The Tracks of My Tears

Pedo.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Thirteen

Joe sat in the living room of his New york home, listening to his girlfriend.... fiancee.... or what the hell ever she was, go on and on about wedding plans

“I have to go back to LA in a few weeks, lets not plan anything till I get back.”

“Why?”

“Cause I don't feel like it.... planing a wedding sucks... and Kevin made it look like fun... f*ck that.”

“Oh, your real lovely.”

“Thanks, babe.... means a lot” she rolled her eyes at him and stomped out of the room, carrying patterns and things with her. He couldn't wait to get back to LA, that's all he could think about was going back, partly to get the album done, but mostly to see Annie again. He knew it was bad and it would sooner or latter end up badly for him, but sometime really late at night he would call her, and she would always answer, never was there one time when she didn't. He turned on the TV and flicked through the channels, he landed on sports and watched half interested.

He was standing at his wedding, a big crunch full of his family and friends. He was so nervous standing up there; where everyone's eyes were on him, being who he was he shouldn't have been nervous but his heart pounded loudly, he looked back at Nick and he smiled at his big brother, just then music started, girls in pink fluttered down the isle almost hovering. Then a figure in white slowly came into focus, the veil was covering her face but Joe was happy to see her. She also seemed to hover, but so much more gracefully then the girls in pink, there was something so beautiful about this girl in white.

She reached him and held out her hand for him to take, he took it quickly, pulling her to him, he pulled back the lace that covered her face and Annie beamed up at him, her cheeks covered in tears.

“Don't cry, baby” he wiped her tears away, but just then she vanished, right from his arms, he looked around aimlessly, almost at the point of tears. He wanted her back, but in his heart he knew it was to late.

“Annie” he called, but the white dress was gone, she was gone. “Annie... please... I need you.... I need you.”


He awoke in a sweat on the couch, Katie staring at him weirdly, he sat up feeling light headed for a few seconds.

“Having a bad dream?” she asked.

“Uh.... yeah.....” he trailed off.

“You kept yelling.... it was kinda freaky” she smiled at him.

“Wh...what was I yelling?” he asked, worried.

“You kept yelling 'I need you,' 'I need you,' I tried to wake you up but... you were out.”

“I'm...I'm sorry:” he muttered, putting his face in his hands, he couldn't stop thinking about Annie, and how she looked so beautiful in her wedding dress, how he was the one she was marrying.... until she vanished.

“What were you dreaming about?” Katie then asked.

“The wedding....” Joe trailed off.

Annie sat in the kitchen drinking hot tea, when Nick came in and smirked at her.

“What?” she asked, he was a real pain in the ass sometime.

“I just got a call from Joe” he smirked bigger.

“So?”

“He's lost his mind.”

“Why?”

“He seems to think that a dream he had....about you, is a sign.”

“A sign of what?”

“Of... you know he never told me.”

“Well then why are YOU telling me?” she barked at him.

“I think its funny how insane he is.”

“I don't think he's insane.....” Annie trailed off.

“Of course not.... you loooove him” Nick smirked bigger now. “He's a cradle rocker and a pedo but you love him.....”

“Shut up” she barked.

“Its true... only a true pedophile would date their best friends daughter.... if you even dated... I'm still convinced he just wanted the S word.”

She just gave him a look, an evil look, and he laughed.

“Oh, you honestly thought he loved you?” Nick asked, smiling now. “Explains why he moved on so fast... and why he's marrying her, now.”

“I thought you were getting past all of....”

“I was never past it.... and I won't be.... I'll tell your grand children and his grand children all about it.”

She didn't say anything, just got up and walked out of the room, she saw Kevin walking into the house and tried to turn back before he noticed her.

“Annie.”

“GO AWAY.”

“No need to be mean....” he trailed off.

“I just had an. Argument with Nick, about Joe.”

“Oh, him again... you really need to...”

“MOVE ON, I KNOW... I'M F*CKING TRYING.”

“I know its hard... harder then me and Nick act like it is... but you gotta understand where we were coming from.”

“I know, you were worried about age.”

“Yes, and I don't think you wanted Joe to go to jail. did you?”

“Of cruse not.”

“See, so its just better this way, even though it might have hurt you, and I know we looked like the bad guys, but we were only trying to protect you two” Kevin smiled down at Annie.

“I know....” she trailed off, he went into the kitchen and she went to her room, she didn't care if they wanted to protect her and Joe or not.... Nick was still a jerk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another suck ish chapter... but 2 suck ish chapter makes 1 good chapter right??....RIGHT??... Ok... maybe not.... either way PLEASE COMMENT!!!