The Wanderlust

The Members

Lead Singer: Jarrett Stone

If the dictionary definitions consisted of pictures, Jarrett Stone would be the definitions for Gorgeous, Desirable and Unattainable. His neck-length dark brown hair with blonde streaks in it, making his olive skin look tanner than it really is; smiling crookedly with his left side up, showing his lip ring and his well-defined features would make any girl swoon, and does, not mention his mysteriously sexy side of his bad ass, IDGAF attitude. The only thing Jay finds pleasure in is: music, drugs and sex.

Rhythm Guitarist: Michael Haight

If there were only a few words chosen to describe Mike, they would most likely be: Rational, Cute and Sweet. With his short black hair, soft eyes Mike puts his all into everything he does and nothing less. He's played guitar since he was about twelve and only other gig has been playing at St. Baptist church every other Sunday--only 'cause they pay--Mike is the walking proof that you can still be an cool guy who smokes weed and chills and practices with his friends/band members almost everyday while maintaining nothing below a 3.0 GPA and a two-year relationship with his girlfriend, Jamie Costen.

Lead Guitarist: Eddie Anguiano

Only two things consume Eddie's life: Marijuana and Music. Nothing more and nothing less. Unlike his best friend Mike Haight, Eddie doesn't really care much about school but just only does enough to get a GED and to get the fuck out of this town, though his Spanish parents would much rather him do something with his life, always saying: Lo que en los libros no está, la vida te enseñará - What isn't in the books, life will teach you. Eddie has a one-year relationship going on with Kirstin Green, who Eddie finds to be the most beautiful girl to cross his path.

Bass Player: Sean Kennedy

After only arriving to the states four years ago. The Swedish boy Sean is absolutely darling and the cute accent only adds to the charm. Sean is not only the Bass player, but photographer for the band and helps publicize themselves with the help of his best friend, Chase.

Drummer: Kurt McCormick

Long, layered light brown hair, green eyes, fair skin. Kurt is a big player like his close friend Jarrett. Girls are head over heels for Kurt, because of his parent-free lifestyle ever since he got emancipated soon after he turned sixteen to get away from his father. Kurt does okay in school, but things that are more important to him are cigarettes, parties and alcohol.

Keyboard Player: Chase Bentley

The youngest by months and the smallest. Chase is that skinny little boy with dreamy eyes and his light brown curly hair that just hits at his eyes. Most girls would love to get there hands on him, but most times Chase resists, implying that a girlfriend would interfere with long-term goals. He hasn't had a relationship or just relations with a girl since sophomore year, but even that was short-lived and vague.
♠ ♠ ♠
The members (:
POV chapters coming soon (;