Status: Completed: Round 1.

Just... Write.

Round 1: Seduction.

I walked up to him, grace in every movement my body made, and pushed him lightly down into the chair he was standing in front of.

I bent over, letting him get a peek down my shirt, and whispered breathlessly in his ear. “What brings you here big boy?” I grazed his earlobe with my teeth before pulling away, watching as he tried, and failed, to suppress a shudder.

I gave him one of my signature captivating smirks that brought gay men to their knees, obviously meaning he wasn't the first guy I've handled, and made sure my eyes held the lust they were supposed to. I then walked behind him putting my hands on his shoulders and massaging them sensually. When his muscles relaxed he tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes. I started kissing up and down his neck erotically and saw his mouth part unconsciously, making me grin.

I licked up his neck and sucked on his earlobe before talking again. “You never answered me baby, what are you doing here?”

“I ca-came t-to see The B-boss.” he stuttered.

I moved so I was in front of him again and got down on my knees, spreading his legs apart. “And what do you need to talk to The Boss about? Hm?” I breathed, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

He looked back at me dazed. “I can’t tell you that.”

“Are you sure?” I asked while rubbing my hand gingerly over his rock-hard erection.

“T-to tell him that I d-don’t have the money I-I owe h-him.” he sputtered.

I got up and walked over to open the door, leaving him stunned and confused. “Take him out boys, he doesn’t have my money.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Absolutely horrendous lol
:P

- Faythe :]