Status: comments=updates always<3

Red Snow

Ich weiß in meine seele

These deamings that my Snow has, they break my heart. I wish to save him from what it is that terrifies him while he sleeps.

But the best I can do is to comfort Snow after he has already scared himself out of his head.

Snow promises to me that when he does not sleep in my bed, the bad dreams are very worse. That when he is alone he will wake to his screams at least once a night. But two or thee times in seven appears to be just as bad from my angle.

I think that it is cruel and horrible of me to be a very extremely small portion glad that Snow still has these when he is sleeping curled into me. But when he is this terrified, this time is when I hear Snow's voice.

It is a voice higher than my deep growling one, and it is raw from no use. One day when Snow is ready, I will help him to speak. I know in my innerste that I will be in his life much longer. So I know that I will still sit and help Snow to be vocal. hopefully some of those times will be with me slamming into him.

"Luca, Luca, the oven is beeping!" The two twins, Alexander and Benjamin, flew open the door to my room, this maked Snow jump. I put out a small laugh and held him tightly for a small moment before putting my focus on to the boys.

"I will walk to there in a small amount, I think you will need to turn the baking off now. Bitte?" they nodded and tripped over one another on the way from my room.

"I am sorry that my nephews have startled you leibling." i murmured where my lips brushed against my love's. I can almost hear his breathing, light but heaving in a sense.

I pressed my lips softly to his soft swollen ones three times. Then I pulled him from where we had been sitting, and took Snow's fragile china hand in my thick bear paw.

I pulled him gently down the stairs and took the heat-protecting hand coats to take the cookies from the oven.

This day Snow and I were at home watching over the twins. My sister was taking her two female children on what she referred to as a 'girl's day'. Aliza and Grace were very happy with this, and because her husband was not home today, I had offered to help to take watch of the boys.

At first, Snow had been very scared for this, but slowly he was becoming more understanding of my nephews.

Maybe one day Snow and I would be doing this with our own children...

I expelled this thinking from my mind and focused on removing the cookies from the tray. Snow smiled softly as he put milk into three glasses. I am not liking of milk much. It is not something that I had very a lot in Germany, and I am unused to drinking it.

The four of us sat down at the table and I gave a cookie to each child and put one in Schnee's mouth that was open and just asking to have something shoved in to it.

It is scaring me how confidant I am that I will be with Snow for a long time, I can feel this deep deep in my core.
♠ ♠ ♠
innerste- heart, soul

I actually couldn't remember the word gloves one time and called them hand coats, just sayin'

Comments=updates;)

XO