Status: right now my ideas are everywhere and real random so it might suck now but when i figure out what to do it will be AWESOME!!! just be patient humans?!.....by the way these pic in the layout DO NOT belong to me they are pics i found on photobucket

Demons and Angels: An Un-Found Origin

I Took Their Smiles And I Made Them Mine

I woke up in my bed.

My shoes and jewelry had been taken off. There was a light guitar playing downstairs in the living room.

I stood but winced. I was aching from the inside.

Why was I aching? Everything flooded back to me.

I remembered Elijah trying to see inside my head and the pain.

The unbearable pain I felt. The black nothingness and that girl screaming.

Her screaming echoed in my head.

I ignored all of that and headed down the stairs slowly.

The guitar playing got louder as I made my way through the hallway into the living room.

Elijah was sitting on the couch, playing the guitar with a look of concentration on his face.

“I didn’t know you could play guitar.” I said startling him

He looked at me, “Not as well as I want to.”

He put the guitar down and walked to the fridge, “How are you feeling?”

I flopped onto the couch and groaned.

He chuckled at my answer.

I heard the tearing of plastic and the smell of blood filled the air.

I inhaled deeply, wanting the blood. I wanted some but I needed to kill.

I hadn’t killed in a while and I wanted another human being to suffer the pain to make mine go away.

I wanted to hear the sound of snapping necks and screams. Screams that will drown out the one scream in my head.

I could hear Elijah turning on the stove.

I sped up the stairs as quiet as a mouse and grabbed my shoes.

I didn’t want to risk passing Elijah again so I climb out of my window leaving it unlocked so I could get back in.

It was after night fall and it rained during the day, making the air smell great. I sniffed the air.

I searched for the first scent that caught my attention.

There was a sweet scent in the air. I liked that.

Innocent blood, I hadn’t had that in years. I was used to that sour tainted blood.

I ran, following that blood.

The world faded out, the smell the only thing holding on to me.

I found what I was looking for. There was a girl sitting alone in the park.

She looked to be a little older than I was supposed to be. The closer I got to her the sweeter her blood smelled. I knew that the thirst was consuming me but rather than attack her I had to play this out.

But then the boy I knew she was waiting for, showed up. That told me just what to do.

I snuck to the bench and when she stood up I snatched her purse from on the ground beside her.

They didn’t see me because I was well hidden by a nearby bush and the darkness.

She kissed him and told him how much she missed him.

“How are you doing?” he asked her in a deep booming voice.

She giggled, “I’m good…how about you?”

He kissed her, “Better now.”

She laughed and they walked away.

She had gotten about fifty feet away before she realized that she forgot her purse.

He offered to go get it but she declined and said that she would be right back.

“No you won’t.” I said silently to myself

I smiled thinking about what I was going to do to her when I got her. I thought about how sweet that blood was going to be.

She came to the bench and I backed away slowly, waiting for my cue.

She reached under the bench but found nothing but grass.

“Hmm that’s weird.” She said, “I must’ve kicked it back when I jumped up.”

She walked behind the bench and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down.

I covered her mouth before she got a chance to scream.

“Don’t scream and I won’t kill you!” I lied

She quieted down but was still shaking.

I sped farther away and deep into the forest, holding onto her tightly. I could smell her fresh blood as the tree branches cut into her skin.

It took a lot of me not to stop and drink the life out of her. I wanted that blood and I knew I wouldn’t stop until I got it.

When we were deep enough into the forest, I let her go.

She screamed and tried to run but I hit across the back of her head and she was silent, well actually unconscious.

I closed in on her throat but I felt a pair of hands grab me. The burn told me that it was Elijah.

“Stop.” He commanded attempting to sound heroic.

“Leave me alone. I’m eating.” I said biting into her.

The blood touched my lips and the frenzy began. The thirst was taking over me and my instincts kicked in.

All I could think about was the blood.

Blood.

Blood.

I needed it.

I lived for it.

Elijah threw me backwards into a tree, angering me and breaking my concentration. I hissed
at him and ran towards him.

He slammed me into the ground and tried to turn to help the girl. Getting up I dug my nails into Elijah’s back and threw him somewhere.

I heard him scream and I knew that my nails hurt him.

I grabbed the girl and began to drink. I slurped her blood down into my system, the taste so sweet so perfect. It was the best thing in the world and it was all mine.

Nothing was going to take this away from me.

Before I knew it I was done and throwing her body into the distance.

“I need more!!” I yelled to no one in particular.

Elijah jumped on my back in an attempt to wrestle me to the ground.

I flipped him off of my back and into the dirt.

I went to punch him again but he sped out from under me and grabbed a tree branch.

I laughed in his face, “What are you going to do with that?”

His face was twisted up in anger as he replied, “This.”

He sped to my chest and stabbed me way too close to the heart. I cried out in pain and feel to my knees.

I tried to pull it out but I think it was stuck in some part of my spine.

A choking sound escaped my throat.

I looked up at Elijah promising to kill him as everything became distorted and faded into
nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES everything is coming together and now all i need is feed back!!
(imitating vampire) GIVE ME FEEDBACK

title credits go to Evanescence's Farther Away (Mystary Version)