He's Dripping Blood From Real Fangs?

He's Dripping Blood From Real Fangs? Chp 30

He's dripping blood from real fangs?
Chp 30

"NO! I finally accepted that you don't feel the same way about me so I'm over it…" he said smiling. I nodded and sighed wishing it could be different but knowing it couldn’t for I love only one person and that person is Aidan.

"Anyways here is what is to happen in the future…"

A WEEK LATER

I was now eating breakfast on the plane that was to return back to our house. I was sitting next to Aidan and Casey whom were both asleep. After the incident and funeral of Matt we looked for Glen whenever we had time to but we couldn't find him; he left no trace just like the last time.

I remembered the dream I had and what he had told me would happen; I just couldn't believe it. I didn't tell the other about it considering the fact that he said not to because it would just be too difficult on them.

I really did miss him though after all he was one of my friends; Aidan was helping me get threw Matt's death as so was everyone else.

I don't know what happened while I was having that dream but by the time I woke up I was in the hotel room we were staying at and I had a wash cloth on my forehead. Aidan was pretty much breathing down my neck as he lay down next to me.

I smiled remembering that day about a week ago. I had just woken up and I felt Aidan on my shoulder with his hot breath on my neck. He felt me stir and soon his face was only centimeters away from mine. His eyes were wide with excitement and he screamed for everyone else to come. This left me nearly deaf considering how close he was.

Then I got up instead and everything got back to normal besides the fact that we were missing one member and all the girls were crying while the guys tried to cheer us up.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Here I was sitting down in the garden on a small bench right in front of the fountain and some sunflowers. I inhaled the sweet honeysuckle scent and let the breeze blow my hair around.

Looking up at the clear blue sky I watched a few seagulls fly by squawking happily it got me thinking about what has happened the last few months. I was now engaged to Aidan and Violet had gotten married with Jacob. Casey was pregnant with Manors child. Viola was on her honeymoon with Alex and everything was pretty much great. We even hired a painter to paint a picture of Matt and guess who that painter was….VICKIE. We ended up putting the painting above the TV considering he LOVED to watch it.

Well we now talk to Vickie a few times and sometimes go out to parties with her considering that she is in a band. I found out she's our guardian angel, the whole groups that is.

My parents came back from their vacation and found out I wasn't home and sent a search party causing the police to come to our house and dragging me out after yelling and screaming that I wasn't kidnapped.

They ended up believing me and letting me live here but they still visit and call; they especially love Aidan and think of him as a son. So they were really happy when we got engaged.

Then they found out that I knew about the fact that I was an angel. So they gave me this whole lecture of how they didn’t want to tell me for my own sake and blah blah blah. I was glad they weren't mad when I told them I was a hybrid of many different things. If it wasn't for Jacob who told them I was the person in the myth they probably would've killed me.

Aidan and I have gotten really close which is the reason why I was waiting outside here in the garden for him. I had to tell him something important. Here's a hint…it's inside my belly!

I was too much in thought on how I was going to tell Aidan that I didn't hear the sound of footsteps behind me or the leaves rustling. By the time I noticed it was too late I turned around only to come face to face with the murderer of Matt.

I was about to transform but instead I was pinned to the fountain with the same attack as the last time we met. Wait…what he was supposed to be dead… the poison I used is deadly and all it has to do it touch your skin and your dead. What the hell is going on? How could he survive that?

"HA! I know what your thinking…how could I survive the oh so famous poison of yours? Well I should just kill you without explaining it, but I want to gloat so I'll explain first. Well when you grazed me with that poison yes it was spreading but since you only got my arm right after I disappeared from our fight…I cut of my arm so it didn't get to spread…however I grew a new arm and now I'm back to normal.." he smirked cockily and grinned evilly at me. "And so now here I am FINALLY to kill you"

I tried to breath but couldn't considering the water from the fountain that was running down me. If I tried to take a deep breath I would inhale water threw my nose and the pain was too unbearable. I struggled to breath and would get about 80% of water in me and only 20% of air. Who knew fountains were dangerous.

I heard a familiar voice screaming out my name and shot my eyes open only to let them be filled with water. Threw the blurry vision and water I could see a worried and angry Aidan who was running towards me barely just making it to the garden. OH NO I did not want something like what happened to Matt happen again!

