Made

Chapter 4

I walk into school on Monday, with the list of band members. I thought to come early so I would get trampled by people waiting. Brian is walking behind me, and chatting away on his cell phone. I round the corner and see a familiar dark-haired boy leaning against the wall. "Hey Jack." I say smiling small. "Hey Em, so you got the members?" He asks grinning. "Yeah, why do you look so smitten?" I ask smirking. "I don't know, just hoping I got the spot." He says smiling.

"Well you won't know until I post the members...which I might wait to do until the end of the day." I say smirking. "You wouldn't do that to me!" He says laughing. Then I notice his snakebites are mis-matched. One stud is black and the other is white. "Your snakebites are mis-matched." I say. "Oh, I knw. But you see they''re good luck when they're like this. I know it sounds stupid but it's true." Jack says smiling. "Well let me just post this." I say tacking it up on the buelletin board. He looks and screams "Yes!"

I smile and he wraps his arms around me. "Thank you so much!!" He mumbles against my neck. "It wasn't my idea, it was Matt's. He said you were great." I say, before I hear a car door slam. "Emerson!" Brian yells. He rounds the corner and smiles. "I have a challenge for you today, to boost your confidence." Brian says smirking. "Yes?" I ask. "I want you to ask three different guys on a date to go to Guitar Center after school and then get coffee at Starbucks for today, tomorrow, and Wdnesday." He says. "So I have to ask out guys, to go get coffee and watch me drool over guitars I can't afford. Sounds like a dream date, and I have to do it three days in a row! Even better." I say.

"Emerson.." He warns. "Well I better start forming a game plan, cuz I don't know any guy that would want to go to Guitar Center as a date." I say. "Well why don't you ask your guitar player and lead singer." Brian says curtly, before he sighs. "Just do it. I don't want to be angry with you. Because if you don't do this you're going to have to do an alternative assignment." He says before he hugs me. "Don't disappoint me...and you know what get their phone number too." He says before he walks towards his car.

The producer motions for me to walk over and tells me to talk abouthow I'm feeling "Okay, so I'm pretty pissed. What does going on a date have to do with becoming a rockstar? I mean honestly he may as well make me take ballet classes. I admire Brian and respect him but literally, what the fuck?" I say.

I sigh and walk back over to Jack. "Okay, Brian's great but he's just being ridiculous!" I groan. "What is he making you do?" Jack asks. "I have to ask three different guys out on a date to Guitar Center and then to get coffee afterwards, an I have to have a date today, tomorrow, and Wednesday after school." I say. "Uhh, oh." Jack says nodding. "I know, stupid right?" I say. "Well just ask some guys at lunch." Jack says.

"Yeah, good idea." I say, before I look at my cellphone. "Oh I gotta go! I have to take an algebra || quiz I missed the other day." I say before I smile at Jack and start walking towards Mr. Sexton's classroom. He is probably the most flamboyant straight man I have ever met, although I think that his 'wife' is actually his husband and he is putting on an act.

~*~

I walk into lunch and look around, where do I find a guy to ask out on a date? I see Jack sitting down with a few people. He sees me and waves, before he goes back to his food. Dammit he's so cute! I look around and see a guy reading a Guitar World magazine and smile, maybe this won't be as hard as I thought. I walk over and sit down across from him. "This seat taken?" I ask smiling small. "It wasn't...until now since you're sitting there." he asks smiling. I giggle, "So I had a question." I say. "And what would that be cutie?" He asks smiling.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date after school today? Like, to Guitar Center and then Starbucks?" I ask. He grins, "Sure. I'd love to actually." He says. "Oh, can I get your number?" I ask taking my phone out. He nods and flashes me a brillant smile "Of course." He says taking my phone and typing the number in. "My name's Lucas." He says. "Emerson." I say. "Well Emerson I'll see you later for our date." He says before he gets up and smirks at me before walking out of the cafeteria.

I turn around and run into a guy. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He says before he looks down at me. "It's fine." I say laughing lightly. "Actually, can I ask you a question?" I ask. "Ha, sure." He says smiling. "Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow to Guitar Center, and then to get some coffee at Starbucks?" I ask. He laughs, "Sure. That's be cool, can I get your number?" He asks. I nod, before he hand sme his phone. I put my number in it quickly, before he does the same with mine. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I say before I walk back over to Jack's table.

"So did you find your guys?" He asks. "No, I need one more. But can we talk, like really quick?" I ask. He nods before he stands up and says by to his friends. "So what's up, Emerson?" He asks. "Well, since I still have to ask one more guy on a date, I was wondering if you would go with me on Wednesday to Guitar Center after school, and maybe get some coffee afterwards or something?" I ask. Jack smiles, "I'd love to." He says. "Cool, well then I'll see you tonight at five for band practice right?" I ask. "You know it." He says before he gives me a hug and we part ways.

"Well, I got my three dates for the next few days, and band practice tonight, so now I need to call Brian and tell him the news." I say into a camera, before I dial Brian's number.

"Hey Em." He says.

"Hey Brian, well I got my task done." I say.

"You got three dates!" He says, sounding excited.

"Yeah." I say laughing.

"Cool, now I need you to cancel your one for tomorrow." Brian says.

"What?!" I ask.

"You heard me. Cancel that date, but I need you to go to Guitar Center anyways because there will be a surprise there waiting for you, think of it as blind date of sorts." Brian says.

I sigh, "Okay. But I'm not happy Brian." I say. I walk scross the cafeteria, scanning it for the guy that I'm supposed to be going out with tomorrow. I see him sitting in the corner reading a book and sigh before I walk over. He looks up and smiles. "Hey, what's up?" He asks. "Umm, well I'm going to have to cancel our date tomorrow. My Made coach is acting all weird, and stuff." I say. "Oh, well that's cool. I understand." He says. "I really am sorry." I say. "It's cool, it's all good." He says smiling, before I give him a hug. "Thanks for understanding." I say before I walk away.

The bell rings, before I start walking toward my sixth period class. I walk into my Music Theory class and smile, remembering a week and a half ago when Brian was posing as my teacher. We still have three weeks together, before Battle of the Bands, but time has been flying by.

"Okay class, so I'm going to have you all just read a few chapters in your text books and then you'll have the rest of the period as a free period." I sigh and take out my text book before I start reading. When I finish, I am pretty much done with school for the day. I raise my hand. "Yes?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask. He nods and I grab my backpack, before I smirk and walk out to my car. I throw my bag in it and get in the driver's side. This probably doesn't look too good on television but what can you do? When I get home, I walk into my room and grab my acoustic, before I start tuning up. I start playing Therapy by All Time Low and singing softly to myself.

I get lost in playing, and when I put my guitar down to get a drink I notice that it's almost three, and that's when I'm meeting Lucas! "Shit!" I say, before I run downstairs and to my car. God I date that I set and I'm going to be fucking late, life's just great!

~*~

After my date, I go home and I'm not happy. Lucas turned out to be an asshole and that doesn't sit well with me. I walk into my house and Brian is sitting on the couch watching TV. It's almost time for band practice and I was looking forward to it but not anymore. He looks at me, "How'd it go?" He asks. "It sucked, he was such an asshole." I say. "Well you just learned something, not everyone is nice to rockstars. I've had more people cuss me out then I care to remember. Just because you're famous doesn't mean people are nice to you." He says.

"Whatever." I say before I stomp upstairs. I slam my door and I can only imagine what Brian is thinking.

Brian's POV

"Whatever." Emerson says, before she walks towards the stairs and stomps up them. A moment later, I hear her door slam and then I hear her turn on music. It sounds like a Pantera song but I can't hear it that well even though she probably is bursting her eardrums.

I am instructed to look in the camera and speak. "I don't know what the hell her problem is but she isn't going to get away with blowing me off completly and acting like a child. That's just not going to happen." I say before I walk upstairs. When I get closer to her room the song has changed and it's an Avenged song, Darkness Surrounding. I knock on the door and the music stops. I hear the lock on her door click and she opens the door, standing in the frame.

"What?" She asks in a bitchy tone. "Excuse me, don't use that tone. I didn't do anything to you." I say. "What Brian?" She asks sighing. "What's your problem?" I ask her. "I'm pissed off cuz that guy was an asshole, and he treated me like I was a piece of meat and then when I said that I was going to leave he got all like, I don;t know and then he was just being a dick and I don't like that and it pissed me off." Emerson says.

"Kid, like I said not everyone is gunna like you! You need to get over yourself and get downstairs because your band is going to be coming soon to get to know each other and practice!" I say. "I don't fucking feel like band practice! I just want to be left alone!" She yells. "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE HERE. I WILL DRAG YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS IF I HAVE TO!!" I scream. "DO IT, SEE IF I CARE!" She screams back.

