Status: New Story, please be patient.

Running Around Leaving Scars

She's Got it Out For Me

"So what is this big secret?" Annika asked for what felt like the eightieth time. Kaiya rolled her eyes and just turned the music up louder. She made her way to the hotel that Jack had told her to meet them at. After pulling into a parking space, she grabbed Annika's arm right as she was going to get out of the car.

"You need to promise me something before we get up there," Annika looked over at Kaiya with a strange look on her face. "I'm serious Nika," Annika frowned. She knew Kaiya only pulled out that nickname when she was really trying to get her to listen.

"Would you spit it out already?" Annika asked with a hint of annoyance.

"When we get up there, you can't scream. You can't shout out any names. And so help me god, if you make me regret bringing you here... I will never speak with you again. Understood?" Annika nodded and pulled her left arm free. The two stepped out of the car and headed into the hotel. Kaiya leading the way to the hotel room number she had been given. Kaiya knocked quietly with Annika standing by her side playing with the necklace she had on. The door swung open and Alex gave Kaiya a quick hug before standing back to allow the two in. Kaiya turned to look at her friend and bit her tongue to keep from laughing at the look of disbelief on her face. Kaiya grabbed her friend's wrist and gently pulled her through the door. "I kinda lied about where I went after the concert. I had no phone and no money. I went to meet you at the car, and you were already gone. I walked back and stood in the lobby to try and warm up and ended up meeting these guys," She smiled nervously, hoping that Annika wouldn't make a big deal out of this.

"You met All Time Low... And you didn't consider telling me?" Her voice sounded hurt and her emerald green eyes showed nothing but betrayal in them. Kaiya was about to say something when Jack cut in.

"You left her behind in fifteen degree weather in a skirt and halter top with no coat. She could have froze to death, and you wouldn't have known until someone found her body, and you're mad that she didn't tell you about who she met?" His voice was incredulous and Kaiya could see the disgust in his eyes. Wonder if she still thinks he's her soul mate.

"I apologized like a million times. She lied to me for the last two months about what she did after the concert. I am hurt. I know what I did was wrong but what she did was wrong too," Annika tried to reason out fairly. Kaiya let out a deep sigh.

"Annika. You wouldn't have believed me if I told you. You would have accused me of lying," Kaiya felt her own anger rising. "You would have called me a liar and then stormed out. At least I brought you with me. I could have just told you not to wait up and come alone," She glared at Annika and crossed her arms over her chest. Kaiya would have continued but she noticed Annika had begun to cry.

"I'm sorry Kaiya, I know I'm a terrible friend," She sniffled and Kaiya was trying to decide on whether it was real or just a show for All Time Low. Annika pushed her hair out of her face and wiped at her eyes. "You're my best friend and I left you stranded with no way home. I deserve worse than what happened," She paused for a moment before looking up at Kaiya. "Can you ever forgive me," Kaiya frowned at the little kid tone she was using. She was about to answer when Jack spoke.

"Awww, you gotta forgive her Kaiya. I'm sure she didn't mean to," He glanced at Kaiya and she let out a quiet sigh. She looked around to see Alex looked like he agreed, and so did Zach. The only one who was shaking his head at the bullshit was Rian. Kaiya nodded and looked at Annika.

"It's fine really. So what are we going to do today?" She asked trying to change the subject. Just as Jack was about to say something his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and glanced at the name and smiled.

"I am going to meet my girlfriend. I'll see you guys later," Kaiya nodded and glanced at Annika to see a heartbroken look on her face. She felt slightly bad, but deep down she knew it was probably a good thing that Annika's 'soul mate' already had a girlfriend. She hadn't seen any of her friend's relationships end well for the guy. She looked up to see Alex looking at her and turned away just as her cheeks began to flush. All the time they spent talking on the phone and texting, she felt as if she had gotten to know Alex the best out of the four. She also started to notice that every time he called or sent a text, she would smile. Keira always had a knowing look on her face when Kaiya would smile. She shook her head and tried to clear her head.

