The Tracks of My Tears

You Know who.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter One

She held her face against his bare chest, the tears rolling down her cheeks, he went slow with his thrusts, that night it wasn't about pleasure, it wasn't about getting to a high.

That night she didn't want it to end, his hands ran over hers, witch here above her head, he kissed her lips softly, she loved him so much, yet they were being ripped apart.

“I love you, Annie, they might be braking us up, but they can't take away my love for you” he whispered in her ear. that only made her cry more.

“I lo...love you to...to, Joe.”


She woke up, tears falling again, she was so sick of waking up crying, every night it was the same, she had another dream about him, she couldn't take much more. She looked over at the clock, shockingly she made it till morning without waking up, the clock said it was seven Am, so she kicked them tear stained blankets off her, she didn't feel the changing her clothes, she hadn't felt like changing, she hadn't felt like taking a shower, she hadn't felt like getting out of bed, since he left, but she did, being forced by Denise.

She walked down the steps, everything reminded her of him, even her room, where they shared their last moments together. She walked into the kitchen where she found Denise cooking breakfast, to bad she wasn’t hungry, she was being forced to eat too, Kevin Sr told her off when she went three days without eating.

“Good morning” Denise's voice was happy and full of pep.

“What's good about it?” Annie barked, there was no happiness in her voice, and Denise's smile fell once she looked up at her.

“Want some breakfast?”

“Not hungry” Annie muttered.

“Ok...” Denise trailed off, trying to think of something ells to say. “You know were having a family dinner tonight.”

“I know....will... will....”

“Yes, he will” Denise told her, knowing what she was asking, she asked that every family dinner.

“Oh...” Annie trailed off, she hated having to see him, he looked so much happier then her, he could move on unlike she could.

“Now, you know vary well that he skipped it last time because of you.”

“Is that why he didn't show up?” Annie asked, looking up at Denise a bit annoyed.

“Yes, he wanted to bring Katie, but I told him it wasn't time yet.”

“Oh.... Katie, well” Annie muttered, she never even met Katie but she hated her, she hated her with every ounce of hate she had in her body. “Is she going to be here...tonight?”

“Yes, I can't keep her way forever, she'll think I don't want to meet her.”

“I don't.”

“Now, come on, sweetie, I'm told she's a vary nice girl.”

“SHE'S NOT ME.”

“Your just being silly, you should be happy for him that he's found someone ells.”

“Oh... yes... your right, I'm being so damn silly” Annie got up from the table and stomped out of the room, tears filling her eyes again. Denise sighed heavily, she felt so bad for Annie, she wished she could do something for her, but there wasn't anything you could do for a broken heart.

Nick walked in to see his mother looking puzzled.

“What's up?” he asked, taking a mug and filling it with coffee.

“Its Annie, she's in the living room crying again.”

“AGAIN?” Nick barked.”She really needs to get over it, god.”

“Don't you remember getting your heart broken?” Denise snapped at him. “Or have you gone without a girlfriend so long you can't remember?”

“I remember.... but I got over it, its been months....”

“Well, maybe instead of being an insensitive busy body you shu... that's it” she said quick.

“What?” Nick asked confused.

“Take her with you for the day, it will get her out of the house and her mind off of you know who.”

“Who ,Voldemort?”

“Joe.”

“Oh... Joe, right.... didn't know Joe was going as he who must not be named now.”

“Stop being a jerk” she told him.

“I'm not being a jerk.... but I'm not taking her with me.”

“You are.”

“No, I have important stuff to do today, I don't want HER coming along with me.”

“Your going to bring her along or you can go find somewhere ells to live.... how do you like that?”

“Your not going to kick me out.”

“Your dad kicked out, Joe.... so, don’t test me.”

Nick huffed, putting down his mug and walking into the living room.

“Get up, your coming with me.”

“What?”

“My mom is forcing me to take you with me today... to get you out of the house or some stupid shit like that” Nick told her.

“No thanks...”

“What?”

“I said no, I'm not going with you” Annie told him.