I chuckle and walk over, before I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. "BRIAN!" She yells. I just laugh and start walking out of the room, and downstairs. I throw her down onto the couch and then the doorbell rings. "Get over yourself and answer the door." I say. She stands up and walks to the door and I hear her great the person. She walks back in with a lanky kid with a mop of brown hair.

"Brian this is the bass player I picked, Bryson. He's freaking owns." Emerson says. I had left before we did bass players, but Matt stayed and said that Bryson was rocking out. "He's pretty quiet though." She adds. Bryson smiles and waves before he sits down and takes his bass out. He starts tuning it and he plugs into the bass amp that Emerson and I brought downstairs last night. He adjusts it to how he likes it and starts playing a song and if I turned my head I would think that Johnny was playing, he's that good.

"Whoa, you're really good kid." I say. "Thanks." He says, before he keeps on playing. The doorbell rings and Emerson runs out of the kitchen and to the front door. She walks back in with a tall, skinny guy that reminds me of...Jimmy. He even has a labret piercing. I swallow and a pang goes through my chest at my lost best friend. I miss him so much...

"Hey Bri, this is the drummer, Devon." Emerson says. "Hey man." He says smiling at me. "Sup." I say, before I walk into the kitchen to get a drink. I hear Emerson telling the guys what's going on when the doorbell rings again. "THat'll be Jack." She says, before she walks to the front door. I can see her from where I'm standing, and when she opens the door Jack picks up up and spins in a circle. "Hey Em." I hear him say.

"Hey." She says back smiling, before they walk into the livingroom, out of my sight agian.

~*~

Emerson's POV

The doorbell rings after I introduce Devin and Bryson, and I smile. "That'll be Jack." I say t othem, before I walk to the front door. I open it and Jack picks me up and spins in a circle. "Hey Em!" He says. I giggle, "Hey." I say smiling at him. He puts me down and follows me into the living room. "Hey, this is Jack." I say. "Jack, hey man!" Devon says. They do a man-hug thing and I smile. "You know each other?" I ask. "He's my cousin." They say at the same time. "You sure you aren't twins?" I ask.

They laugh and I sit down on the couch. "Okay, so Jack said he wrote a song and I wanna hear it." I say. "I did, so just go?" He asks. "Yeah. Play your guitar when you do it." I say. He plugs his guitar in, before he smiles and starts playing.

Shawty said she wants to run away,
says I look like a boy she used to date (Ha!).
Took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs,
(I’m NOT interested, girl).

Put her tongue all up in my ear, (Gross!)
Almost made me spill my beer, (Oh Shit!)
She’s up and ready to go, but I don’t care.
(Pssh, whatever!)
Coz I’m in the zone,
turn off my phone, I got my own agenda.

I feel like dancing tonight,
I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right,
(everybody get kinda awesome).
It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, (Woah!)
because I feel like dancing tonight.

[Jack laughing]
Everybody getting kind of crunk,
I think some dude just grabbed my junk, (Woah!)
Now I know how Ke$ha must be feelin’,
(Like.. what if we’re the aliens?)
Bros try an turn me upside down.
I put a keg top to my mouth,
but that’s okay, I’m dancin’ on the ceiling.

Coz I’ve got the groove,
I’ll bust the movies; just try and stop me.

I feel like dancing tonight,
I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right,
(everybody get kinda awesome).
It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, (Woah!)
because I feel like dancing tonight.

Somebody call the police, (Woo-oooh!)
I think they’re coming to get me,
they say: “You’ve got the right to remain on the dance floor”,
so show us what you got because you know that you got more.

I feel like dancing tonight,
I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right,
(everybody get kinda awesome).
It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, (Woah!)
because I feel like dancing tonight.

Oh, one more time,

I feel like dancing tonight,
(I feel like dancing…)
I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right, (Woooah)
It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare,
because I feel like dancing tonight (Oh, oh, oooh!)
I feel like dancing tonight.
[Jack laughing]

My jaw drops, holy shit. "We're gunna win battle of the bands." I say, with my mouth hanging open. That was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyyyy, so i know i havent updated in foREVer! I'm sorry! and the lyrics in this song are NOT mine. I don't own them, they're the lyrics to All Time Low's new single off their album coming out in june, Dirty Work. you can listen to the song down there *points down*



and there might be more than six chapter, but no more than ten. just wanted to tell you guys, so comment and tell me what you think!!!!!!