Who Are You To Tell Me I Would Smuggle A Bomb On The Plane?

Hotel Room

The band of four dragged themselves up to their third floor hotel room. There were three boys and one girl. The order they were in; James in the lead, Hayden following in a close second then came, Zeke and Jimmy.

The group dragged themselves up to their rooms all of them falling into the closest bed. Hayden kicked off her shoes and crawled into bed with James. Jimmy took the other bed and Zeke the other bed. Everyone sleep soundly until the next morining.

The sun beat down on Haydens face. The windows were left open the night before. Hayden reluctantly opened her eyes to the sun. Hayden looked over towards the alarm clock on the bedside table. "12 o'clock!" Hayden muttered. "I haven't slept this late in awhile." she said. She got up from the bed and walked to the small kitchenette in the hotel room. It was empty except for the few drinks compliments of the hotel.

Hayden grabbed a orange soda and went to the bathroom. She dragged her suitcase behind her. The bathroom was sparkly clean and had soft, white, linen towels lined up on the towl rack with the hotels crest in the right corner. Hayden grabbed one of the biggest ones and threw it on the floor near the bathtub. She turned the water on and hopped in.

The bathroom mirror was fogged up when Hayden got out of the shower. Condenstation blocked out her reflection. The towels were plush againest Haydens skin as she wrapped it around her upper chest. She dumped the contants of her suitcase out on the floor. She grabbed the first things she saw; a pair of James boxers, an orange bra, one of James t-shirts, and a pair of dark hued skinny jeans.

She threw on the things hastitly. Throwing the used towel into the corner and then pushing her dumped contents of her suitcase to the one of the corners of the bathroom. She walked outside to the main room of the hotel. She called up room service and ordered a buffet of food. When it arrived Hayden rushed to the doors making sure the knocking did not wake up the boys.

She thanked the waiter and gave him a small tip. They weren't made of money! She took the cart and pushed it into the main part again. Its the only room with a couch and TV. She dug into the first thing. Hayden felt the cushion next to her sink in the a hand reach for the food. She didn't bother to look who it was. It didn't matter it could only be one of the three boys. "Hey, good afternoon sleeping beauty." Hayden said with a full mouth. "Yesh." Zeke, Hayden identified him.

"Hungry?" she asked. "Hellz yea." he replied digging into more of the food. One after the other the others woke up. "Good afternoon." James sat down next to Hayden then kissed her cheek. "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." she said. James snorted then dug in like the other boys. "Hmm well I'm full." Hayden stood up and walked over to the bed. She sat there while the boys finished stuffing their faces.

"So what are we doing today?" they asked. "Well, I have to get more hair dye from Hot Topic if I plan on looking presentable." Hayden grabbed at her wet almost plain looking hair. "Alright. We have the whole summer to do whatever we want!" Jimmy cheered. "Yea!" We all put in. Hayden waited while the boys got dressed.

"Everyone ready?"

"Yep."

"Alright lets head out troops!"