Status: Hollywood Smile

Hollywood Bound

02.

The mirror reflected the large grey orbs I was graced with, the long light brown locks washed over my shoulders. A normal Saturday morning routine: Wake up, shower, dry, dress, text Alina and head off to Riley's for the rest of the day to practice. Normal. Boring. Same old routine.

Picking the last uneven hair out of my arched eyebrows, I blinked away the tears from the slight discomfort, I hate being a girl. Plucking hurts! Dammit! Guys should have to do this too. Dylan would agree with me. But no that stupid loser just had to...Never mind. Remember Maxx, you don't want to remember any of it. Just try to make it big and help out everyone.

"Maxx! Spence is here! He's coming down. Be dressed!" the soft voice of my mother echoed down to my room.

With a small sigh, I pulled on the necessities that were needed so I wasn't naked. The bedroom doorknob turned. Turning so my back faced him, I continued looking for a shirt, "Hey there gorgeous. Sorry about last night. It's just, I'm sure that if we would have continued I would've wanted all of you."

"It wouldn't be the first time that you would have all of me. Did you already forget my fourteenth birthday? Damn, jerk," slipping a light grey t-shirt over my slightly curled hair, I turned to face him. His face was bright red, "Yeah, that's what I thought. You didn't forget. It made this whole sexual tension between us."

"Maxx, seriously? Why the fuck does it matter if we had sex? I mean c'mon, we both agreed we just wanted to get it over with. So we did. Just forget about it, and get over it. Please?" his eyes were getting bigger.

Biting down hard on my bottom lip, I looked stared into his eyes. He was upset that I had brought it up. I didn't care, "I would take if back if I could. Having sex with you was the biggest mistake of my life. Especially because after, you went off and told everyone."

The drama was returning, it was all because it was already the third month anniversary since, the accident. Every time it was that date, it seemed drama would begin. Ruining everything, for everyone. Practice would be hell, "I would take it back too."

"Just call off practice today. Obviously none of us will be able to think straight. Just call everyone and let 'em know it's off. Also, get the hell out of my house. I really don't want to look at your face anyway. Or hear your voice."

Spence nodded, his eyes looked back down, "I am sorry," he moved closer, not listening to a word I said. His arms wrapped around me, tightly, "I really am. Please, I regret what I said. I'm glad my first time was with you... I am sorry for telling everyone. I am. But Maxx, that was four years ago, why can't you just let that go?"

Tears stung my eyes even more, digging my face into his shoulder I let silent tears fall. He moved us to the bed. Laying us down, my head rested on his chest. No matter the fights we had, we always made up, we always were ready to hold onto each other and talk to one another about anything, "Spence? Do you think we'll ever make it big?"

He released a content sigh, "Maybe?"

-

"Maxx, you are gorgeous. I'm jealous that Spence got to sleep with you first. Ha, sorry I had to say it. Because it's true. I have something I have to tell you. Maxx, I love you."

The feeling of crying overtook my whole body, "Dylan, you know that those words always lead to trouble. You of all people know that, don't you?"

His red hair fell over his soft green eyes, his freckled face had streaks of tears down the sides, his eyes shot up, burning into mine, "Maxx?"

"Yes?"

"Never mind, just forget it. It isn't important, sorry for saying that I love you. Can I have a hug?" his arms were opened wide. Without hesitation I wrapped my small arms around his torso, "Maxx, promise me this one thing?"

"What's that?" my voice muffled by his shirt.

He inhaled deeply, "No matter what happens, you will make yourself happy, and you will keep the band together. And you will start eating again. I've noticed you've gotten smaller. I want you to be healthy and happy. Maxx, you are the girl of my dreams, and I know I can't have you. But that doesn't mean I can't care about you. Just stay strong through everything. I'll see you tomorrow babe. I love you Maxx."

His face was blurred by the mist in my eyes, "Love you too, Dyl."


-

A light shone through my eyelids, groaning I sat up and looked around my room. My bedroom light was on, and the whole band was sitting in different areas of my room. Alina's long brown hair was pulled into a bun, her short legs crossed in front of her, she looked at me with her large hazel eyes. She stood up, her giant hoodie falling back into place, "You and Spence weren't at rehearsal today. We figured you both would be here."

I looked over to my side. Spence was still sleeping, a small smile fell over his perfect milk skin. His shaggy hair was laid out around his face, "Heh, yeah. Sorry you guys. We passed out. Just a lot of stress today. It is the three month anniversary."

The room became quiet, Riley stood up, "Don't you think we know that?!"

"Riley, calm down. I was just saying. Control your temper. That would make it easier on all of us if you just chilled the fuck out."

"Whatever. Look, just don't skip practice next weekend. Also, can Alina and I just crash here tonight? My pops is about to crack me a good one if I go home tonight. Considering last night I came home high as a kite. And Alina just wanted to stay."

The girl was quiet in the corner, as usual. She just stood there, she could be loud, but not on this day, "Sure, you guys can stay. Just crash wherever."

Riley rolled onto my futon, Alina took her normal spot on the extra mattress in the corner of my room. Everyone clapped once and the light went off. Curling back up to Spence, I kissed his neck, "Hey beautiful, I love you, sleep tight," his voice was quiet. Blinking my eyes shut, I just nodded.

Dylan, we're trying. We really are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was up last night-- Found errors and fixed.

Comments.

Love;
Nicole