The Tracks of My Tears

Its All Coming Back To Me Now.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Fifteen

“Ok, well be back in just a few days, Nick will be back this afternoon and if you need anything just call him or us” Denise stated, her, Frankie and Kevin Sr. were all flying out to Texas for a few days, Annie had wanted to stay in LA, simply because she didn't like going to taxes, and besides that, they had never asked if she wanted to go, so as long as was able to stay in LA, she would, and maybe get some freedom out of the house. Although with Nick coming back she may as well go with them.

“Have a nice time....” she trailed off, watching as they all got into the car, they left and she felt almost giddy, Nick wouldn't be back for hours and she had a huge house to herself. She first ran into the kitchen and made herself a sandwich before going into the living room and putting on her Ipod, she had brought the dock down from her room before they left. She turned it on and turned it up as high as it could go. She loved having the house to herself. A few hours went by, she was wondering if Nick had landed yet when she got a phone call, she pulled out her cellphone, witch she had in her jean pocket, the ID said Nick and she hit the ON button.

“Hello?”

“I missed my plane...” he trailed off, without saying hello.

“Ok.....so?”

“DON'T YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?” he yelled into the phone.

“Don't really care...” she trailed off, smirking to herself.

“Fine, whatever... I'm going into New York for a few days.... your gonna be there by yourself.....”

“So what?”

“So... I just told you what... damn.”

“Ok.... bye...”

“WHAT...FINE...BYE...”

She laughed loudly as she pushed the phone back into her pocket. She didn't really care if Nick came back or not, it would be nicer if he didn't,, she could have the whole house to herself. Just then she got a text, she pulled out her phone once more, the text said it was from Dani.

“Denise must have her phone turned off.... have they left the house yet?”

“Yes” Annie text back, she wanted for a reply but never got one, so she went back to jamming loudly to the music.

“Lucky to be in love with my best friend... lucky to have been whe....”

“EW” she mused, as she changed the song quickly, she wasn't into love songs like that anymore... not since her and Joe had to end it. Just then there was a knock at the door, more like bangs. She walked over to the big wooden door, she couldn't see who was there, being to short to see out the peep hole, cussing about sucky building she pulled open the door to see Joe digging in one of Denise’s potted plants.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“I just got a text from Dani, telling me to get over here quick, there was an emergency, but no one answered the door, so I panicked and I was looking for the spare key we hid in one of these....” he trailed off, pointing to the plant that was missing a lot of dirt, most of it was found on his hands.

“Nothings wrong.... Nick missed his flight... but....” just then Joe's phone beeped, he pulled it out and read out loud.

“Are you there yet?” he read. “Its really important...its from Dani...”

He typed something back then put the phone back in his back pocket.

“What you say?” Annie then asked, moving away from the door, so he could walk in, he did and fallowed her into the living room.

“I just said yes.....” he trailed off.

“Well, what about the....” just then his phone beeped again, he pulled it out and smirked.

“I knew it...” he pushed the phone at her and let her read it.

“There's some sexy deserts in the fridge and a box of condoms under the couch.... have at it.... get your girl back.... me and Denise are working on the 'problems' :)”

“What the....” Annie trailed off, Joe bent down and stuck his hand under the couch, a few seconds went by before he pulled back up and his hand was now holding a box of black condoms.

“They have lost their minds....”

“Do they really think its that easy?” Annie asked, crossing her arms. Joe got up and walked into the kitchen, he came back a minute latter holding a tray of chocolate covered strawberries.

“I would say...yes...yes, they do....” Joe smirked. “I thought Nick was coming back today?”

“He missed it flight.... now I see why he did.”

“My mother and and sister-in-law are crazy.... but you can't help but love them” Joe laughed, she just looked down at her hands. “So, what do you want to do?”

“What the hell do you mean what do I want to do?” she looked up suddenly. “Nothing they want us to do.”

“I know that....” he trailed off. “But, do you want me to leave?”

“I..uh...no....no....you can stay.”

“Only if you want me too...”

“I do.”

he smiled at her, and she smiled back slightly, an awkward feeling washed over them.

“I think I'll just go into the den then...” he got up and left, she sighed sitting back into the couch. After awhile of sitting there in silence she turned on her Ipod again and began to listen once more. Just then one of her favorite songs came on, she jumped up, blasting the sound again.

There were nights when the wind was so cold
That my body froze in bed
If I just listened to it
Right outside the window

There were days when the sun was so cruel
That all the tears turned to dust
And I just knew my eyes were
Drying up forever

I finished crying in the instant that you left
And I can't remember where or when or how
And I banished every memory you and I had ever made


“Having fun?” she heard him say from behind her, she wiped herself around, turning off her Ipod, her breath heavy form singing at the top of her lungs into her TV remote microphone.

“I was... I love this song....”

“I know you do... my ring tone used to be My Heart Will Go On, because I know how much you like it and Celine Dion.”

“That's why that was your ring tone....and is that why....is that why she made you change it?” Annie asked.

