The Tracks of My Tears

Dreams.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Seventeen

Baby......my.....baby......baby.....

Annie jumped away quick, she as been having weird dreams for awhile now, she was in a sea of black with a echoing voice calling someone baby, it was freaking her out to no end. She jumped out of bed and went down the stairs to find Denise in the kitchen.

“Katie called....” Annie rolled her eyes at those words, she knew the day was coming, and now it was only a few weeks before the day.. and she hated thinking about it. “She said she is mailing the dress here... we can get it fitted, and then we will bring it with us when we leave.”

Denise didn't seem to pleased with the whole idea either, her and Danielle were both vary disappointed when they found out that 'nothing' had happen between her and Joe.

As the week went on, the wedding date getting closer and closer, Annie's weird dreams only got weirder., now she was seeing her mothers face, she could tell her mother was speaking, but no words came out. It was freaking her out, she ran down the steps of the Jonas house and found Nick on the couch.

“You were friends with my mom weren't you?”

“Not really... it was more Joe.... I can't believe that dick just left without the album being done... now we have to wait till after he gets married and go's on his damn honeymoon... what a prick.:”

“Yeah whatever... so, you never were close with my mom?”

“Look.... I got things to do... leave me alone” Nick got up and walked out of the living room, Annie sat there annoyed, she just needed someone to talk to about these dreams. Just then Denise walked in.

“DENISE.”

“ANNIE.”

“I gotta talk to you.”

“About what?” she asked, worried. “Everything ok?”

“I keep having these weird dreams about my mom..”

“Aw, you poor baby, I know its hard.... I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate and you'll feel much better.”

“No... I'm not sad... just wigged out... I don't know why I keep having this dream... I can see her face but I can't hear what she's saying.”

“Aw, you poor dear” Denise shook her head, her eyes welling with tears. “I feel so bad for you.”

Annie sighed, knowing it was hopeless, there was only one person she could talk to about her dreams, and he was in New York getting ready to be married, she didn't think she could bear to call him. That after noon Annie and Denise went to get her dress fitted, she had not excepted the role of maid of honer still, she wasn't happy about it and rather not do it.

“I look like a freaking hot air balloon that's been let out” Annie mused, looking at herself in the mirror of the lady's house, the lady would be taking in her dress.

“It looks good in the front... its just the chest that need taken in... I think you look lovely.”

“But you lie...”

“I don't.... if I say you look lovely, then you look lovely.”

“You just don't want to hurt my feelings.”

“Baby.....my baby....your so grown up now..... my little pumpkin.”

Annie jerked awake once again that night, her mother had talked now... her baby was so grown up, the thought twisted at her core, why was she having these dreams? What did they mean? She sighed heavily and lay back down, but she couldn't fall asleep, the thought of sleeping and seeing her mothers face was haunting
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise these dreams amount to something.... I can't wait for you to find out what... :D maybe in the next chapter!! Please comment!!!!

Annie's dress: http://www.prom-dresses2009.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/short-pink-dress-junior-prom-2010.jpg