“Mom said....”

“I don't really care.”

“Listen, your going to come with me, now lets go” Nick yelled, Annie rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Fine... let's go.”

“Your wearing that?” he gasped down at her gray tee shirt and ripped up old blue jeans.

“Yesss” she hissed.

“What if someone see's me?” Nick asked. “And they think were... oh no, your dressed like a dumb.”

“Oh, gee thanks.... never mind, I’m not going with you, I don't care what your mom says” she sat right back down on the couch.

“I can't believe your mom forced me to go with you” Annie scowled as Nick drove down the street in his car.

“My mom is vary persuasive” Nick told her. “Just like he who must not be named.”

“Huh?” Annie asked confused.

“Nothing....” Nick trailed off, laughing.

“Your annoying” she told him.

“Not as annoying as you are” Nick stated. “I mean all this whining and crying... just get the hell over it.”

“Your a jerk” she told him, and he disagreed but she didn't talk to him for the rest of the car ride. They arrived at a building, it looked to be a music studio, Nick got out of the car and Annie fallowed quickly trying to keep up with him.

“What are we doing here?” she asked.

“I gotta pick up some tracks.”

“Ok...” she trailed off.

They walked through the doors of the building, a few people said hello to him as they walked through the front.

“Oh, hello, Nicky” they heard a voice from behind, they turned around to see a women about middle aged, her shirt was low on her cleavage and her make up was.... a lot.

“Oh, hello Mrs. Wild.”

“Oh, Nicky, I told you to call me Martha.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot, but you don't seem like a Martha, your so much more of a.... wild thing.”

“oh my god” Annie muttered, making Nick elbow her in the ribs.

“My damn husband gave me that name, but it sounds so much better when you say it... and so much more....sexy.”

“I can say a lot of sexy things if you let me” he smirked, Annie about fell out, she wanted to laugh so bad.

“Oh, Nicky” this Martha women gushed.

“I better get going, but it was nice to you see again.”

“It's always nice to see you, Nicky.”

Nick smiled and they walked away, finally Annie let out a huge laugh.

'What.... the...hell...was that?” she said, as she tried to catch her breath.

“That was Martha wild, a well known procurers assistant.”

“So, your just coming on to her to get to them?”

“Yes.”

“That's gross, not only is she married but your using her.”

“Its not as gross as other things” he looked at her. “At least I’m over eighteen.”

“I'll smack you if you bring up him again” she told him.

“Who?”

“You know who.”

“Do you mean Joe....Joe...Joe Jonas, my brother Joe?” Nick smirked at the look on her face.

“Yes... him, don't talk about him.”

“Ok...Joe.”

“What?'

“Nothing...Joe.”

“STOP IT.”

“Ok... Jo...”

“DON'T EVEN F*CKING SAY IT.”

Latter on after they had been by Garbo's house, who was a lot nicer to Annie about the who Joe thing then Nick was, they went to the mall, where Nick got some new shoes.

“Do you like them?” he asked, as they walked down the strip of stores.

“Like what?”

“My new shoes.”

“Yes, but I don't like you.”

“I don't care if you like me, cause I won't brake the law just to f*ck you.”

“You won't f*ck anyone, at least I was good enough to get some.”

“Who said I haven't gotten...some?” he asked, making a weird face as he did.

“That face right there says it all, before I did the deed my face was just like that.... so
Innocent.”

“I don't need sex, I have other ways to...”

“I'm sure me and.... you know have done them all” she smirked, even though she hated thinking about it.

“Well, Joe's a whore.”

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY HIS NAME... AND NO HE'S NOT, HE'S WAY BETTER THEN YOU'LL NEVER BE.”

“I’m bed yes, cause he's had thousands of girls to practice on.”

“He's a nicer person too, he wouldn't laugh at me if I was hurting.”

“Yeah, I know what he would do.”

“He would do a lot of things you wouldn't....like care for one” and with that she stomped ahead of him, fuming mad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter one.... I tried not to make it too sad.... pleas comment!!!!