The Past Hurts

Eyes

Jasper's pov

"Wow Rose, you were surprisingly nice to that girl." Alice said as we walked to the lunch room with the rest of our family, Edward, Edward, and Bella, Renesmee, and of course Jacob. Jacob just recently transfered to Forks High to be with his soulmate.

"Rose? Being nice? Now that I want to see." Emmett smirked wrapping an arm around Rosalie. I was barely paying attention though. I was too busy with all of the emotions that swam around me. Believe it or not, but it gets pretty annoying being able to feel emotions.

"She looked hurt. I may be a bitch, but i don't like hurting people." Rosalie defended herself.

"What girl was this?" Edward asked.

"The one that moved in that house near us with her brother." Alice said. She took my hand as we entered the lunch room and I forgot all about trying to control the emotions around me. Everybody had this weird idea that Alice and I was going out. We weren't. She was just my best friend. She was the first vampire I ever came across that didn't want to hurt humans. SHe was the first vampire I actually trusted.

"There's something about her though. I don't know what it is, but, when she looked at me, it was like she was looking inside me." Rosalie said.

"Oh there she is! Maybe she'd want to sit with us!" Alice said excitedly. She didn't wait for an answer from us, before ripping her hand out of mine and running over to a girl with black hair and these green eyes with grey flecks. She looked up at me. I continued to stare back not wanting to look away. She was so beautiful. Rosalie was right, there was something about her. It was like she could see every pain I had ever gone through. But that can't be, because she's a vampire.

"Looks like uncle Jasper has a crush." Renesmee sang quietly so only us vampires could hear. My family all smirked at me or laughed. I swear if I could, I'd be blushing. But I still didn't stop staring at her. I couldn't. Finally the girl took her eyes off me as Alice stood beside her and started talking to her. We sat down at our table and waited for Alice, and hopefully the new girl, to sit with us.

Trinity's pov

His eyes. They held so much sorrow, I couldn't bring myszelf to look away. He and the others that he was hanging out with looked like angels. They all had pale flawless porceline skin, except for the one boy who had tan skin, but he was still beautiful. But the most beautiful of them was the blonde haired guy. He looked like he could be that one girl, Rosalie's, brother.

What was odd was that even though I knew there was something painful in his past, I didn't get a vision like I would with any normal person. Not that I want to see his past, but... it kind of intriging.

"Hi, Trinity right?" I broke my gaze from the boy and looked up to see Alice.

"Uh yea, hi Alice." I said uncomfortably.

"I wanted to know if you would like to sit with me and my family." She smiled brightly.

"Your family?" I asked confused.

"Yea. Over there." She nodded behind me and I turned around to see the boy I was looking at along with the group of kids, sitting at a table.

"Uh that's ok." I shook my head.

"Oh come on, you look like you could use some friends. And even if you don't want friends it's always nice to know some people when you're new to a school."

"Well... I-I guess I will." I shrugged.

"Great!" I stood up, grabbed my book, and followed Alice to her table. I didn't eat lunch at school. I usually packed a lunch, not caring fr cafetaria lunch, but I forgot to today.

"Guys, this is Trinity. Trinity, this is Renesmee, Bella, Edward, Jacob, Emmett, Jasper, and of course you know Rosalie." Alice said pointing to each person.

"Hi." I said. They smiled back at me. It was a little uncomfortable, I was never really good with people except for Jayden. All of a sudden I felt this wave of calmness come over me. I sat down beside Jasper and Bella. Alice sat on the other side of Jasper. It was then that I noticed something strange. They were each holding hands. Emmett and Rosalie, Bella and Edward, Renesmee and Jacob, Jasper and Alice were the only onese not holding hands. We're they dating each other?

"We're all adopted." Edward said. Oh, well that makes sense, I guess.

"Where'd you move from?" Bella asked me.

"California."

"You must miss the sun." Jacob said.

"I actually prefer the cold rainy weather." I said.

"Good, because Forks is definatly cold and rainy." Emmett smirked. After that it became really easy to talk to them. I found out that they were in fact all going out, except for Alice and Jasper who were just best friends. We talked about a lot of things, mostly about me. What disappointed me was that Jasper didn't say anything to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe :)