The Tracks of My Tears

Miss Understandings.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Five

“Annie...Annie, I'm out.”

“Where are you going?” Annie asked, walking in from the living room.

“I'm going out on a date...”

“So, I'm gonna stay here all by myself? I got three pizza's.”

Sorry...” Nick trailed off, not sorry at all.

“Whatever....” Annie trailed off. “Maybe I’ll ask Joe to come over.”

“YOU BETTER NOT... I'll tell mom and dad.”

“Oh f*ck you.... you really think I'll ever ask him over? Annie asked. “I don't even want to hear his name.”

“Good.”

Annie wound up spending the night alone in her room, eating pizza and looking up dumb stuff on the computer.

Joe Jonas spotted out with said girlfriend Katie Potter.

She couldn't help herself and clicked it.

Joe Jonas (Jonas Bro) was stopped out last night with new love Katie Potter.

They were said to be vary cozy and sat in the back of the bar, kissing and holding hands, friends close to the couple say things are heating up with the the couple and there’s even talk of them moving in together.[/b[

Annie sighed and almost threw her computer as she got up and fell into her bed, she never read things about him online, none of it was ever true, but somehow she found this to be about the most annoying thing she had ever read, she fell asleep that night feeling a urge to tell Joe off.

The next family dinner came all to soon, she didn't want to even look at Joe, ever since she had read that article she found herself getting more and more mad. They whole family was down in the living room talking after dinner was over, however Annie didn't want to talk, so she walked up the stairs and into her room, she saw Nick standing there holding something shiny.

She thought he was downstairs, she looked at him weird when he said.

“You own my heart..... how sickening.”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT?” she screamed, he smirked wildly.

“Just looking.... but since you don't have a use for this I think I'll take it.”

“You can't have it... it's special.”

“Your broken up... and he doesn't care about you. Anymore.... he's with Katie now... so why do you want this peace of junk?”

“DON'T CALL IT THAT.”

“Your sick.... get over him already” then suddenly she pounced, punching and kicking at him.

“Joe... will you please go find Nick?” Denise asked, not taking her eyes off Katie, who just stopped talking.

“Sure...” Joe trailed off, happy to get away. He walked up the stairs and opened Nick's bedroom door but he wasn't there, Joe looked at the bathroom door and the lights were off, that's when he heard it.

“NICK....”

Joe's throat tightened, why was Annie's voice yelling Nick? He suddenly felt sick, like the stake he ate for dinner was about to come back up. He had to take deep breaths as he slowly walked to Annie's bedroom door.

“GIVE IT TO ME NOW” Annie yelled, she was sitting on top of him, he was laying on his back on her bed, his one hand holding her ring Joe once gave her, he wouldn't open his hand, so she hit him in the face, that’s when he pushed her off and somehow made it on top of her.

“NICK...”

“YO... THIS FACE IS WORTH SOMETHING... HANDS OFF.”

“NICK, NOT ONLY AM I GOING TO...”

Suddenly the door opened and a gasping noise filled the room, they looked over to see Joe standing there pale as a ghost. Before either of them could say this was SO not what he thought it was he shut the door quick.

“Oh, that's f*cking awesome” Nick mused, rolling off Annie and pinging her ring off her nose.

“What's awesome?” she barked, picking up the ring and looking at it, she hadn’t looked at it in a long time.

“He thinks we were having sex.... that's so good” Nick laughed.

“I don't care what he thinks... he can go take Katie home and f*ck off.”

“Whoa... someones feeling a little pissy.”

“F*ck off.”

Joe felt like he had just been slapped in the face as he walked back down the steps, he couldn't breath, the feeling of wanting to kill Nick ripped through him once more. He got to the living room and looked over to Katie.

“We gotta go.”

“Ok....” she trailed off confused, everyone looked vary confused as he almost pulled her out of the house, as they drove back to his place he gripped the g wheel tightly, how could she sleep with Nick? He was part of the reason they were apart.

“How could she?” was the only thing going through Joe's mind the whole night, the whole time he and Katie made love..... it was nothing like him and Annie, he didn't care if he pleased her or not, he didn't care if she liked it or not.

He lie there butt naked, fuming mad, she was kissing his chest and mumbling things he didn't care about, but that's when it hit him, if Annie wanted to sleep with Nick then he was going to up the game, there was no way he was just going to sit back knowing what he knew now.

“Katie...” he sighed.

“Yes?” she smiled up at him.

“Will you marry me?”

“WHAT?”

“I know we haven't been together vary long... but marry me...”
♠ ♠ ♠
:O I KNOW UR ABOUT TO KILL ME!!!! Just do it quick... I don't want it to hurt to much..

Just call Voldemort.

:D Please comment!!