Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

Take A Step Back

Monday morning I decided to go straight to the Theta Chi house and talk to Kennedy before going to class. Maybe we would have worked things out so he would have come to lesson with me.
I entered the hall of the house, finding it surprisingly clean. I never saw it that way. I was impressed.
I waited to see if someone would have showed up, but the house was quiet, until Tyson came down running down the stairs with a croissant in his mouth. He waved at me and almost choked while eating.

“I guess you’re in a rush?”

“I’m late for class; Law school is fucking strict. Do you want to join me for a run?”

“Not really, but thanks…hey wait, you’re in law school!?”

“You look surprised!”

“I totally am!”

“I know, I know, I look like a dumbass, but I swear I’m not”

“I wasn’t saying that, Tyson. You look like a really smart guy”

“And you are too nice. Anyway, are you looking for John by any chance? He’s upstairs if you need him”

“No, I was looking for Kennedy actually”

“He’s not here. He got out pretty early with his new girl. I don’t even remember the name”

I should have thought of that. I smiled trying not to look disappointed.

“It’s ok. Thanks”

“You’re welcome! Now I have to go, I’m sorry. Why weren’t you at our party last Saturday night though? We missed you!”

“I had plans, but I promise I’ll be here next Friday”

“We have a deal! See you soon gorgeous!”

He ran out of the house, eating the last piece of his breakfast and leaving me in the silent house. I was about to go out, thinking about another way to talk to Kennedy without Jules with him, but apparently it was impossible. She was worse than a parasite, like a bloodsucker or something like that.
Before getting out, I heard my name being called. I turned around to see John on the stairs, with just his boxers on. The sight was interesting, without a doubt.

“Good morning. You should have come and wake me up”

“Well apparently you didn’t need my help anyway. And neither did your friend right there”

“He’s always up”

“I know that for sure”

“So, you’re headed to class?”

“Yes. Aren’t you going to yours?”

“Do I ever go to class?”

The answer was pretty obvious. He was failing his classes just because he really didn’t want to put some effort and he preferred partying than get his ass on books. He was lazy, but definitely not stupid.

“Why don’t you keep me company? Do you really have to go?”

“Yes, besides I have stuff to do and they’re important”

“Ok. No good morning kiss either?”

“As long as you have morning breath, you can really forget it”

He puffed and got back to his bedroom without even saying goodbye. I was turning him down pretty much.
I followed him to the room and knocked on the door. He opened while he was brushing his teeth. Yes, for real. I smiled and waited for him to come back without all that toothpaste on his mouth. He was cute.
He looked like a child.

“Are you happy now, mom?”

I laughed and put my arms around his neck, kissing him a couple of times. He closed the door and brought me to his desk, making me seated and letting his hands sliding under my skirt. I giggled feeling a bit of tickling in my inner thighs. We kept on kissing a lot before someone interrupted us.
His cell phone started to ring and it didn’t stop until he got the call. I carried on kissing the soft skin of his neck while he was talking, and while he was caressing my hair.

“Hey! Yes, I’m up! Don’t boss me girl, you’re not my mother!” when I heard the word ‘girl’ I stopped, keeping my lips on his skin “My next class is at 10am, we have the same lesson, remember? Do I really have to? I’m not letting you down! I know, I promised you, but what if I have better things to do? Not really, ha. Ok, I’ll see you in class then, yes later! Oh my God, shut up Jules I’m not saying it just because, I’ll be there!
Jeez, thanks! See ya!”

He threw the phone on the bed and tried to kiss me but I lost the entire mood after knowing he was talking to Jules. She was really trying to get him as well, then. He noticed that something changed.

“What now?”

“I’m not in the mood”

“You were 5 seconds ago”

“Well I’m not anymore”

“Why’s that now? What did I do?

“I just think you shouldn’t take calls from girls while you’re making out with a girl, you know?”

“Are you jealous?”

“What? No! I just don’t find it nice, just that”

“Are you acting like this because it was Jules on the phone, right?”

“What if it was?”

He knew everything then. Or at least her side of the story. And Kennedy’s, that was the same as Jules’.
I should have thought of that too.

“I know that you don’t like her”

“And you know why?”

“Because she’s a bitch, I guess”

“Bingo!”

“You shouldn’t care”

“I do care because Kennedy will get hurt and I don’t want it to happen”

“Kennedy’s a man; he can care about his stuff by himself. He doesn’t need you to do it at his place”

“But she-“

He interrupted me, placing a finger on my lips.

“She’s just a random girl, maybe Kennedy will get rid of her sooner than you think”

“And you will be there waiting to get into her pants, right?”

“She’s the one who wants to get in my pants, not me!”

“So you know?”

He took his phone back and looked out for a text. He made me reading it.

“Kennedy’s sleeping. Are you alone in your room? I can come for a chat, I’m not sleepy. We could talk, or do something else, if you want! I’m up for anything. ANYthing. Xoxo”

“She’s a fucking bitch!”

He laughed as I screamed that out loud. I hated her. She was trying to fuck them both, for real. Well, she already had Kennedy. Now she was just waiting to have John all by herself.

“If that comforts you I didn’t even reply”

“Well, she probably thought you were sleeping. But now she wants you to go to class with her and you’re really going! I tried tons of times to convince you but you never went!”

“She can be really persuasive”

“Oh well it won’t take time until she persuade you to have sex with her then”

“C’mon Andy, I don’t need anyone else to have sex with me! Who cares about her?”

I puffed and took my stuff before going out of the room and running out of the house. I was frustrated. I just wanted to get rid of her. The only thing I felt to do in that moment was crying though. I was stressed by the whole situation and I didn’t know how to get out of it. She fast got in my way and was trying to take what I cared about. I thought she would have had enough after Kennedy, but no. She really wanted John too. I wasn’t jealous, I was just angry. I didn’t get to class after that. I got back to the house and studied alone in my room, while all the sisters were out. Maybe I would have gotten a little peace for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone else who thinks Jules is a B.I.A.T.C.H.?:D

I have a lot written already for this :) And I like it a lot.
Unfortunately tho, my inspiration show (Greek) saw his very end last week, and I'm very sad about it...but to keep it in our minds I really want to write the best I can for this story :)

Any prediction??
And FEEDBACK?:D

I'm going to update the last story that remains to be update tomorrow. Now it's almost 1pm here and I'm really tired...I'm working my ass off these days and besides I had a fight with my mom yesterday so I'm not in the best mood ever.

Let me know what you think and thanks for the comments!!!

Danielle
xxx