The Tracks of My Tears

To Late.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Eighteen

”My baby...... my baby......pumpkin.... tell him....tell him.....you must to tell him.....he must know.”

Annie's eyes flew open, she lay there, her head spinning, her stomach churning.

“Tell who what?” she yelled up at the ceiling, like her mothers voice would call down from the heavens. She suddenly felt sick.... her stomach turning at a drastic speed. She rolled out of her bed. Standing up made it feel worse, she clutched her ribs as she ran to the door, flinging it open. She ran down the hall at top speed, her head dizzy and her face clammy, she made it into the bathroom just in time.

She slide down the bathroom wall, her bottom hitting the cold bathroom floor, her head was still woozy and her belly was still spinning, she felt slightly better now that her dinner was flushed down the toilet, but she had a pretty good idea this wasn't the last time she would be visiting the bathroom that early morning. Her tired brain tried to think back to why she would suddenly be stricken ill, her dinner was normal, no one had been sick in the last few weeks. Yet there she was sitting on the bathroom floor, feeling worse then she had felt in a long time. She slumped back to her room, falling into her bed face first, she didn't even bother moving, it was all she could do just getting to her bed.

”My baby..... my little girl.... tell him, he has to know.”

Her mother was looking back at her, it was only her head, in a pool of blackness just her mothers head floated, her mouth moving and only parts could Annie hear.

“My baby.....having a baby...... tell him.....my baby.....tell him.”


She jerked awake once more, she looked at the clock and it was nearly seven, that’s when what her mother had said hit her. She sat up quick, her spinning head and somersaulting belly over took her, making her fall back into her bed.

“My baby having a baby?” she asked, out loud to herself. “What the hell?”

Sure she had thought of that when she was sitting on the clod, hard bathroom floor, and surely that’s why her mother was saying it in the dream, it was after all only a dream, her mother was dead, how could she be in Annie's head telling her she was knocked up? No.... she must have eaten something bad, or been around someone with the flue, the sickness would go away with in a few days.... or maybe the next day, she was sure of it.

The feeling didn't go away, for hours she felt like hell, she just sat in her bed, Denise had come in a few times to make sure she was alright. But suddenly her spinning head and churning stomach stopped, she began to feel a lot better as the afternoon came around. This brought her hope, maybe just maybe it was a one night thing, something didn't agree with her and her body rejected it, it was a vary common thing after all.

But as days went on Annie would wake in the early morning hours, sick as a dog, having her mothers voice echoing in her head.

”Tell him....tell him.... he has to know... he must know before.... you have to tell him.”

She was refusing to except that maybe her mother was trying to tell her something from beyond.... but her name wasn't Harry Potter.... she was Annie Wilson, and her mother had never entered her dreams in such a way before. It wasn't possible for her mother to tell her something, her mother was gone... gone and never coming back. Annie had to remind her self that every morning, there was no way her mother could be telling her something.

She walked down the steps, the smell of breakfast cooking stung her, almost making her throw up right there. She walked into the living room and fell onto the couch. Nick walked in looking smug and sat down next to her.

“Whats wrong with you?”

“Nothing” she lied, she didn't know why but she didn't want anyone but Denise to know she was sick, it worried her for some reason.

“Whatever” he muttered, picking up the remote off the coffee table, but it fell from his hands and rolled under the couch, Annie didn't pay no minds till his voice rang once more.

“What are these?” she looked up to see him holding a box of open black condoms. Her heart almost stopped and her mouth slung open, but she wasn't the one who planted them there, Denise or Danielle did... she was clear.

“Well, virgin... those are called condoms” she smirked. “You see the guy puts it on his...”

“I KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH THEM” he yelled at her. “What the hell are they doing under the couch?”

“I have no idea.... “ she lied.

“Who put them there?”

“I bet you did, just so you could talk about them.... you really do need to get laid, Nick.”

He just stared at her as she smirked, he then huffed out of the room quick, yelling for his mother, probably to question her too.

“Oh my god..... he found them.... I thought one of you would have moved them” Denise gushed as she took a seat next to Annie on the couch. “Why are they opened?”

“I don't know...” she lied again.

“There almost seems to be one missing” she smirked at Annie.

“What.... did you like count them or something?”

“No.... I just found the....the undoings under the coffee table whenwe got home.”

Annie suddenly felt vary warm, her sickness didn't seem to matter at the moment, she wasn't as clear as she thought she was.

“I...I don't know” was all she could get out, and at that vary moment she knew she was busted.

“Why did you lie?” Denise asked, a smile on her lips. “Why didn't Joe call the wedding off? Me and Danielle set the whole thing up for you two to get back together.”

“It just wasn't right...”

“It didn't ...feel right?” it was weird talking about this with her. She loved Denise but she didn't want to talk about what happen with her and Joe.

“Oh, it felt right.... perfect.... but... he...he already asked Katie to marry him.... he can't just dump her.... and..and no matter what you say to Kevin Sr. and Kevin and Nick.... they wont let us be together.”

“Yes they will... I'll force them, you two deserve to be happy together” Denise stated.

“Its to late now....”

“Its never to late.”

“It is for me and Joe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D please comment!!!!