if she hurts me”

She had everything already planned. That bitch wanted to fight a war with me. And war she would have gotten. I was already sick of her little games. I wanted to see her down.

“Do you even believe her!?”

“I don’t know. You tell me. Who is saying bullshit here?”

“You don’t know her! You’re falling for a girl and you act like you trust her when you’ve known me for months! I would never lie to you!”

“Wouldn’t you?”

“This is not fair Kennedy and you know it. I’m your friend, I care about you. What did she say to you?”

“I just know that you two are really fucked up right now. You’re trying to fuck me too, and I don’t like it”

“I wouldn’t ever do that to you”

“That’s what she said”

“She’s fucking mental! She wants me to get her into the sorority and maybe she wants to become president, I don’t know! She knew everything she had to do before even meeting you! She’s a bitch!”

“Andy, I’m sorry. This shit is getting into my head and I have better things to do. See you around”

“Kennedy! Please, don’t act like this!”

Before I could beg him to believe me, I heard his door closing. I wanted to kill everyone. I slammed the front door and walked fast back to my house. That was enough. That girl chose to wrong girl to play with. She could have messed Kennedy’s head but not mine.

I got into my house and heard my sisters laughing in the kitchen. I wanted to talk to Rebecca immediately, and there she was, with the others, talking to a girl who was showing me her B-side.

“Rebecca, can I talk to you for a sec? It’s really important”

“Yes, sure, but before we do it, you should meet Juliet, she’s such a laugh!”

That Juliet turned around and I should have thought I knew her from the back. The resemblance of that perfect dark hair didn’t give me another chance. Juliet and Jules: two names for one person.
She smiled at me, but all I saw was an evil grin. I was speechless. She did everything faster than me.
She was clever. And I was sure she was going to give me hard time from that moment on.

“We met last night at the Theta Chi party, didn’t we?”

“Yes, I totally remember you! You’re Kennedy’s new fuck-buddy aren’t you?”

That sarcasm wasn’t really needed but the tension was heavy. I knew Rebecca understood immediately that something was wrong between us. Jules anticipated me because she knew I wasn’t going to get her in easily. Then she did everything on her own going directly to the source and pretending to be a nice girl, when I knew she clearly wasn’t. That girl was going to be the death of me.
That girl was going to try to fuck everything up. Or should I say everyone?
♠ ♠ ♠
ATTENTION ATTENTION MORE DRAMA COMING!

Will Andy take the bitch down?
Will Kennedy believe her friend?
Will John get involved?

What do you think?:D

Thanks for the comments and the new subscriptions.
I'm so glad you like my story. On monday Greek is going to end for good and I think I'm going to cry a river. But this story will help me remember it :) (I know I'm talking like Greek is a dead person but you don't even imagine how much that tv shows means to me!)

Feedback would be great :)

Danielle
xxxx