“No... she wanted me to change it cause its depressing.... but its the way I feel when I'm not with you... my heart will go on.... but its not whole without you.”

She didn't say anything, she didn't know what to say, other then she feels the same away, but he knows that.... and they couldn't do what Denise and Danielle wanted them to do, he was getting married. And she knew if she would say anything, it would end up there, and there was no one around to stop it. She heard Joe start the music again, this time him singing along.

But when you touch me like this
And you hold me like that
I just have to admit
That it's all coming back to me
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but
It's all coming back to me
(It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now)


She didn't look at him as he came over to her, she felt his hand caressed her cheek, slowly inching down to her chin, with his thumb he made her look up at him, her breath got stuck in her throat, so many memories flooded her mind, she almost want to cry looking into his big brown eyes. His hands found there way to her hips and pulled her closer to him, slowly swaying back and forth, her arms at their own will wrapped around his neck.

There were moments of gold
And there were flashes of light
There were things I'd never do again
But then they'd always seemed right
There were nights of endless pleasure
It was more than any laws allow
Baby Baby


“I want to have one more night of endless pleasure with you” he said, looking into her eyes once again. “I want to hold you.... I want you to moan for me like you used to... I need you so bad, Annie.”

She didn't say anything again, just closed her eyes and turned her head away from him, trying to focus on the dancing. He pulled her even closer to him and continued to sway back and forth.

“But if I kiss you like this” he whispered slow in her ear, stopping to kiss parts of her neck. “And I whisper like that.... it was lost long ago but it will come back... its all coming back to you now.”

“Don't change the words” she muttered, she could feel herself caving, she was going to end up in bed with him and she knew it. Seconds latter she felt his lips crash on to hers, it was the best thing in the world, her lips against his, it made her feel safe, and warm, and like everything was right in the world. Their kiss deepened, their lips working together rough. He picked her up bridle style not braking the kiss once, before letting her down onto the couch., him falling on top of her.

“Mm, Annie” he groaned against her lips, their kiss getting more and more heated, his hands slipped up her shirt and caressed her back softly, he couldn't control himself, he found her bra straps and undid them, he broke the kiss, kissing up and down her neck as he inched up her shirt. He pulled it over her head then almost ripped off her bra.

“Joe” she moaned, when she felt his hands touch her newly exposed skin. She pushed up his shirt with her hands, pulling it over his head and throwing it on the floor.

“I love you, Annie, so...so much” his eyes were burning into hers.

“I love you too, and I want you to make love to me.... so bad, Joe.”

She began to kiss parts of his upper chest, but something had come over him, he pushed her back and kissed her firmly on the lips, as he started to pull down her jeans, once he got them off he threw them with the rest of their clothes. He pulledaway again and left wet, sweet kisses down her neck, her chest, her torso, he took her panties within his teeth then eagerly but slowly pulled them down. She groaned throwing her hips up, wanting him to touch her so badly.

He licked his lips, letting his finger run over her heated and soaked clit. She moaned, her hands went to his jeans, she took the belt off quick then undid the jeans, she let her hand slip inside and explore.

“Uh, Annie” he moaned, once her hand found his hardness. “I....I can't wait anymore....”

He pulled her hand away and stood up almost tearing his pants and boxers as he ripped them off, he tore open the box of condoms as he found his place on top of her again.

“Slow down” she whispered, pulling the small package out of his hands, she took one out and opened it slow, he tensed up as she did. He hissed and groaned as she slowly pushed the black rubber on him. She lie back again waiting, her breath gone. Both of then moaned with pleasure as he slowly entered her.

He froze, he loved the way she left against him, the way they were connected once more, he had his eyes closed tightly, just wanted to keep himself there forever.

“Move...Joe...please.”

he slowly moved, her eyes closed tight just like his, he made her feel so at home, like she was meant to be under him, they were meant to be, the thoughts made tears well in her eyes, for she had gone without him for so long. He only noticed when he felt a tear run down his bare back, he pulled back and looked at her, her eyes were open now, staring back into his.

“Don't cry, baby, I want to make you feel good” he whispered, running his thumb over her wet cheek, drying the tears.

“You are make me feel good.”

“Then moan for me.... please don't cry, my lover.”

He pumped into her, every time he would thrust in she would moan, and every time he wanted to please her more.

“HARDER...” her voice now horse. He picked up speed, making her shriek loudly. He went faster and faster, he was becoming uncontrollable as he pounded her int the couch cushions

“OH....ANNIE....” he grapes her hips with his hands, with his mission to please her.

“YESSS...JOE” she hissed, bucking her hips to meet him half way. He could feel her clenching around him, his trusted became wild and rougher. deeper and deeper he tried to get to, wanting to bury himself within her. And finally he felt her tighten fully around him, her screams of bliss making him go over board as well.

He still rocked into her slow, not willing to stop yet, he didn't want it to be over to soon, he almost pulled out when she gripped his arms tightly.

“Don't stop yet... please, Joe... not yet” her eyes were pleading with him, he just kissed her softly and began to thrust again.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O did you se that coming?? Please comment!!