Status: comments=updates always<3

Red Snow

After school

Luca makes me so nervous. Just being around him turns my tummy into knots, and I turn warm all throughout my body.

It's not just a 'being uncomfortable because people' sort of nervous. Because even though I feel uncomfortable around him-I want to be. Close to him that is.

I turned out having more than one of my afternoon classes with Luca. I guess we're in the same grade, and same age. Which is surprising because I was held back a year and will be turning eighteen soon. Though to me he looks much older than seventeen.

We are opposites in many many other ways though. He is quite tall, and I am short. He has such a powerful aura and I fade into the shadows. Luca is strong and hard. I am weak. So so weak...

And there is the difference of color. I am pale, white haired and green eyed. He is dark, black haired and tanned.

There are so many differences between us.

Why does he still fascinate me then? Two beings that are so polar-there's no way to mash them together. So why do I want to try?

With sad thoughts like this running through my head I gave up on homework. I clearly was going to be thinking about Luca until I saw him tomorrow. So why even bother trying to distract myself with other things.

I walked over to my bed-side table and put my Ipod into the speakers. I scrolled past all the stupid pop artist-whose songs i rarely listened to and clicked on Telemann, going to the piano and bassoon sonatas and turning it up so that the instruments floated gently through the room.

I flopped onto the bed and tossed an arm over my eyes, letting out a long deep breath.

I hate this.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=updates;)

thank you to Flowers

I appreciate it very much. I'm always surprised by the amount of positive feedback this story gets. I write every chapter from scratch and then post it. Very little editing.

XO