Hopeless Dreamer

Chant,

Jonny could feel her heart pounding in her head as her eyes took in the sight around her. White. Everything was white. It was too bright to see. Another dream?

The air around her tasted somehow like plastic, and it was humid, as if she were in a baking oven. She could hear the rather loud beeping of the monitors around, and the light shuffling of the nurses down the hall. She was in hospital. Why the hell was she here?

She assumed that it was a dream, because in that instant, she lost all hope that this was real. She could remember every single dream she had since she went to sleep, which was... since, Jonnys face contorted into one of confusion. Why couldn't she remember?

A pretty lady, in her mid-twenties entered Jonnys room in the instant, taking absolutely no attention to her. The woman petite, short auburn haired, and green eyed. Jonny could also tell that she was completely bored. But the nurses face changed into one of shock, when she took in the very much concious face of Jonny. The nurse took three cautious steps towards the girl in the bed, and asked, softly,

"Are you feeling alright?", her sincerity shining through those words.

"Just confused" Jonny replied, her voice sounding croaky and as if she had nails in her throat. The nurse looked at her in confusion said,

"About what?"

"Why am I here?" Jonny asked, her voice broken, on the edge of tears. Jonny could feel the slight tickling of the tears forming in her eyes.

"Honey, you don't remember? You attempted suicide" the nurses voice full of sadness.

Jonny could feel her world tumbling down around her. But, it couldn't be true. This is all a dream. This is just a dream she chanted to herself, just a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. A sucky one at that >.<

Anila♥