Status: comments=updates always<3

Red Snow

To forever & beond

Luca put his arm around my shoulders protectively on the way back to my house. We've both missed more than a week of school now, and the last few days Luca had been acting strangely.

I knew from texting Nora and Ashleigh that he had visited and spoken to my aunt and uncle. Though neither of them knew what they had talked about. I think it was something about me. And now Luca is taking me back to their house.

He said there was something very important he wanted to ask. Something important to do. And I still had absolutely no idea what he was planning.

Luca was obviously nervous and it just got worse the closer to the house we got. When we arrived at the front door, he held the door open for me. I could feel my cheeks flush and I mouthed thank you as I walked through.

"Oh, Snow, Hello Luca!" auntie turned around from her cooking and smiled at the two of us. Luca stood pressed behind me, arms casually but protectively around my shoulders.

"Dinner will be done in about twenty minutes if you," She paused "Well, you two should probably go upstairs. Luca, you've got some things to do I believe."

Luca hummed a yes and pulled me gently toward the stairs. My face heated up even more as I thought about what business he might have with me upstairs. As my mind wandered, the spare room in my pants shrank.

I think Luca noticed.

He laughed quietly and pushed me on to my bed. Luca's eyes simmered, I could feel his mouth on mine though I knew our lips weren't touching. Then they were. We moved against each other; together.

After, well I'm not sure how long. And after. . . other things had happened. Luca and I broke apart, heavy breaths rushing from our mouths.

"You had something you wanted to ask me?" I kept my voice low to not strain it, but my throat still burned at the end of the eight words.

"Ja." Luca pulled me next to him and looked nervously at me.

"I have a large thing to ask of you" you have a few large things then baby.

"Will you leave with me to Germany?" I could feel my eyelids pulling back from my eyes and my lips part slightly.

I didn't know what Luca was going to ask me, but I never would have dreamed up something as beautiful as this...

Luca knew that I would say yes before the word dripped off my lips. I could see in him that he already knew what I was going to say, the moment he asked.

Despite this, I still wanted to tell him. My vocal chords were still raw, mouth dry and throat burning.

"Yes." I managed to whisper. The S sticking in my mouth, I pushed it out with all the force I had.

"I am thinking because you speak very small amounts regardless, it is OK for a while if you are not the best at speaking Deutch. I have asked your family before I have asked you, and they are good with this idea." Luca paused to take a small breath, like a wind instrument player in the middle of a long sting of fast notes.

"You understand very much of what Katharina and me say to one another, you will be fine comprehending people there. I have also asked my mother for this, she feels I am doing a good thing." I crinkled my eyes slightly, knowing he would understand this to mean 'why?'

"I am asking this of you because then you will be safe. I can save you from all your terrors here, in this place you live now. I can take you away from all these things. You will not need to be frightened then."

I didn't know what do say, didn't know what to do. My muscles flexed and pulsed underneath my skin, as my brain tried to understand the situation.

Not really understanding what I was doing, my arms wrapped around Luca and my eyes started pouring. My heart was so full; felt as though it was going to explode. Beating fast, and overflowing with happiness.

I would go anywhere with this man
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, how do you like?

comments=update;)

XO