The Tracks of My Tears

Morning, Noon, Night.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Twenty Five

Annie was no longer wearing that pink uncomfortable dress, but a comfy shirt and shorts as she walked from the bathroom back to her bed the next morning.

“I'm sorry” Joe stated, who was laying on his back with the blankest still resting over him.

“What are you sorry for?” she asked.

“I can't help but feel kinda bad... and to think you’ve been going through this for weeks” he sat up some and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“You get used to it...ok, no you don't and you wish like hell it would go away...but it will only be a few more months... morning sickness usually go's away after the first few months..”

He began to kiss her neck, letting his lips linger in just the right spots, her eyes rolled back in her head as he sucked the skin softly.

“Was I careful with you last night?” he asked, his breath on her neck made her shiver.

“Yes.”

“Did you....like it...?” he asked, in between leaving wet kisses on her neck.

“Yeah...”

His lips trailed down to her shoulder and his teeth grazed the skin, just then a knock scared both of them.

“Who's that?” Annie asked, as Joe got up to find his missing pants, after all he was only wearing boxers, Annie liked it that way though.

“It's probably my dad and this two goons coming to try and break us up... they've got another thing coming” Joe stated, as he pulled up his jeans. He rushed over to the door and pulled it open and was shocked to find not his father or brothers, but his mother and sister-in-law.

“Annie” Denise rushed past Joe and pulled Annie into a tight hug. “Oh my god... I'm so happy for you....and Joe.”

“I'm happy your happy” Annie smiled, trying to breath.

“Mom, your chocking her” Joe stated.

“I'm sorry” she gushed, pulling away from her bone crushing hug. “I'm just so happy...why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? Dani told me you told her.”

“She dragged it out of me... I only was going to tell Joe.”

“I'm so happy... I can't believe I'm finally going to have a grandchild... I've wanted one for so long” Denise gave Danielle a dark look.

“Hey... when it happens it happens” Danielle told her.

“Well, maybe you should try making it happen a bit faster...” Denise trailed off.

“So, where is dad and Nick and Kevin?” Joe asked, changing the subject.

“Oh, there all pouting in my room” Denise smirked.

“Yeah, their all trying to think of a plan to break you guys up... told them its not gonna happen this time” Danielle stated.

“Don't worry about them... I'll straighten them out in no time” Denise smiled over at Annie again, she looked her up and down beaming.

“What are you guys gonna do now?” Danielle asked, sitting down in a chair.

“Were gonna go to New York... pick up my stuff and get a flight back to LA” Joe stated, this was news to Annie, they didn't really talk about much the night before and the morning she was to sick.

“Where are you gonna stay in LA?”

“You can stay at me and Kevin's, we'll be staying in Jersey for a few months, the house will be yours” Danielle told him.

“Are you sure?” Joe asked.

“Of course....” Danielle then smiled over at Annie as well.

“You guys are being awesome” Joe beamed at them, socked.

“I just wish we acted like this last time... could have saved a lot of pain” Denise sighed, sadly. No one said anything for a few minutes.

“Well, we should get packing.”

“Alright... we gotta get back to them before they come up with some insane plan” Danielle stood up.

“Oh... we saw Katie in the hall, she looked better then I thought she would” Denise stated.

“Wait, if she's leaving wouldn't that mean she's going back to New York too?” Danielle asked. “Do you guys really wanna go back there if she's there?”

“No, she's going to London” Joe stated.

“How do you know that?” Annie asked him.

“It was where we were going for our honeymoon... but I'll be a little to busy for a London trip” he smiled at her, walking over to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Denise made little aw noises and Danielle laughed.

“We'll leave you to alone now” she began to pull Denise out of the room.

“Your so cute... that baby will be so beautiful.”

Once they were gone Joe and Annie got to packing. Joe left the room to go pack his stuff in his room , returning with a red rose.

“What's this for?” Annie asked as she took it from him.

“I don't know... I like you.”

“I like you too” she laughed. He packed up the car and soon they were on their way back to New York.

“What are you gonna do with the car?” Annie asked, half way there.

“I'm just gonna leave it for Katie.. she can have the apartment too.”

“Don't you pay the rent?”

“I just bought it... why bother with rent?”

“Damn....” Annie trailed off.

“What?” he looked over, worried.

“Nothing... I just bet it was a lot of money... its a nice place.”

“Nothing compared to what I'd buy for you” he smiled at her.

“Your a suck up, you know that?” she blushed. “The flower and all the sweet things you've said...”

“I've always been like that.”

“I know... I guess I just forgot the way it made me feel.”

“I want you to feel like I love you...” Joe trailed off.

“I do... and I love you too.”

They arrived at the apartment, it felt like it had been a life time since Annie had been there, yet it was only a few days, she felt so much happier now, happier then she felt in a long time. She sat down in the living room while Joe ran around packing his things. It had been almost and hour already.

“Hey, my baby momma” a voice came from behind her, soon Joe was sitting next to her, sweating slightly.

“Hello... my baby daddy” she looked at him weird.

“I'm done... but I have a problem..”

“What?” she asked.

“We don't have to leave for the airport till tonight... that's a good four hours from now...”

“Want to you wanna do?” she asked.

“Have sex?”

“Is that all you think about?” she smirked.

“No... but I'm thinking about it right now” he smiled, inching closer to her.

“Joe.... its totally wrong to be thinking about doing that while were in the apartment you shared with your almost wife” she barked at him.

“Fine...” he whined, standing up. “Let's leave the shit here and go get something to eat.”

“I'm good with that... I want some peanut butter” Annie stated, he just smiled at her. “What?”

“Your already having cravings” he beamed at her.

“Yeah... and I hear sometimes pregnant women crave sex” she smirked at him. “They want sex all the time... morning, noon, night.”

His mouth shaped into an O as he stared at her. She smiled and stood up, her arms went around his neck.

“If I ever called you and told you to come home because I was really in the mood, would you?”

“Hell yes!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I'm sorry to tell you all but the next chapter will be the last.. but no worries no worries I will be putting up the part three tomorrow... I maye wait and do the last chapter then too... but idk..

Please comment!!!