The Tracks of My Tears

Really, really.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Twenty One

After hours in the car with a complaining Nick, they arrived in New Jersey, at the hotel they would be staying at.

“Thank god... I thought we'd never get here..... if I heard one more word about how uncomfortable the back seat is I thought I would scream” Annie stated, Nick gave her a rude look but Joe laughed; who was standing next to Katie waiting for Danielle and Kevin to show up. Kevin came down first, clutching a beer in his hand, once he got close enough he thrust the bottle into Joe's hand.

“It will clam you down...:” he trailed off. “Nick, Frankie... lets take Joe to his room.”

They walked away, Kevin looked back over his shoulder.

“Dani will be down in a few minutes... just getting the room all girly.”

They were gone, now they all stood their waiting again, Annie wondering why Joe was going to a room and Katie wasn't.

“If you don't mind.... were just going to go get extra keys from the front desk” Denise said, pulling Kevin Sr. along with her.

“Can I ask you something?” Annie then asked, she couldn't take it anymore, she had to know.

“Anything.”

“Why did Joe go up to a room and your staying here and waiting for Dani?”

“Oh, were not sharing a room.”

“Why not?”

“We don't want any temptations before the wedding night....if you know what I mean” Katie blushed.

“Oh yeah.... I know what you mean.”

“You do?”

Annie looked at her weird.

“I just didn't know you were ever..... active like that....with anyone... does Joe know?”

“What does Joe got to do with it?” Annie asked, feeling a bit annoyed now.

“He is your godfather.. there for a father figure..... so, he would have rights to know these things...”

“Yeah....he knows...”

“And he's ok with it?” Katie asked.

“Why wouldn't he be?” Annie asked back, feeling even more annoyed.

“Well, your really young.... a girl your age is vary naive... boys your age are even worse....”

“Well, there you have it... it wasn't with a boy 'my age'” Annie stated smugly, she almost wanted to tell Katie just who she was 'active' with.

“He..he wasn't?” Katie asked, looking confused.

“No.... he was a older...a lot older.”

“I see....” Katie trailed off, the conversation didn't continue for Danielle had just shown up, Annie had never been more happy to see her in the whole time she's ever known her. They went up to Katie’s room and Annie had a quick look around, their was wedding stuff all over the place and the room was decorated in pink streamers and other things like that. Annie had then asked Danielle to come along with her to find her room, Danielle quickly accepted and they left Katie to her overly pink room.

“She says girls my age are naive... and boys my age are worse...”

“So what did you say?” Danielle asked.

“I said I got f*cked by her little groom, and that we have down things that would make a porn star blush...”

“Did you really say that?” Danielle asked.

“No...but I wanted to.”

“Don't be angry... she doesn't know what shes talking about... she probably lost her virginity to Joe...”

“Like I did.... and I'm not stupid.”

Danielle laughed as they reached her door, she opened it for Annie and they walked inside, it wasn't drenched in pink like Katie's was, and it was a lot smaller too. Annie put down her stuff and sat down on the big bed.

“Wait.... did she say her and Joe weren't sharing rooms?” Annie suddenly stood up.

“Yeah.. that's the way its planed” Danielle told her.

“That's good... now I can.... and we wont.....” Annie trailed off, her mind thinking wildly.

“Are you going to sleep with him again or something?”

“NO!” Annie shouted and Danielle have her a knowing look. “I just have to tell him something.... and I have to do it before he gets married.”

“Really?” Danielle smirked. “And what is this 'something'?”

“I can't tell you.”

“Oh, really? How convenient....”

“I'll tell you after I tell him” Annie told her, sighing.

“I can keep a secret.”

“I know you can.... I just don't know if I can tell you.”

“Yes you can... just keep talking like your doing now” Danielle smiled at her.

“If I tell you you have to solemnly swear that you will not breath a word of this to anyone... not Denise...not Kevin... defiantly not Kevin.”

“I won't, I promise.”

“Ok....I'm....I'm pregnant.”

“Shut up” Danielle mused, laughing. “What is it really?”

“I really am....”

“No your not... get off it” she laughed on.

“Its not funny I really...really am” Annie stated, her face has never been more serious then at that moment, Danielle quite laughing and just looked at her.

“You really are?”

“I really am.”

“He should call of the wedding then.... it is his right?” Danielle asked.

“Of course it is.... I'm sure Denise told you about the condom rapper....”

“She did” Danielle smiled bigger then ever.

“Well, it broke.... and we didn't care....”

Suddenly Danielle wrapped her arms around Annie tight.

“I'm so happy for you....on my god... your gonna have a baby.... she or he will be so cute” Danielle was about to jump for joy and that made Annie feel slightly better about the act she was pregnant, but it still didn't help that fact that she still had to tell Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, you think Danielle took it well? :) Please comment!!

Oh, on a side note; if I was to make....well lets say a sequel to this (witch is a sequel to Tragically Beautiful) would you read it????