Hopeless Dreamer

Dream,

She felt the cool autumn breeze flow through her light brown hair, flicking and twirling with the wind, dancing. Her deep blue eyes were bright with anticipation as she skipped along the familiar footpath to that beautiful house, in the far distance. Every step she took along this dark street was filled with confidence and security. She knew there was going to be absolutely no harm coming towards her. This place was safe. Secure. And a dream.

Her bright smile faded as the figments of her imagination started staring at her. They weren't smiling. They weren't content. They had so much hate in their eyes. She could feel her palms start to sweat. Her skips soon became full-out sprinting, knowing what was going to happen.

She could see that house in the distance. So full of hope. So full of happiness. So peaceful. But no matter how far she ran, that house just kept on moving away from her. Out of reach. She was trying to run as fast as she could, but it was like trudging through thick mud. The crowds started gaining on her. She felt her energy start to wear. She fell to the pavement, feeling the bumps of it tear through the skin of her knees and palms. Black stuff was starting to seep through the deep scrapes on her body, it felt as if she were being drained.

A gust of wind pushed her hair out of her red, tear streamed face and brought a smell to her attention. Blood. Her gaze shifted to the pool of black around. The black substance surrounding her, blood, was starting to turn, to morph.

All she saw below her was a hole. A deep, dark abyss. She felt her body fall. She let out a bloodcurdling scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know quite how long this story will be :/ Um, Jonny is inspired by my best friend, Jonny *rolls eyes*. Dude, you owe me ;P

Thanks a Gazillion!,

Anila ♥