Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

The Big Bad Wolf

I started freaking out as soon as Becky and I got into our room. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I had a fight with one of my greatest friends and now that girl was trying to get in my way. I couldn’t stand here just watching, without doing anything. Becky started to analyze everything while I was walking back and forth, more and more nervous after every word she was saying.

“Andy I get your point but what’s the big deal? She just wants to get into the sorority!”

“That’s not the point, you didn’t get it. It’s ok if she wants to get into the sorority, but she wants to do it without following the rules and that’s not how we deal things here. Especially when she blackmails people to get what she wants. She’s a liar”

“And what’s the problem? Everybody lies”

“Why do you all defend her?!”

“I’m just saying. I think that the thing that gives you nerves is that she said she would have hurt Kennedy or even worse, fucked John”

“I care about Kennedy, I don’t want to see him get hurt”

“I’m sure that you do. But are you sure that it’s just about it? Don’t you care about John as well?”

“Are you really asking me this?”

“I’m just wondering”

“I told her she can fuck John every time she wants as long as she doesn’t hurt Kennedy”

“That’s sweet of you. Kennedy should be happy that you care”

“Not really as he doesn’t believe me”

“That Jules is a real bitch, isn’t she!?”

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you!”

She laughed at me being so irritate, and that made me even more nervous.

“Andy, I’m sorry but that’s hilarious. I never saw you that into something. You really care about this shit”

“I do. Can you please help me for once and don’t laugh at me?”

“I’m going to talk to Emma and explain the situation ok? But at one condition”

“What is it now?”

“You are coming with me tonight instead of going to another Theta Chi party”

“Do I have a choice?”

“I don’t think so. If she’s Kennedy’s new girl she’ll be there tonight. Besides you had that fight with him, that’s not the best night to go there. John will understand”

“I don’t give a crap about John right now”

“You’re so romantic”

I laughed at the sarcasm, before throwing a pillow at her. She got out of the room laughing and leaving me alone. So that was it. I had to go to a Sigma Ni party. Well I had nothing better to do. And Becky was right after all: I wouldn’t have talked to Kennedy anyway, because Jules would have been there with him.
Maybe the other party wouldn’t have been that boring. I had to get my head into something else for that night and maybe someone else could have helped me. I texted John to inform him about my other plans.

“I’m not going to be there tonight. See you soon. Xoxo Andy”

“I guess I have to find some other way to have fun then. Bye. John”

“Do whatever pleases you, big boy. Have fun”


He didn’t reply.
For the rest of the day I slept and figured out a way to kill Jules without spreading blood all around.
I was sure Becky was getting annoyed but I didn’t know whoever else to talk to about it.
We started to get ready for the Sigma Ni party early in the evening, because the whole night had a theme.
They were used to do those kinds of nights and I found it interesting, but the only time I went to one of their parties I found myself bored after two hours. The guys were all nice and gorgeous, but there was no real fun at all. There was crappy music and the alcohol didn’t even help me having a good time.
I promised to not complain about anything because I knew Becky cared about it and was happy to have me there with her. I got dressed with a black dress, a black leather jacket and high red heels. The theme was living in hell, so we had to dress with something red and look like the devil, at least Becks said so. She had a beautiful red dress on, and I was sure her boyfriend Alex would have been happy to take off later on. I just wanted to try and have fun without thinking to anything else but what could have happened that night.
I thought for a moment what John would have thought at seeing me dressed that way. I giggled.

“Are you ready to go to hell?”

I laughed as Rebecca and I entered the big house, yet crowded by a lot of people, but definitely not as full as the Theta Chi one. There was no loud music and especially there was no mess at all. Everything was really clean and respectable. The house gave me the idea of being too perfect to be true, especially because the owners were boys. A guy approached to us and kissed my friend: that was Alex. We talked like three times in six months but he was a nice guy. He was dressed with black skinny jeans and a red t-shirt. Apparently he didn’t like extravaganza. I wanted to go directly to get something to drink. As soon as I got to the kitchen I heard someone wolf-whistling at me. I laughed and turned to see a guy dressed like a proper devil in front of me, with just brief boxers on and boots. He was shirtless and he had a red cloak on. I laughed at him.

“What’s so funny? Don’t you like me? I do like you for sure”

“Well as far as I can see I for sure like your body”

“Every girl likes my body, it’s no news”

That confidence totally reminded me of John.

“Who am I talking to here?”

“Zack Merrick in person, pretty lady”

“Nice to meet you Zack”

“And who are you with that beautiful dress on?”

“Andy, I’m Rebecca’s sister and best friend”

“I like sisters and best friends, especially if they’re that hot”

“Someone’s flattering too much tonight”

“I just know what I want and how to get it”

“Then show me how you get me”

I left the room leaving him totally speechless. I loved to flirt. Zack started following me all over the house, and I found that funny. I even started to dance to see what he got for me. He took me by the hand and started dancing with me in a very hot way. He tried to kiss me but I didn’t let him. I was just playing with him. He was hot, no doubt on that. But I didn’t want to get in trouble and have another sex relationship. Or be too slutty. I couldn’t let people talk shit about me; they did it too much already talking about me and John every day. I heard tons of stories; I didn’t want to increase them. I just wanted to have fun for the night. Anyway, I left the party before everyone else did, right after 1am.
I had my time and now I wanted to take those heels off.

When I got back to the house I saw someone really tall in front of the door. When I called out to ask who it was I noticed it was John. I didn’t know what to think. Why was he there? He really didn’t like to be rejected.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was waiting for you”

“I figured that…but why? There’s a party at your house…didn’t you find something to have fun with?”

“Not really. Did you have fun at the Sigma Ni house?”

“How did you know it?”

“I figured that…I guess you had fun. And look at you, why don’t you come to my parties dressed like this… I would love to take that dress off of you”

“Well there never was a reason why, but if you like it I can dress like this often”

“Or we can manage to get you naked now”

I laughed. I knew why he was there. He didn’t have to try and fool me with niceness.

“John, my feet hurt, I had a really bad day and I’m not in the mood. You have a real bad timing”

“Oh c’mon babe…”

He tried to hug me and kiss me but I rejected him again.

“John not tonight, please. You just don’t like to be rejected, I got it, but you were the one saying that if I don’t want to do it I just have to tell you. I’m not in the mood, it happens sometimes”

“Ok, ok. I got it. I’m sorry if I tried to push you”

“It’s ok. Good night now. See you soon, yeah?”

“Yeah, see you”

He walked back to the street but I followed him.

“Hey, John” he turned to me with a questioned look on his gorgeous face “don’t you dare leaving me again without a good night kiss”

He laughed and kissed me passionately. It was a nice feeling. His lips tasted of beer but I was used to it. Our tongues danced together for a while. Then we told each other good night for good, and I got back in.
I smiled and giggled at the thought of John waiting for me. I could have gotten used to that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!
I hope you didn't find the whole Sigma Ni party part boring. it needed to be written at some point because it will be useful in the future :)
I like the last part tho. What do you think? Is it really over between Zack and Andy-even if it isn't even started? Predictions anyone?

Thanks for the comments and new subscriptions!It's amazing how much you actually read this.

Feedback is always cool, remember.
And Im going to update the last fiction remained in a while. I need to write the chapter first :P

Danielle
xxxx