Who's That Girl?

Ashley

Not believing that she just met Justin Bieber, Ashley Taunt jumped on the bed. It wasn’t really her bed- her family had rented out a hotel room to stay in Atlanta for a while. They had been there for nearly a week and Ashley loved her room. It had a huge screen TV and a queen size bed. It was quite a huge contrast from her room back at home; she was forced to share a room with her older sister. Jumping higher and higher on the plush mattress, Ashley could almost touch the top of the ceiling. Laughing at how childish she probably appeared, she plopped down on the bed.

Ashley crossed her legs and folded her hands underneath her bushy hair. She was counting the number of times the ceiling fan was moving before she stopped; her eyes were beginning to run into each other. Shutting her eyes closed, she suddenly jumped from the bed as if she just got electrocuted. She opened up the closet and dug through her suitcase. It was the one where she kept all of her personal stuff hidden. Ashley tugged at the zipper and hurriedly opened it up. She picked up her CD and stood up.

She went back to the grandiose bed and sat down. She flicked the lamp on the drawer on and leaned back against the wooden headboard. Ashley ran her hand against the thin pages, hardly believing that Justin himself had touched them. She traced the outline of his signature, smiling widely. She let out a loud gasp as soon as she flipped the next page, reading the scribbled mess.

Ashley could hardly believe her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short, but it leads into the next chapter. So please just bare with me. :)

And thanks to S h i v a n e e - -, alex got swag., and Morphine Hearts for commenting! <3