The Tracks of My Tears

Memories

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Eleven

Denise did indeed let Joe take Annie with him, much to Kevin Sr.'s dismay. Of course once he found out Nick was going to be tagging along his grim and vary annoyed look changed to more of a less annoyed look, still vary grim though.

“They'll be fine” Annie heard Denise tell him, as she, Joe and Nick all got ready to leave. “Their just trying to make a bad thing not so bad... you should be mad at yourself... not them.... your the one who broke them up, if it wasn't for you them two would be happy together.”

”It wasn't right.... he's so much older....”

“Oh..... whatever” she heard Joe's mother blow her husband off. Once they were out of the house they all got into Joe's car.... witch was being stored in the Jonas' garage while Joe was in New York. Nick forced himself into the passenger side and that left Annie the back seat to herself. They arrived at the mall soon, Joe pulled into a parking space and they all got out. They walked around the mall for hours listening to Nick complain about needing this and that.

He then announced that he needed to use the restroom, they fallowed him to the nearest bathroom. Annie felt extremely uneasy standing there, the look on Joe's face was telling her he was feeling the same.

“I'll be right out..... don't even think of trying to ditch me... it won't end nicely for you” Nick warned, then walked down the hall way to the men's room. Annie looked around all over but at Joe, she couldn't look at him at that moment, the memories making her already rosy cheeks flush a darker red. She looked up at the door of the family bathroom, the same family bathroom that she and Joe made love in not to long ago.

“We gotta hurry” she told him.

“I know.... I just get so caught up..... your so amazing” he kissed her lips. As their kissed turned heated quick, she pulled up his shirt, running her fingers along his toned abs, they pulled away from the kiss and she took the shirt off him, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of their clothes. He quickly pushed off his underpants, panting and licking his lips as he did.


Her rushing thoughts were making her dizzy, she didn't dare look at Joe, so she slowly made her way over to a bench and sat down, keeping her head down looking at her hands. But she found looking at her hands that; that was a mistake too, for now she was thinking of the day Joe gave her that heart ring she kept hidden under her bed, now within a sock thanks to Nick trying to steal it, she remembered how happy she was, then that night they had the fire and from then on she had lost Joe.... his family found out and ripped them apart, she was on the brink of tears when she felt a hand touch her leg. She looked up to meet those eyes that she loved so much, they looked deep into hers, a thing she once loved and always would.

“It's awkward for me too” he stated, his voice soft.

“I think he did it on .purpose...” Annie stated, with spite.

“He has no idea what we did.”

“I don't know,.... he's taking forever.... he's a man.... men don't wash their hands.”

“Nick does....” Joe smirked.

“I clean freak he may be..... but taking this long is stupid.... he has to be up to something....”

“He wouldn't have done it purposely” Joe stated, knowingly. “Its bringing up things he want's us to forget.... and I don't know about you, but I'm having a vary hard time forgetting right now.....”

Annie just sighed, not saying anything, the sinking feeling of missing him struck her again. Even though they were trying to be friends it would never be like it used to.... and it couldn't for he was getting married and Annie would have to watch him be taken away while being the brides maid, she just couldn't look past that fact... that she had to be the brides maid, it made her sick and feeling of bitterness over came the missing feeling.

She felt his thump gently caress her knee. She looked up at him and he smiled weakly at her, and before she could respond with a smile of the same suit she felt his other hand on her face, his thumb gently touching her just as his other was doing on her knee. Her whole body felt like it had relaxed under his touch, her heart began to race just like it used to. She looked into his eyes, the dark brown seemed to take her in quick. Before she knew it his head was getting closer to hers, but before anything could happen someone made a annoyed barking like cough, Joe pulled away from her and they both looked up at the peeved looking Nick Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, what's up?? Please comment!!

SIDE NOTE: I wanna point out to all my readers of Magic (When I'm with you) I plan to update that one as soon as the new mibba get's here... if you don't know about the new mibba say so in your comment and I'll tell you what I know.