The Past Hurts

Visit

"Hey sis, how was school?" Jayden asked after I got home.

"It was good." I nodded heading towards the stairs.

"Good? Did you make any friends?"

"Not sure." I shrugged. Were the Cullen's my friends?

"How can you not be sure?!" He yelled after me as I walked into my room. I decided to just ignore him and do my homework. I was actually very good in school. I decided to start with my English, since it was my best subject. As I looked at the questions on my worksheet though, the only thing that came to my mind was Jasper. I wonder why I didn't see a vision with him. I know he has pain, you can tell it in his eyes. So why not?

I don't even know why I'm getting so worked up about this. I should be glad I didn't see a vision, right? But there's something about him. I sort of want to know why he looks so sorrowful. Everybody else hides their pain, but not Jasper. It's like he doesn't care, or maybe his pain is too much to hide? Ugh! This is so irritating!

"Trinity, somebody's at the door." Jayden said knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"He says his name is Jasper." My eyes went wide and I quickly sprang from my seat.

"Jasper?" I asked opening the door.

"Yea." Jayden nodded slowly, suspiciously.

"Thanks." I ran down stairs and saw Jasper standing in the door way looking uncomfortable.

"Hey." I said nervously. Once again I felt a wave of calm hit me.

"Hi. I just wanted to apologize for how I was acting earlier today." He said. What is he talking about?

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"At lunch. I think you think I was ignoring you, I wasn't. I had a lot of... things on my mind and I really wasn't awear of anything going on." He came all this way to apologize for kind of ignoring me?

"Oh... it's no big deal. People ignore me all the time anyways." I shrugged.

"Right. Umm oh! I also have this for you. You dropped it in the parking lot." He held out a small notebook. My eyes widened. That was my notebook that I kept all of my visions in. Please let him not have looked in it. I don't want him to think I'm crazy.

"Uh thanks." I said taking it from him.

"I didn't look in it, so don't worry." He said. I let out a silent breath of relief.

"Thanks, there's some private stuff in here."

"I kind of figured that." He nodded.

"Well thanks."

"No problem. And Alice wanted to know if you would like a ride to school tomorrow."

"Sure."

"Great. We'll pick you up at eight?"

"But school starts at eight fifteen."

"My family drives fast." He chuckled.

"Oh. ok. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Kay, bye." He smiled one last time before leaving.

"Who was that?" I heard behind me. I turned around and smiled at Jayden.

"Jasper. He and his family live on the other side of the woods."

"I don't like him."

"You don't know him."

"he's a boy, I don't like him." he smirked.

"Oh shut up and stop being so damn over protective." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, watch that language missy."

"Oh ok." I said sarcastically before returning to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a filler, sorry guys. :) Comment/subscribe