Status: right now my ideas are everywhere and real random so it might suck now but when i figure out what to do it will be AWESOME!!! just be patient humans?!.....by the way these pic in the layout DO NOT belong to me they are pics i found on photobucket

Demons and Angels: An Un-Found Origin

Vengeance Fuels My Blood

“Hey it’s my girl Demetrius.” The tall dark guard, Kevin, greeted me as if we were old friends,

“How are things going?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “same old, same old.”

Except for the mooching angel living in my house, I thought to myself.

I looked at Elijah knowing he heard me. I threw him a teasing smile.

“Ah you know same old same, same old.” He said reaching for a hug

Kevin was a soulless. He gave his soul away for eternal life and so far hasn’t found much to do. He spends his time working at clubs and fighting for money. He’s a big drug dealer when he isn’t working at the clubs. (which is probably why he asked for eternal life)

I flew into them squeezing him hard but not too hard.

I made friends with him my first day here. I fought him and won.

He took it a lot better than I thought he would, we became really close after that. I help him out a little sometimes, taking care of some ‘problems’ that he was having.

A soulless is exactly what the name say; a person that sells their soul or trades it for something that they want or need. You can even let someone borrow your soul!

It isn’t fun because your mind flashes between the soul and you, nine times out of ten that soul isn’t given the luxury treatment. Whoever you give it to tortures it and drives it crazy, sometimes it drives both the body and the soul insane.

“Who’s your friend?” he asked looking at Elijah

“Someone visiting town…..he’ll be leaving very soon.” I said

“I’m sure he will.” He chuckled, knowing that we intended to fight.

Kevin was a good friend and he kind of reminded me of Michael Clark- Duncan with his muscular arms and deep voice along with the dark deep chocolate skin.

He tapped twice on the door behind him and it opened.

“Go ahead.” He said giving us space to walk in

We walked in and the sound of shouting and fighting was as loud as it could get.

The place was all concrete and huge. There was a bar in the farther corner and chains were everywhere.

This place looked more like a dungeon than a fighting club. All kinds of creatures came to fight here. Ear splitting metal music played in the background, setting the mood so perfectly.

“What is this place?” asked Elijah looking afraid

“This, my angelic friend, is the fighting club.” I said

“Wow such a violent place.”

I rolled my eyes, “How else are we supposed to get exercise? Now remember what I said about keeping a low profile.”

I sped to the cashier’s desk.

“Earl!!” I yelled startling the impressively dressed man that I knew as a friend.

Earl had sold his soul many, many years ago. He never did tell me what it was for but then again I didn’t want to know.

He was a very short and plump man. He loved wearing designer suits and Rolex watches.

Sometimes people made bets on fights and that right there was how he made his money.

That was one thing that Earl loved…money. He took each and every opportunity he could to make money.

He and I are great friends too. I used to be security for him back in another town. I could always count on him for a favor of any kind.

I know I get around!

“Hey Demetrius….my best fighter!!!” he jumped up and gave me tight hug.

“How are you my friend?” I said hugging him back.

“Same old, same old, nothing has changed. I miss my best fighter though you almost never visit.”

“Aw you’re just saying that to get on my good side! But I am here now.” I gestured to myself, “I have a wager that I want to make with you.”

“Let me hear it.”

“I have someone that thinks he can fight me and win. I would like to use the fight floor to prove this fool wrong. If I win he leaves and if he wins he stays. I really don’t want to give you details.” I said waving my hand pretending that there was nothing to it.

I decided that it wouldn’t been a good idea to go around bragging about the fact that there was an angel living in my house. I mean, he wasn’t staying for long so why go through all that crap?

“Cool. Are bets allowed to be made?” he said taking out a pen and paper as quick as lightening.

I nodded laughing.

“Cool and what’s this guy’s name?”

“Elijah.” I said spelling it for him.

“Alright, it’s done. After these next two fights are over you have the floors.”

Just as he said that we heard a huge cracking sound and the bell dinging.

He chuckled before correcting himself, “After this one fight…you have the floor.”

I gave Earl a kiss on the forehead, “Thanks Earl.”

I sped back to Elijah who had found his way to the snack bar.

There was a huge plate of fries in front of him. He covered them in ketchup and dug in.

“Dang boy, do you ever stop eating?!!”

He looked up and asked with his mouth full of food, “What?”

“How many stomachs do you have?” I asked

He swallowed his foods before answering sarcastically, “Four.”

“That’s just so fascinating.” I said pretending to care.

I sat beside him and took a fry.

“How do they taste?” I asked trying to hide the glum feeling

“They’re okay.” I knew that was bull crap. He was just telling me that because he knew that I couldn’t taste anything.

“Well after this next fight is over then we have the floor.” I said shaking the feeling to the side

“Good. I’m ready to go.” He said finishing the fries and throwing the plate in the trash.

The bell rung and the announcer said the winner’s name.

“Well that’s our cue. Follow me if you can keep up.” I sped to the microphone that was hung in the middle of the floor.

“Hey guys.” I said waving to the people that knew me

The guys in the fight ring cheered.

“Now I know I haven’t been here in a while but now I am back and I have something that I think that you all will like. I have a friend that thinks he can beat me. Well tonight we’re going to find out who the stronger person is!!!!!”

The crowd erupted into a loud burst if excitement. I loved how excited the crowd got when I was in the room. Made the adrenaline pump.

He came beside me and I whispered to him, “None of that angel magic…..just an old fashion fight. I play fair, you play fair.”

We shook hands and walked away from each other.

The bell rung and the microphone disappeared upwards to the ceiling.

I tensed my body and crouched low, ready for a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay hated the first version of this chapter.....hopefully this is better!!!
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS HUMANS!!!!!!

title credits: the best band Avenged Sevenfold's Burn It Down (Live foREVer A7X)