Status: comments=updates always<3

Red Snow

Nächste Morgen

"Luca. You still must go to school." My sister said-rather loudly. I growled but I rolled out of bed anyway.

--thump--

mother fucking hell. shit. fuck. pain pain lied gottdamm hell fuckk

What sort of idiot fall out of bed...

one who's got shit-faced recently.

Miene gott...

I am lying on the floor. Speaking to myself.

That's it. All my dreaming of Snow has made me mad.


"Luca!"

I gave out a heavy breath and went down the stairs. Katharina had left me some water and pills. With a note saying to walk to school. And directions of how to get there.

I spent my time getting ready after I had taken my medicine and gotten food. The hangover left quickly. I dressed nicely today.

I had on jeans that were the opposite of loose, and I took a few chains and a nice cardigan don't they call them sweaters here? and put on a tight sleeveless shirt too.

I am a naturally very muscled.

maybe Snow likes muscles

I went outside, and it was not too cold. 20 Celsius or so.

I arrived at school earlier than I expected and too warm. Outside the building I saw Snow standing away from everyone.

He was more near to his cousins, Nora and something...I think they were twins. I really did not care anyway.

I went toward Snow. I could see clearly that he was shaking. It was not a very cold day, but he was not a very warm person.

I wanted to reach out to hold him. I don't think that he would be find with that though. I think that I will try anyway.

I reached out my arms and made them open. "You are cold I think. I am warm if you want..."

Miene gott. I sound like such an idiot...

Snow looked up with massive dark brown eyes. I looked down at him stupidly with my arms still open.

Slowly, slowly he stepped closer to me and leaned his body into mine. Against my chest I could feel his heart beating so very fast.

I carefully put my arms around him, squeezing just a little.

I never want to let go of this boy.

what is going on with me....I've never felt this before....this feeling of contentment

Paying careful attention to Snow's pulse, I felt it slow. It seemed he was becoming warm as well.

I heard him sigh-happily almost. And I felt his muscles relax.

Carefully I rested my head on his. Snow's hair was soft and smelled like spring.

I never want to move.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment=update;)

And you all can thank flowers for this update as well!

Some of the rest of you should comment too:]

gosh. 40 readers! Come on guys! If you want more chapters...

XO