A Mess to Be Made

21 and Invincible

I stepped out of the shower, quickly wrapping a towel around my body, and went into my room where Brian was patiently waiting for me to get ready. It was currently my 21st birthday, and in a little over an hour and a half, we were going out with all of our friends. I slid into my closet, putting undergarments on quickly, and covered them with a thin silk robe that barely covered my butt. I lightly towel dried my hair, knowing I’d have to dry it soon, and walked out to find Brian typing away on his blackberry.

“Dressing like that is going to make it really hard for me to let you get ready,” Brian said, making me stop and smile at him.

“Oh, this old thing?” I said with a smirk and sliding onto the bed next to him, “It just makes it easy to change when I’m done getting ready.”

He just rolled his eyes with a laugh, and pulled me in for a kiss. When he went to break it, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips back to mine. He knew exactly where this would lead, and the two of us wasted no time in shedding clothes.

When all was said and done, my eyes nearly popped out of my head as I looked at the clock. I jumped out of bed, throwing my underwear and bra on, and rushing into the bathroom causing Brian to laugh. I quickly dried my hair, thankful it was cooperating for once, and plugged my straightener in knowing it’d be the fastest way for my hair to get done.

I had just finished putting my red lipstick on, when the doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of our friends. Brian told me he’d get it, and I thanked him as I bolted into the closet to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of dark super skinny jeans, a black top that had an embellished neckline that was sleeveless, and topped it off with a pair of what I liked to call hooker heals. They added a few good inches to my frame, and elongated my legs. I spritzed my perfume on my neck and wrists, before going to greet my friends.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SADIE!” they all chorused as I walked out into the living room.

“Thanks guys!” I said giving each of them individual hugs, “Now who’s ready to party!?”

They all let out a chorus of cheers, while Josh and Stephen poured everyone minus John and Miranda, our DD’s, a shot of tequila to start the night off. We lifted our glasses in honor of my birthday, and I downed the liquid, savoring the burning it left on the back of my tongue. We threw out the plastic shot glasses, and made our way to awaiting van. I slid into the middle bench, Brian next to me, and bounced my leg in anticipation as we headed towards the one club I wouldn’t mind going too.

======

“Come on Brian, dance with me!” I slurred into his ear, balancing another full drink in my left hand.

“One more, and then we need to get you home,” He said taking my drink, taking a swig, and placing it on the table with Stephen and Josh.

I took his hand, leading him to the floor, and pressed my chest flush against his. We moved to the music, his fingers digging into my hips as mine clasped his neck, and it would’ve been impossible to even fit a slip of paper between us. The song ended, fading instantly into the next one, and Brian started pulling me over to the booth our friends were at. They all got up, knowing we were leaving, and I flung my arm around Miranda’s shoulder for support.

“You’re seriously the best friend ever,” I said as we made it into the warm night air, “Like, you’re the only thing holding me up right now. I’m pretty sure I’d fall over if it wasn’t for you.”

“Which is why I won’t let go,” she said laughing as I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk, “How about we get you some Taco Bell before we take you and Brian home?”

“FRUTISTA FREE-“ I started shouting before a hand covered my mouth.

“Calm down, don’t want a public intoxication charge,” John said appearing at my side, “We’ll get you a Frutista Freeze, let’s just make it to the van first.”

I smiled, stumbling over to Brian, and grabbed his hand while leaning into him. He was barely tipsy and just smiled down at me, kissing my forehead softly. I giggled, his breath tickling my face, and took his hand so he could help me into the back of the van with him. I flopped onto the old mattress that had been placed back there, and shouted for the drivers to get me to Taco Bell.

“Well hey there sexy, do you come here often?” I asked Brian, slurring even more than normal.

“I happen to live here for most of the year,” he said playing into my lame pick ups.

I pulled his face to mine, and kissed him hard, not wasting any time in straddling his hips. We stayed in this position until we pulled into Taco Bell, which made me spring up and lean over the bench in front of us while continuously yelling Frutista Freeze. I could tell John was irritated with me, but Miranda sat in the passenger seat laughing relentlessly.

“THANK YOU JOHN CHRISTOPHER!” I said as soon as Josh handed me the drink when we pulled away from the window.

“You’re welcome, now just drink it and shut up,” John said, getting on the highway towards my apartment.

I stuck my tongue out at him, and sat back down on the mattress, drinking down the frozen drink, and greedily denying Brian a sip when he asked for some. I had just finished the drink when it was announced we were at my place, and Miranda came to open the back door. I thanked her, stumbling out and nearly spilling the contents of my purse, before digging for my keys and following Brian to the door.

“Tonight was a blast, bee,” I said kicking my heels into my closet once we made it inside.

“I’m glad,” he said unbuttoning his shirt, “Now lets get some rest, we have round two tomorrow night, and I already know you’ll have a massive hangover.”

“Hangovers are for sissy’s,” I mumbled as I climbed into bed only wearing underwear, “You’ll be the one with a hangover.”

“Probably,” he said sliding in a kissing my forehead, “I love you, Sadie. Happy birthday.”

“I love you too, Brian,” I said softly, before closing my eyes and letting the alcohol take me into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took me forever to update you guys.
I just got so caught up in the fact that I was seeing Starkid (which was a magical experience) that I forgot I needed to finish this update!

I already have "round 2" planned and will hopefully have it out soon :)

comments would be lovely :)