One-shots.

That new new.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was analog, so I struggled to read it. It was 3:28 PM. In two minutes I was gonna meet more kids who kept wailing and took about a year to just take a picture with me.

Oh, did you think I was a rockstar? Nope. I'm worse. I'm a fairy at Disneyland. Okay, okay, I lied. I'm a pixie. Yup. I was Silvermist. I groaned in pain as I heard little girls screaming excitedly out the door.

Paulina, the girl who was Tinkerbell, giggled. "Oh, shut up 'Silvermist'. You'll live through the day."

"How do you even like this job?!"

"It's fun!" She laughed and skipped over to her section.

I really didn't understand why she loved this job so much. I only did this because I wanted to work in Disneyland. Plus, I needed some money.

A girl in a purple beanie walked up. She looked about thirteen. "Hi! What's your name?" I said. I didn't bother squatting down. She was just a few inches taller than me.

"Tatiana!" She said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you!" I said in a fake cheery voice.

"Can we take a picture?" She held up her camera.

"Why NOT?" I took her camera and gave it to the photographer. As the camera flashed, her eyes widened and immediately went to the door. I looked at what she was looking at. I didn't get it. It was just four boys, about my age. I'm not gonna lie, they were pretty attractive.

"It's... Allstar..." She breathed heavily.

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, they're just my favorite band. No big deal." She took the camera from the photographer and was on her way.

A band? Were they famous? Were they air-headed douchebags? I smoothed my jet black hair out of my face and adjusted my blue silk dress. The four boys approached me and smiled. "I'm Silvermist!" I said in that bright cheery voice I always put on.

"Jenny, your shift is done soon." Pauline peeked into my section and whispered it.

"Your name's Jenny, huh?" The guy with the beanie looked at me, trying to flirt with me.

"Sketch." I mumbled.

"I'm Mikey." He reached out his hand, but when I went to shake it he leaned in for a hug.

"Cameron." The guy with the beautiful green eyes smiled at me. Damn, he had a beautiful smile too.

"I'm Zach!" Zach had beautiful eyes as well. They were like oceans.

"And my name's Nathan." The guy with dreads smiled at me.

"Jen--Silvermist." I smiled.

"Cute." The Mikey guy smirked.

"So are we getting a picture? I have to catch Tower of Terror before it closes down on me."

"Sure!" Zach smiled and handed the photographer the camera.

I posed and smiled for the camera. "Thanks!"

The photographer gave back the camera, but the boys didn't leave.

"So, you wanna hang out? Maybe soon?" Mikey said.

"Um, I dunno."

"You're scaring her. Let's go Michael, let's go." The boy with the beautiful green eyes dragged him out the room.

"Shift. Done!" I headed for the bathroom and changed into my shorts and tshirt.

"Those boys were cute!" Paulina said when I passed by her.

"Them? Yeah. They were attractive. Now let's go on Tower of Terror, hoe!" I grabbed her wrist and began fast walking.

Paulina giggled, "We always go on Tower of Terror! Let's go to Paradise Pier! We can go on that Toy Story ride... And then see World of Color afterwards!"

"Sounds like a plan!"

We fast-walked to California Adventure Park and went to Paradise Pier. Paulina grabbed me and went towards Toy Story Midway. "Hey!" A guy said behind me.

I turned around, "Si, senor?"

"You're, um, that Jenny girl right?" It was the Michael guy.

"Yeah! You're..."

"Michael." He said.

"Right. Where's your friends?"

"They're already at that Toy Story ride."

Paulina butted in, "We're going to that right now!"

"Really?" He said, "I was just... about to catch up with the guys."

"Cool." I said, then went in line. We happened to be right behind the three other guys. They recognized me too.

Cameron blurted out, "Yeah Michael couldn't stop talking about you!"

He turned bright red.

"S'all good." I chuckled.

Cameron turned to Pauline, "So what's your name, pretty girl?"

"Pauline." She smiled.

Cam and Pauline ended up playing together. Michael asked me to play with him, so I didn't wanna be rude. Blue-eyes and Dreads played together.

"Loser buys churros?" Michael proposed.

"Then you're gonna have to bring out your wallet, sucka!" I joked, "I'm a pro."

I ended up winning and Michael bought me a churro.

For the night, Pauline and I hung out with the boys, and we even saw World of Color with them. I watched the water shoot out of the jets and splash the little kids in the front.

"This is so pretty!" Cameron said.

"I know! The first time I saw it, I was completely awed too." Paulina said.

After World of Color, I absolutely had to go home. It was my brother's birthday tomorrow.

"I gotta go, you guys." I checked my phone. 9:53.

"It was nice meeting you." Michael said to me, pulling out his phone. "What's your number? I'd love to hang out again sometime."

I hesitated. Giving a random guy my number? Hell no. But then again, I spent half my day with him. So I took his phone and punched in my number. "Text me sometime."

"Great." He smiled.

"See you sometime." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I headed for my car and drove back home.