The Past Hurts

Brothers and mates

"I'll be right back." I told Jasper as we entered my house. I went to the kitchen where I knew my brother would be. I was right. My brother loved the kitchen. He was always cooking something. Right now it looked like he was cooking eggplant parmasean.

"Hey Jay." I smiled weakly at him.

"Hey Tri- what happened to you?" He asked looking me up and down.

"Nothing. I was just walking through the woods." I shrugged.

"Why were you walking through the woods? There could be lions or tigers or bears."

"Oh my." I said sarcastically. He gave me a stern look.

"I was over at the Cullens and it was just faster to go through the woods." I shrugged.

"Don't you think it's weird that you haven't had a vision around them yet?" He asked concerned.

"I did. At school today. I was talking to Jasper when it happened and I guess he followed me. I told him about my visions."

"And he's still friends with you? Did he tell his family?"

"Yea. Alice saw us in the hallway when I came to. They all know, but they don't care I guess. They're my friends, my true friends."

"Huh. So I guess you'll be spending alot of time with them then?"

"That's actually why I'm here. Alice invited me to spend the night at her house. We were going to go shopping and then-"

"Wait a second. Shopping? Oh my lord! Has my little sister finally turned into a girl?!" He asked shocked. I heard a laugh from the front room.

"What was that?" Jayden asked.

"Just Jasper. He walked me over here."

"Jasper. I don't know. How do I know nothing is going to happen between you two?" He asked suspiciously.

"Jayden." I said embarassed. He let out a low chuckle.

"Fine. Just be careful. If he's anything like your last boyfriend-"

"He's not. He wouldn't hurt me. I know that for a fact." I said quickly. He nodded his head. I gave him one last hug before going back to the front room.

"Just let me get my clothes and I'll be right down." I told Jasper. He just smiled at me. Even his smile made my heart pound faster. He chuckled, I had no doubt that he could hear it. I ran upstairs and grabbed some extra clothes and my tooth brush.

"Ok I'm-" I stopped at the bottom of the stairs as I saw Jasper and Jayden talking.

"Whatcha talking about?" I asked Jayden suspiciously.

"Huh? Oh nothing." Jayden shook his head.

"Your brother was just making sure that you are safe." Jasper smiled at me. But it wasn't his usual smile. I knew he felt guilty because according to him, 'I'm never safe around him'. Before I could say anything, there was a knock.

"I'll get it." Jayden said.

"Alice." Jasper mouthed to me. I nodded my head.

"Hey is Trinity ho-" Her voice trailed off. I looked over Jayden's shoulder and saw that she was staring at Jayden with her mouth slightly opened. I looked at Jayden and saw he was wearing the same expression.

"I'm here Alice. We were just about to leave." I said snapping the two out of their daze.

"Umm who are you?" Jayden asked smiling at Alice.

"I-I'm Alice Cullen." She said smiling back at him. I swear if she could, she would be blushing right now.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Trinity's older brother, Jayden."

"Ok, Alice, are you ready? Jayden said I could spend the night." I said quickly before Jayden started to flirt with her. Then we would be here all night.

"Uh yea. It was nice meeting you Jayden." Alice said once again smiling at Jayden.

"The pleasure was mine." He smiled taking her hand and bringing it up to his lips, lightly kissing it. It was enough to make her giggle.

"Ok, Romeo, we have to go." I rolled my eyes. I dragged Alice out to the car. She kept looking back at Jayden who hadn't shut the door yet.

"Bye Jayden!" She yelled, waving one last time as we got in the car.

"Perhaps, I should drive." Jasper said.

"I think that would be best." I said eyeing the dazed Alice. Jasper got in the front seat while I sat in the passenger seat and Alice was in the back.

"You're brother is soo... I can't even describe him." She sighed.

"What's wrong with her?" I whispered to Jasper.

"She's found her mate." He sighed.

"Wait, my brother is her mate?" I asked surprised. I got a big sigh from Alice in reply.

"I guess so." He chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe :)