The Tracks of My Tears

Friends Again.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Eight

“But I don't want to go to the studio with you and Nick....”

“You have to, you were the one complaining about not having anything to do” Denise told her.

“Well, I meant someone could give me some freaking driving lessons and let me go out by myself.... I can even walk... I don't need to be baby sat.”

“Listen” Denise said, in a hushed tone. “Don't you want to see Joe?”

“What?” Annie asked confused
.

“Don't you want to see...JOE?”

“No.... not really.”

“But Danielle already told him that I was making you go... so you have to.”

“But... you don't allow me to see Joe...” Annie trailed off.

“No, Kevin Sr. doesn't... I however can see how hurt you look.”

“So your sneaking around with Danielle to get me to go to the studio to see Joe?” Annie asked feeling vary confused at the moment.

“Pretty much, but I will deny it if you ever say anything to Kevin Sr.”

“I won't say anything, but... but Joe's getting married... I don't want to see him, it hurts to bad...” she trailed off.

“We both know he loves you more then her... now I'm not one to back out of something like a wedding, but if he did and got back with you, I would completely understand.”

Annie just looked at her, still feeling vary confused, if she didn't mind having Annie and Joe together why did she let Kevin Sr. brake them up? Why didn't she just say let them be happy? Annie was about to ask when Kevin Sr came over.

“Lets get a move on it” he seemed happy, as he talked to Nick as they walked out of the house, the last person out of the house was Annie. She may had been confused by Denise, but that still didn't make her want to go anymore, she could think of a lot better things to do then go be stuck staring at Joe for hours on end.

They arrived at the studio where they found Joe, Kevin and Danielle all waiting for them, Danielle beamed at Annie, who just smiled slightly back.

Denise, Danielle and Annie all sat close to one another while the guys messed around doing this and that, randomly singing and playing different instruments.

Joe, Nick and Kevin all came in and out of the booth, talking about things Annie really didn't understand, and what she really didn't get is why Joe wanted her here, he didn't even look at her one time.

“Someone should go get us some lunch, you you three go, I'll stay here with the rest” Denise said, pointing to both Kevin's and Nick.

“Bring me back a burger” Joe told them.

“Me a salad...” Danielle trailed off.

“Annie?” Nick asked.

“I'm good...” she trailed off, he just shrugged and the three of them left. Once they were clear out of ear shot, Denise turned to Danielle and smiled big, Joe had his backed turned to them so it was only Annie who noticed this. Danielle then gave a little nod.

“Oh my... I forgot to order what I wanted” Denise gushed, standing up quick.

“Oh my gosh” Danielle gasped, standing up. “We better go find them before they leave...”

“Why don't you just call them?” Annie asked. Danielle and Denise shared worried looks.

“You know vary well that they don't answer their phones when they are in the studio... they turn them off” Denise said quickly.

“No... I didn't know that” Annie stated. “Well, I'll go with you, I probably can run faster.”

“NO” Danielle shouted suddenly.

“Why not?”

“Um... well we got this under control, right Denis?”

“Absolutely... we'll be back” and with that Denise pulled Danielle out of the room as quick as they could. Once they were gone Joe turned around quick, looking at Annie intensely, however Annie was staring off into space, looking the other way.

“I hope they catch up with them...” Joe trailed off, just trying to think of something to say.

“Don't you think I know that you three just hatched up that dumb plain to get me alone..... but I don't want to be alone with you... I don't even want to be on the same planet as you.”

“You have every right to be mad at me” he said, sitting down next to

her. “But its not my fault we can't be together.”

“But it is your fault your getting married...” she trailed off.

“Yeah... but I tho...I just... I....”

“See, you have no excuse this time.... but whatever.... I hope you and Katie live happily ever after.... cause I know I wont.”

“Just...just because....because we can't...can't be together doesn't mean we can't be friends again.”

“FRIENDS?” She almost yelled. “Why the hell would I want to be your friend?”

“Because.... I want you to be” his eyes were pleading with her now.

“Where ever friends?” she then asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Of course we were..... we might not be able to be as close as we were but.... but I still want you in my life Annie, you haven't been around since they forced us to brake up and it kills me, I want to be able to call you again just to talk on the phone for awhile.”

“It hurts to much to be around you....” she trailed off.

“It hurts me too, Annie” he told her, his fingers slowly caressing her cheek. “But maybe we could look past it, so we can at least be in each others lives.”

She sighed heavily, she loved the way his fingers felt against her face, she closed her eyes tight, thinking.

“Ok” she said in a sigh. “I'll give it a try, but...but if.....”

She just trailed off as he pulled her into a tight hug, she breathed in his scent as her eyes closed once again, as her hands went around his neck. After a few seconds of a hug he pulled away, staring deep into her green eyes, wanting to kiss her so badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so here's chapter 8.. a little short but eh its a chapter!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!