Who's That Girl?

Justin

Justin grabbed a water bottle and twisted the cap off with ease. He put the cold bottle up to his lips and graciously tipped the water into his mouth. The water went swooshing down his throat, quickly relinquishing his ongoing thirst. He used his right hand to wipe away any excessive drivel before putting down the almost empty bottle down. He let out a satisfied sounds and fell in the closest chair with a loud thump.

He had just finished performing at his sold out concert. He felt a little deaf due to the expansive auditorium full of thousands of screaming girls. He wasn’t sure how any of them had any oxygen left in their lungs to breathe properly. As much as it confused him, he sure did appreciate his adoring fans, no matter how crazy they could be at times. He knew that without them he wouldn’t be where he was.

Stretching out his growing legs, Justin folded his hands behind his head and rested. He looked at the off white tile on the ceiling and noticed all the cracks and imperfections. His brown eyes traveled the twisting and winding lofts before his concentration was lost due to someone opening the door.

“Hey Justin,” a voice boomed loudly.

Looking up, Justin saw that it was his manager, Scooter walking in. He kept looking at Justin and the watch that was on his left arm. He was touching it, sending half a dozen innuendos to Justin. The sixteen year old barely caught on before he began blushing. “Oh,” he said before jumping up on his feet. “It’s time to sign autographs or something.” He scratched the top of his floppy hair and gave Scooter a ‘please remind me’ look. The manager simply laughed.

“You’re right. It is time to sign autographs outside. I would put a hoodie on if I were you. It’s pretty cold outside.”

Justin mumbled a quick thanks before pulling on his faded hoodie. He fixed the collar and hood and began to follow Scooter through the hallway and into the outside. His breath instantly hitched inside his breath as he walked into the coldness. He couldn’t believe that his fans had the dedication to stand outside in the freezing temperature.

He took a seat at the only available table that was also surrounded by security. Justin flashed a quick thumbs up to his bodyguard, Kenny. The large man soon signaled that it was time to start the signing and greeting. Justin braced himself and grabbed a large black Sharpie that was lying on the table.

A young brunette eased herself up in front of Justin and smiled widely, exposing her mouthful of braces. She looked shy but pleased as the same time. Her pale cheeks were tinted with a flush of excitement and Justin found that endearingly cute. He shook her extended hand and smiled. “Is there anything that I can help you with?” He asked.

She slowly placed the pamphlet from My World 2.0 and laid it in front of Justin. “Could you sign this please?” She asked nervously, chewing the bottom of her lip.

“Of course!” He grabbed the pamphlet and signed his name and usual message. But as he looked more and more at the pretty girl in front of him, he decided to act on impulse. He hurriedly scribbled something down in a haste before shutting the small book shut.

“Thank you!” She exclaimed, looking quite jubilant.

“Anytime, anytime,” Justin added with a wink before she left.

Feeling rather confident, he greeted the remaining girls with much enthusiasm. He even posed for a few over the table pictures and sung a short song or two. Minutes went by and soon the whole event was clear, leaving Justin by himself.

He got up and pushed his chair back in before going back into the tour bus. He went to his small room in the bus and shut the door. He jumped on his bed before burying his face in his pillow.

He couldn’t get that pretty brunette out of his head.