Made

I want to be a rockstar...end of story. I ca be loud, outgoing, and really fun. But the keyword is can. At school, I'm the quiet girl that is sitting in the back of class listening to her iPod while the teacher drones on and on about any subject. The only classes I even pay attention in are Music Theory and Jazz Band...my two electives. I play a quite a few instraments...guitar, bass, piano, organ, drums, and a little bit of violin. I spent my whole childhood playing with instraments and I've been playing piano since I was five...hell I even sing! But the piano is not my favorite...the guitar is my favorite instrament. Too bad I play bass in Jazz Band, no guitar players allowed because according to Mr. Sparrow while he's talking they'll be sitting there playing a Van Halen riff and just fucking around on their guitar in general. So what kind of rockstar do I want to be? I want to be the loud, crazy one that everyone knows about as soon as they hear my name, the one that people will be dying to learn how to play my songs on the guitar. I want to be my real self, my real personality at school, and at home! If I could get over my insecurities and just be myself life would be fucking perfect! I want to be like the guys in Avenged Sevenfold! They don't give a fuck about what other people think of them! They just do what they love and act how they really are. Synyster Gates is my idol! I have so much respect for him it isn't even funny! I want to be like that, confident in myself, my guitar playing, and life in general. So that's why I want to be on MTV's Made.
  1. Chapter 1
    I'm Your Substitue Teacher Mr. Haner
  2. Chapter 2
    Play Me Something
  3. Chapter 3
    M. ***ing Shadows
  4. Chapter 4