Status: just a random story i did; hope you enjoy. (:

Opposites Always Attract

chapter two.

***
They finally got back to the cottage. She threw her flip-flops off her feet and and jumped onto the small couch in the living room area. He smiled and took off his sandals, running and laying down beside her.

They lay there, next to one another, their hands entwined. "You have big hands." She said, giggling. "Excuse me? Maybe you just have abnormally small hands!" He said, joking. She laughed and rolled ontop of him. Her hair fell over her shoulder, her big brown eyes gleaming with tears.

He frowned. "Aw, babe, why're you crying?" He said, sitting up, cradling her in his arms. She shook her head, wiping her eyes. "I don't want...want this to come to an end." She looked up at him, a few tears dribbling down her cheeks.

He wiped them away with his thumb and smiled. "We made it work before, we'll make it work again, ok? Please don't cry." She took a deep breath and nodded hugging him.

They sat there in each others arms for a few minutes, until she pulled away and smiled a bit. "I love you so much." He smiled and began to kiss her passionatly, not letting go of her in his arms.

She took off his shirt and he helped her take off her own. She stopped him for a moment. "I just want you to know that...I've never..." He sighed. "Neither have I..." She smiled and looked at him. "I want to be your first though." He looked at her. "You don't want to, do you?" He asked.

She shook her head. "No, I do. I love you Nick. I've never loved anyone more then you in my entire life." She kissed him roughly, and that led onto one thing, which led onto the next.

Later on, as they lay there under some sheets, looking up at the stars through the sunroof above them. "I've never been so close to anyone like that before." She whispered into his ear. He looked at her. "I love you so much, Selena. I've never felt this way about any other girl, and your the only one for me. I promise you that." He kissed her softly, and they both pulled away smiling.

Not much later, Nick fell asleep. Selena watched him quietly, and slipped out of his arms, deciding to take a walk on the beach just outside the cottage doors.

She wrapped herself up in his hoodie and continued walking as the warm summer breeze blew in the night. She sat down in the cool sand and watched the tide roll in. The moonlight shone against the dark waters; the stars sparkling. She pulled out her cell-phone and looked at the time; 2:34 AM.
She yawned and lay down in the sand, closing her eyes.

I just wish something would happen, something to keep us closer. I wish I didn't have to go back to the city, she thought.

A small tear escaped her eye, and she stood back up, looking at the ocean one last time. She tucked some hair behind her ear and headed back to the cottage, slipping back into the bed with Nick and fell asleep in his arms.

***