Wonderland

The Hospital

I woke up to people screaming and crying. I could see lights coming and going. Everything was so blurry... I could barely see a thing... I wondered where I was... Cause last thing I remember was... Damien... I screamed as loud as I could... The doctors strapped me down so I wouldn’t hurt them or myself...

“Relax you’ll be okay! Relax” the doctor told me.
Some nurses came to help him and before I knew it I was out again.

-Shayne point of view-
“God I hope she’s okay... I’m going to kill that piece of shit....” Shayne was yelling
.
The nurse came out and told everyone “She is in surgery right now...”

“Will she be okay? What’s going on? What happened? Who fucking did this to her? Tell me NOW!!!” Shayne screamed.

The nurse walked away scared and not knowing what to say to me... I was such a dick when I’m upset... I hate myself for yelling at the poor lady but she must understand... How I`m feeling, I hope that is... God I hope she’s okay. I can’t stand loosing another person in my life! That would kill me! Hmmm... Who would do this...? Who!!!

-Rains point of view-
All I could feel was pain... Everywhere. Why did I let him do this to me again? I wish I told Shayne... But I couldn’t... He would freak out, and then might try to talk to Damian about it...
I heard doctors screaming and talking... I couldn’t see a thing thought, strange. Was I dying...? I couldn’t... Could I... And yet again, everything around me went black...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short.... :( Sorry.. Hope you guys like it, please tell me how I'm doing... Cuz I think I suck bad! If I do suck and no one likes it... I might as well quiet writting....