Status: right now my ideas are everywhere and real random so it might suck now but when i figure out what to do it will be AWESOME!!! just be patient humans?!.....by the way these pic in the layout DO NOT belong to me they are pics i found on photobucket

Demons and Angels: An Un-Found Origin

Come Back To Me It's Almost Easy

After a numerous amount of hours partying we started to wind down.

Caleb asked me if I had the energy left for one more dance.

He was sounding kind of drunk but I nodded and followed him onto the dance floor.

Bring Me The Horizon and Light’s Don’t Go began to play.

“Are you too much of a tomboy to slow-dance with me?” he asked

I pretended to look around, “Okay but only if you keep this a secret.”

He chuckled and pulled me close.

We danced together and at that moment everything came together.

My problems with this Kelvin guy and Joshua disappeared. I forgot about Elijah and Autumn and I felt like I wasn’t a vampire.

Yes, Caleb made me feel human again.

Sadly my happiness was short-lived. The song ended and Caleb had more drinks.

When I was sure he was officially drunk, Autumn and I traded off.

It was agreed that Elijah would sleep at Autumn’s place because of how drunk Caleb was.

Caleb was singing Avenged Sevenfold’s Almost Easy when I pulled up to my house.

I carried him in the house and laid him down on the couch.

He looked at me with twinkling eyes.

One thing that I should mention is that Caleb has a tendency to act gay when he’s drunk.

That was why angel boy isn’t here, I didn’t know what he would do to him and I wasn’t looking to find out.

“What?” I said arching my eyebrow.

“Somebody was at my house some days ago.” He slurred

My eyes widened, “Really?”

He nodded, “Wanna know who?”

I nodded.

He laughed, “I will tell you if you get me some more drinking stuff.”

I rolled my eyes and sped the cabinet pulled out some Scotch.

I know I was wrong giving him alcohol when he was already so drunk but this was different. I was pumping him for information.

I grabbed a shot glass and gave him a shot.

He drank it and said, “This guy. He was a vampire but a different vampire.”

“Huh?” I said

He held out his shot glass.

I gave him more.

“He was something else….a diff-different type of vampire. I forgot what it was called but he had longer fangs and his skin was lik-like a lavender purple.”

“Purple? No one’s ever seen them before?” I asked more to myself than to him

He held out his glass.

I poured more and listened.

“Wh-when they go out into the sun the purple goes bye-bye.”

“Did he say what he wanted?” I asked already knowing the drill.

I poured him more.

He nodded after drinking it and said, “He said that someone was doing something ba-bad. They had an angel in their home. He asked if I knew this girl I said no. But you want to know the funny part?” he asked holding out his glass.

I filled it, asking what.

He giggled and replied, “I did know her. But don’t tell them because they will take my life away for lying to them.”

I nodded and promised, “I won’t tell. Do you know the name of the guy he was here for?”

Another shot and he answered, “Kelvin. He said that he was going to have to get rid of the problem himself if she didn’t do what she was told.”

I nodded and became concerned.

“Hey!!” shouted Caleb.

I turned to him.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked with a confused look on his face.

I shook my head.

He shrugged his shoulders, “Good night.” And with that he passed out on my couch.

He snored lightly leaving me with all these questions and new answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY two chapters in one day!!
Gonna try and go For a third cause this is kinda short!!
Wanna Give a thanks and shout-out to Breezers for sticking with me through and through