Who Are You To Tell Me I Would Smuggle A Bomb On The Plane?

Olive Topped Pizza and a Phone Call

In the driveway in front of the house sat a blue Mustang with two white stripes going across the top, and about 3 other Mercedes.

"Hey you see that Mustang over there?" My dad pointed to the Mustang.

"Yeah," I said blankly.

"Well do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes," was my reply.

"Well you can have it."

He killed the engine and got out of the car.

I smiled was wide as I got out to examined my car. My dad called my name then sent the keys soaring through the air.

"Thanks." Was my only reply.

I lifted up the hood of the car examining the engine and such. I found the engine was good and would last awhile.

"Hey, there will be time to play with your car later its time to get you settled into your room!" My father bellowed.

"Alright!" I slowly tore my eyes away from the car.

I began to get excited and ran into the house.

"Hayd, your room is up the steps on the fourth floor you have the attic to yourself! I'll let you explore the house after you get settled in!" He called up to me as I tore up the steps many bags in hand.

"Thanks Dad!!" I yelled down to him.

I raced up the steps a found my room. I had the whole floor to myself. The walls were a navy blue with the sticky glow in the dark plastic moons and stars stuck all over the wall. The bed was a classic four poster. It was a beautiful dark cherry wood color. The bed spread was a very dark navy matching the walls. The pillows were both navy and black the silk sheets were black.

I found that there were two doors that lead off to other rooms. I opened them both carefully. One was an awesome bathroom. A huge bath and a shower. It was all black and navy with stars and moons placed randomly throughout the room. The other door was a huge walk in closet that was about 3/4 the size of my bedroom at my mother's house.

The closet was completely empty but I did not feel like unpacking yet so I just left my clothes where they were. I went down to the third floor where there was a media room. There was every kind of video game and video game system. Everything from Game Cube and the new Wii. The walls were covered with DVDs and games. The TV was huge and there was a few black leather couches placed in front of the TV.

I was so going to love this place!

"Hey! Hayd what do you want for dinner?!" My dad called up the steps.

"I don't care pizza, Chinese I don't care!!" I called back.

"Okay pizza it is!" He called back.

I shrugged and headed down the steps. Looking through the open doors as I headed down. Not seeing much but extra bedrooms and a library. I counted about 10 bathrooms as I walked down the steps.

>>>

The pizza came and was delicious!! I found out something new about myself. I loved olive topped pizza. I walked up to my room when I was finished dinner. I was tired from the extremely long flight and didn't feel like doing anything. I grabbed my cell phone from my bag and it rang as soon as I did. I looked at the caller ID and found it was a number I didn't recognize. I was about to put it down when I remembered I gave Jimmy my number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," he replied.

"What’s up?" I asked him.

"You told me to call you remember?" He said.

"Oh yea, so I'm starting school at Stockwell park on Monday, you go there?" I questioned.

"Yea," he replied.

"Awesome!" I cheered.

He laughed into the receiver.

"So you want to do anything tomorrow?" he questioned.

"Sure!!" I practically shouted.

"Okay well then it’s settled, meet me at the London Eye at 10 o'clock tomorrow. Okay?" he said into the phone.

"Okay I'll be there."

I went to go retrieve my lap top.

"Don't be late," he said then hung up.

I placed my black lap top on the desk that sat lonely in the corner. I pressed the power button and waited for it to connect to the internet. While it connected I undid the ties on my bags and threw them across the room. An easy way to get everything unpacked. I wasn't going to put it away tonight but I needed to find out what I had packed. I sat back down and the internet was finally connected. I searched the web mindlessly not finding anything worth looking at and no one on AIM worth talking to, so I just shut down the computer.

I rummaged through the clothes thrown across the room. Finding a pair of boys’ boxer shorts and a black tank top. Slipping them on I went to go check out the media room. I found my favorite movie and popped it into the DVD player. I found a blanket and pulled it over myself as I got comfy on the couch. I only saw a few minutes before I blacked out on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you like the story!