A Mess to Be Made

Not Alone

I woke up the next morning with a headache, and walked out to the kitchen so I could find some painkillers. Luckily my mom had let me stay alone, after checking multiple times that I was okay, but had set out advil on the counter. I popped 3 into my mouth, and opened my cupboards, groaning when I remembered I hadn’t had time to grocery shop before going to Vegas. I called Brian, him answering quickly, and told him I’d be picking him up in half an hour so we could get breakfast.

I showered quickly, and put on shorts and a white tank top that had a cheetah on it, and didn’t even bother doing my hair. I let it air dry while I put on my makeup, eyeliner and mascara only, before grabbing my wallet and heading out to my awaiting car. I turned it on, and rolled every window down, seeing as the heat had been trapped in it for a few days. My legs were practically burnt by the leather seats, but I ignored the pain as I pulled out of the spot and headed towards Brian’s house. I had barely pulled up against the curb, when Brian was jogging down the path and getting into the car.

“Thank you for rescuing me, my mom was treating me like I was paralyzed,” he said making me laugh.

“I made my mom leave my apartment last night, she was smothering me,” I said shaking my head, “How’s your arm?”

“Fine, the elbow was just popped out of place,” he said shrugging, “How’s your head?”

“Fine, just a headache when I woke up,” I said turning into the IHOP parking lot.

I put all the windows up, leaving them cracked a little, and hopped out after grabbing my wallet from the center console. I grabbed Brian’s hand as we met in front of the car, and pulled him into the restaurant that was only housing a few elderly couples and the staff. I slid into the leather booth across from Brian and we both ordered our drinks. When I set the menu down, I looked over at Brian and saw the cuts that were lingering most of his arms.

“Brian, your arms are really cut up,” I said reaching over and brushing my fingers over his forearm.

“Yeah, the airbags got to them really good,” he said twisting them around, “I’m just really glad we’re okay. That scared me so bad last night.”

“Me too, babe,” I said with a smile, “Can we have a movie day at my house after we go shopping? I just want to spend the day with you.”

“I could never say no to your face,” he said causing me to laugh and blush.

=====

I closed the fridge, finally done putting groceries away, and turned towards Brian, who was perched on the counter. He had already opened my Oreos, and had one on the way to his mouth, which I promptly stole and shoved into my mouth. He gave me a fake look of shock, and protectively pulled the package to his chest saying I wasn’t allowed to have anymore. I laughed at his goofiness, and pulled him from the counter, leading him towards my room.

I turned on my TV, knowing we would find a movie on one of the channels, and crawled onto the bed next to Brian. I stayed on my stomach, resting my head on his chest, and studied his face. His eyes were closed, hiding the golden orbs that I adored, and his lips were slightly upturned into a smile.

“Let’s stay like this forever,” Brian said softly, making me smile.

“I would not be opposed to that one bit,” I said letting my eyes close as well.

His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer, and played absent mindedly with the hem of my tank top. I kept my ear pressed against his chest, and listened to his steady heartbeat while tracing an invisible pattern across his collarbone. I kept my eyes closed, feeling like everything was perfect, and thought about Brian and I’s relationship as a whole.

I thought about when we first met, and how effortlessly we had moved into the relationship. The first tour they did was also fresh in my mind, and I smiled remembering how I felt falling in love with him. Then, like always, the thought of our break up made my smile disappear, and reminded me how lucky I was to have gotten him back.

“Hey Bee?” I asked softly, finally opening my eyes.

“Yeah Sades?” he asked peeking his eyes open as well.

“Before I met you, I had basically given up on guys all together,” I said pushing myself up, and sitting cross legged next to him, “Then, you and I hooked up at that party, and I never would have imagined that little make out turning into what it did.

“I never thought I’d have feelings this strong for you and get butterflies in my stomach when someone does something as little as mentioning your name. I can’t even describe the feeling I get when I see you, or hear you say my name.

“You’re my everything, Brian, and without you, I wouldn’t believe in love, or know what true love felt like.”

By the end of my spiel, my cheeks were as red as the cherry blossoms on my comforter, and I ducked my head so my face would shield my face. Brian grabbed my hands from my lap, lacing our fingers together, and pulled me towards him. I was bent at the waist, and Brian leaned up on his elbows, pressing his lips to mine slowly. The kiss was innocent, but the passion behind it was huge. When we separated, he pushed my hair behind my ear, and smiled up at me.

“Sadie, I love you more than anything in this world,” he said making me blush again, “You showed me what love was, and how limitless it can truly be. We’ve had our good and bad times, the good outweighing the bad if you ask me, and I cherish every moment I get to spend with you.

“I know you’re the girl I’m going to end up marrying and having a family with, and I cannot wait for that moment. You coming back to Arizona is the best thing that’s happened to me in the last year, and I know things will just continue to look up.”

My smile now took up most of my face, and I leaned all of the way forward so I could grab him into a hug. I kissed him roughly, not being able to express what I was feeling, and pulled away with a smile. He used the belt loops of my shorts, and pulled me fully on top of him, before pulling me into another passionate kiss. We stayed in this position for who knows how long, and had swollen lips and messed up hair.


We finally found a movie to watch, and I cuddled into Brian as he sat propped up against my headboard. His hand was underneath my tanktop, drawing patterns against the small of my back, and I kept finding myself almost dozing off from being relaxed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed it :)
I may make this installment quite long, because I love this story too much to make it end :)

also, is there anything you guys owuld like to see? drama, comedy, etc?

comments are appreciated :)