The Tracks of My Tears

complicated

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Twenty Two

After seeing where the wedding would be held and where the reception would be the whole Jonas family and Katie went to dinner at a fancy Italian restraint.

“What can I get you to drink?' the waitress asked Joe.

“It depends.... what has the most liquor in it?” Katie smacked Joe's arm and he just went on. “I'll have two of your strongest drinks.”

As the night went on Joe had more and more drinks, soon he was swaying and Katie was taking him away to see if she could sober him up. Annie sighed heavily, if he was drunk how could she go on with the plan she had? She didn't know but she saw her chance to get to her next stage.

“I'm going to take a cab back early.... I have to make some phone calls” Denise stated, standing up.

“I'll go with you” Annie stated, standing up as well.

“Are you sure? You don't have to.”

“OH, I want to” Annie smiled at her, Danielle sent Annie a wink as they walked out, her and Danielle had cooked up that plan just that afternoon, but it would fail miserably if Joe didn't even remember having this talk with her.

“Can I ask you something?” Annie asked, as they walked into the hotel building.

“Sure...”

“Can I have a extra key to Joe's room?”

Denise's face lit up just like Danielle's did earlier.

“I just want to talk to him...” Annie trailed off.

“Oh yes....sure...sure..I would love to give you the key, honey....fallow me and I'll get it for you” her voice was almost as giddy at a school girl, she rushed down the hall of the same floor Annie was on , they had passed her door and went to the end of the hall, Denise almost kicked open the door and ran inside, she came back out before Annie could even set foot inside the room.

“Here... I'm sure Joe will be vary happy to see you.... let's hope he remembers to put his undoing in the garbage this time” she smiled.

“I...we won't be needing any condoms... I just want to talk to him.”

“I'm sure...” Denise smiled.

Annie just sighed and told Denise goodnight, Denise said goodnight back but it was the way she said it, implying that Annie would be having a better night then she ought to be having. Annie looked down at the key she was holding, his room was just two doors down from hers. She found his door and slipped the key into the key hole, they door opened and she walked in, his room had beer cans everywhere and spelled like a bar, Annie went in further anyway, she had to tell him, and she would just sit there and wait for him, hopefully Katie got some of the beer out of him.

Hours seemed to go by but it was only really an hour, it was boring just sitting there, waiting for Joe. Finally the door burst open and there walked in Joe... kissing Katie, he pushed her up against the wall and let the door shut behind them, his hands touched the back of her thighs, making her wrap her legs around his waist. Annie watched in horror, she would want to die if she didn't have another living thing using her body as a home. The make out in front of her only got worse as a few minutes went on.

“Um...” Annie finally trailed off, she couldn't look at that anymore. Katie let out a shrike of fear as Joe dropped her to her feet, turning and just staring at Annie.

“Hello....”

“What are you.....doing here?” he asked, still vary drunk.

“Be's nice Woe” Katie stumbled, looking rather drunk herself, Annie rolled her eyes, her plan had defiantly failed. “Why are yoooou in Joe's room?”

“I...I just wanted to talk to him” Annie stated, she wishing she could just get out.

“Oh...” Katie mused, walking over to her, Joe just standing there still. “You miss him don't you... I knew it.... I took him away from you.... you have to live with his parents and you miss spending time with your god-daddy.”

“Um...ok” Annie muttered.

“I know how it feels to miss people” Katie stated, sitting down next to Annie on the bed, patting herself on the chest rather hard. “I miss everyone....and I love everyone.... except Robin....not him....”

“Who's Robin?” Joe asked, walking from the entrance to the mini fridge.

“Robin...” Katie touched Annie's shoulder. “He was my first.....everything... we... we were going to get married but he left me...left me at the alter.... worst day of my life.”

Annie suddenly felt guilt, she was about to tell his woman’s almost husband that she was knocked up...with his baby, but she couldn't change her mind, she had to tell him, just not tonight.

“Now” Katie said loudly. “I'm marrying Joe.... I love Joe....and he loves me.”

“I know...” Annie trailed off. Joe got up and went into the bathroom, Katie then seemed to want to say something secret, she began to mutter in Annie' ear.

“I think... he may be with another women though.”

“Why would you think that?”

“He says stuffff..... in his dreams.... like a name.. I used to think it was me and it was cute....but then....he....he..... he would say things like I miss you....I need you.... I can't live without your love.... no he didn't say the last one....just like that song.”

“How long has Joe been doing this?” Annie asked.

“As long as we've been together.... I knew I was the rebound girl and that's why he shocked me when he asked me to marry him... I almost said no.... he seemed so sad all the time.... but now he's sleeping with another.....” she stopped talking and began to cry. “ITS ROBIN ALL OVER AGA....IN.”

“I'm sure he's not...” Annie trailed off, knowing vary well that he did cheat on Katie...with her.

“I ho...hope not” Katie cried. Joe came back and looked shocked to see Katie crying.

“Why she crying?”

“I just looooove you” Katie cried into her hands, Joe looked at her weird and hurried back into the bathroom. “SEEE HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!”

“Yes he does... its just wedding jitters your feeling right now.”

“I'm drunk” she suddenly looked up with a smile.

“I can smell it.”

Katie began to laugh historically at nothing. She then fell over onto Joe's bed, whispering a goodnight and then didn't say anything ells. Joe came out of the bathroom looking annoyed.

“Your leaving?” he asked Annie, she as just gotten up.

“I really can't be in here..... I think I seen enough.”

“I rather it been you.”

“Me too..”

“Lets go to your room then.... we can fool around while she...”

“No, Joe.... you already got her thinking your cheating on her... and you did, just stop.”

“Stop what?” he asked with a smirk.

“Stop bugging me” she snapped at him.

“Don't be mean.”

“Your the one who wants to sleep with someone ells nearly twenty four hours before your wedding.”

“Your the one who won't let me call it off” he snapped back.

“I'm not going through what I went through when they forced us apart.... I don't need that again.”

“And you think I do?” he barked at her. “But I would just for you.”

“SHUT UP...”

“NO...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

“YOU ARE...”

And with that Annie stomped out of his room.

How did it go?” Danielle asked, standing outside Annie's door.

“Katie and Joe walked in almost having sex.... so not well.”

“What the hell? They were supposed to keep it in their pants till the wedding night....witch lets hope doesn't come.”

“It's going to.... I'm not telling him.”

“But... your mother..”

“IT WAS JUST A F*CKING DREAM.”

“It wasn't and you know it... you have to tell him, he has to know.”

“I know...I know...” Annie sighed, why did life have to be so complicated?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I really do need an answer for that question....this story will be ending soon I think.

WILL YOU READ A PART 3? Or the sequel to the squeal?

Just let me know and please comment!!