Status: just a random story i did; hope you enjoy. (:

Opposites Always Attract

chapter one.

***
She closed her eyes softly, her eyelashes gently fluttering. A big smile was shown on her face as she listened to the sound of his guitar; he strummed gently to a beautiful tune. She smiled and began to sang,

Am I keeping you awake?
If I am, then just say.
You can make your own decisions,
You can make your own mistakes.


He took his eyes off the guitar for a little and watched her, gently swaying back in forth where she was sitting on the hill. The glow of the sunset radiated against her hair, sending off the softest glow, just enough to make her look like the most beautiful angel he'd ever seen.

He smiled and stopped strumming for a moment. She stopped swaying slowly, and she opened her eyes, smiling at him. "What?" She asked. "What're you looking at?" She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, her cheeks feeling warmer and warmer as the seconds past.

He smiled and sat in closer to her. "You." She looked down, and he gently lifted her chin, just enough for him to look deep into her light brown eyes. She blushed, and shook her head. "Why me?" She bit her bottom lip.

He smiled and got closer to her, whispering into her ear, "because...your beautiful." She closed her eyes and looked down. "Don't say that, Nick." He smiled and put his guitar down beside him. He cupped her face in his hands gently and smiled. "I'm being honest, because I've never met anyone as amazing as you. I love you so much." He leaned in slowly and they began to passionatly kiss.

They slowly slipped away from each other. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I think I'm really starting to fall for you..." He smiled, tracing her jawline with his fingertip. "I've already fallen for you and I'm really liking it." She giggled and tucked some more hair behind her ear.

They looked up at the stars in the summer sky; the waves crashed on the nearby beach. He stood up, dusted himself off, and took her hand. "Let's head back." She nodded and followed behind him, her hand tightly in his.

She looked up at the night-sky, the stars shone brightly. There wasn't a cloud in the sky tonight. He noticed her, not taking her eyes off them. He smiled. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" She looked back at him and nodded. "I wish the stars were this bright in New York..." She said, sighing. "I love it here." She admitted, resting her head on his shoulder as they continued to walk back to the cottage.

He squeezed her hand tight, kissing it softly. "I wish you could stay here forever..." He said. She looked down at her flip flops and sighed. "I want to...trust me, I'd do anything not to go back to the city." He looked at her; her expression changing from happy to sad.

He stopped and held both her hands in his, looking deep into her eyes. "Don't be sad. We still have to make the best out of the next few days, ok?" He faked a smiled and she looked at him and half smiled, nodding. "Okay." He hugged her softly and sighed. "Let's go."

***