"Wanna go clubbing?" She felt herself groan as Annika's voice broke through. Kaiya looked up and wasn't too shocked to see them all nodding. She glanced down at what she was wearing and then at what Annika was wearing. Why did she always look like she could go to a club? The guys went to the bedrooms to change and Kaiya caught herself looking at Annika. "What? Oh and don't think I'm not still kind of mad."

Kaiya felt rage bubble at the pit of her stomach. So her hunches had been right, that had all been a show to get the guys to like her. The three remaining band members walked out, and the five made their way to Annika's favorite club. The guys got them in and they were led to a VIP room. The waiter walked up and took out their pad to get drink orders. Kaiya wasn't too surprised when the guys ordered beer and Annika ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri. The waiter looked at her and she thought for a moment before speaking, "Can I get an Ice Bomb here?" When he nodded, she smiled. "Thank you."

The waiter was back within five minutes with their drinks. She smiled at the waiter and sipped her drink. She felt a frown find it's way onto her face as Alex and Zach talked up Annika who would giggle and sip her drink every few minutes. Kaiya feeling sick just thinking about Annika's stupid game downed her drink quickly and flagged the waiter down for another one. Tonight would be a long night.

A couple drinks later, she was feeling the buzz big time. Her vision was blurry and she was pretty sure that if she attempted to walk a straight line she would fail big time. She looked over at Alex and Annika, who were the only two who had decided to stay longer. Annika was staring into his eyes as he went on about something. She grumbled under her breath and stood up. She glanced down at her nearly empty drink and downed the rest in one swift gulp. She put her glass down and stumbled towards the door. She slowly made her way down to the first floor. She ended up seated at the bar. She pulled out her phone and sent a misspelled text message asking Keira if she could pick her up. She was too far past drunk to attempt to walk anywhere. As soon as Keira sent her a text saying yes but it would take half an hour or more, Kaiya ordered another drink. This time asking for a Vesper Martini. She drank her martini in silence and frowned down into the glass. Was her life truly becoming this pathetic? That she was drinking to avoid looking at her best friend.

Kaiya gave the bartender a weak smile when he made her another drink. She swirled it and stared into it. "That bitch always gets what she wants," She felt tears starting to well up in her eyes. She glanced over to see a brunette looking at her. "My friend... I finally start to like a guy, and she sinks her claws into him. Sorry... Um my name is," She paused and figured the fact that she had to think about her name meant she had definitely had too much to drink tonight. "My name is Kaiya."

"I'm Ashley," She handed Kaiya her business card and waited for the girl to put it into her pocket. Once it was safely tucked away she spoke softly. "So what else is bothering you?"

"It's just that I met them first. And I started liking him, and she liked the other guy...But she's flirting with the guy I like because the guy she likes has a girlfriend currently. I wish I never introduced them," She slurred as random tears began to fall from her blue eyes. "I feel so confused and it's as if there's nothing I can do about it," She mumbled.

"Your friend doesn't sound like much of a friend," Ashley answered honestly.

"She's a stupid whore-y bitch," Kaiya mumbled before downing the rest of her drink. The bartender went to put another in front of her but Ashley held up her hand.

"She's had enough for tonight, but thank you," She smiled politely at the man and waited for him to walk away. She put her hand on Kaiya's shoulder and spoke. "I'm a therapist, so if you ever want to talk just give me a call. I think your friend is here," Ashley turned Kaiya, and she glanced up in time to see her friend.

"Thanks," She mumbled.

"Oh hey Keira," She paused for a moment. "I dint see you there," She giggled at her own badly slurred words. Keira shook her head and helped Kaiya to her car. Just as Keira was pulling out Kaiya watched Alex and Annika leave the club hand in hand. Kaiya closed her eyes and laid her head against the window. The night ended with Kaiya passed out on Keira's couch. The next morning would not be pretty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so it's almost been a year, yeah? Sorry about that. Just lost motivation for the story. I've had this chapter plus a couple more typed out for awhile now. I don't know why I'm just posting it now other than the fact that I haven't really been on mibba in months. Anyways thanks for reading, and I'd love to get some response on how you guys like it, or if things are seemingly too unbelievable and what not.