I inhaled all the air I could and managed to put up a barrier around Glen and I; letting no one enter. I wasn't about to let anyone get hurt besides Glen. I was starting to recognize everything that was happening and remembered my dream. So this day has finally come…

I saw Aidan who was trying to get inside the barrier but couldn't his face held nothing but worry as his eyes met up with mine. I could sense the anger in his eyes as he banged and used his powers against the barrier. Soon everyone was outside and they were all trying to get in although it wasn't working.

I turned to look at Glen who was running at me with an inhuman speed he had a kunai in his hand and jabbed it directly into my leg making sure to twist it before taking it out. I screamed out in pain and heard Aidan yell some cuss words at the top of his lungs.

My vision started to blur already and it wasn't the water. After about five seconds he stabbed me again in the other leg. This time however I didn't scream out in pain my vision started to turn black … just like the last time. I could feel my body start to go limp and new it was time to use my power that Matt taught me.

"SELLLFFFOOO EXXXXPLLOOOODIIIITTTOOO!" I screamed out and felt my body go limp. Everything turned black and I felt a burning sensation in my mouth, but I knew that I had finally killed Glen when I saw red in the center of all the darkness.

AIDAN'S POV

As I ran outside I screamed for everyone to come outside. There on the fountain practically drowning to death was my fiancé. I ran faster only to hit a barrier. "WHAT THE HELL… STAR LET THIS BARRIER DOWN NOW!" she looked at me with sorrow but didn't let it down.

"YOU STUPID FUCKER IF YOU HURT HER IN ANYWAY I WILL KILL YOUR STUPID BITCH ASS!" I screamed out more profanities as the others came outside and tried to help me take down the barrier but it seemed that no matter how hard we tried it wouldn’t even weaken.

I heard Star scream out in pain and shot my head in her direction only to see Glen twisting his kunai and taking it out of her leg. "YOU BITCH YOU'LL BE SORRY DON’T FUCKEN TOUCH HER!"

He stabbed her again in the other leg causing me to lose my temper. I banged and used all my power to try and bring down the barrier until I noticed how weak she was looking I could tell she was about to lose consciousness since her head kept falling.

Out of no where she screams at the top of her lungs "SEEELLLFFFOOO EXXXPLLLOODDIITTTOO!" and then her eyes roll into the back of her head and a blinding white light comes out of her mouth and soon the whole inside of the barrier is covered with the light. The light is too blinding that I have to cover my eyes.

"You can look now" says a voice behind me. I don't even look behind me to know that it is Violet. I open my eyes and see dust on the spot where I had last seen Glen. Star was still strapped to the fountain only she was unconscious. It’s a miracle the fountain made it threw that horrific sight.

I ran over to her and cut the strings with my kunai catching her and laying her down on the ground. "Star wake up!" I hit her face a couple of times until her eyes fluttered open.

STAR POV

I felt someone slapping my face a little and fluttered my eyes open. "What happened…well I know what happened since it was kind of like an out of body experience. I could see what I was doing it was weird." I asked, I tried to get up but the pain in my legs caused me to fall right back down on Aidan's arms.

"Hey guys we have to get her to a hospital her legs are bleeding badly" he said and picked me up running full speed to the hospital. He ran the whole way and was their in about five minutes with everyone close behind.

I was now in the hospital room with bandages around my wounds. "Nurse… how is my baby?" I asked her with worry in my voice. She turned to me sternly and smiled "Your baby is fine mam!" with that said she walked out and in came Aidan.

I looked at him curious "I guess you heard?" I asked. He nodded excitedly and ran over to me putting his hand on my lower stomach.

"Is it true?" he asked and cocked his head to the side. Aww he was so cute. I shook my head up and down.

"Yes you're going to be a father!" I practically screamed. I was shushed by the other patients in the room and quieted down. I got up and sat in the wheelchair that was next to the bed. Aidan got behind it and started pushing it happily.

He gave me a passionate kiss before putting me in the car and practically jumped in the driver's seat. He obviously told everyone else since they were outside of their car jumping around and yelling congratulations to me.

We got to the street where the house was but instead of turning on it Aidan drove on. "Where are we going?" I asked confused. He smirked and kept driving without answering me.

After about twenty minutes of driving he parked the car and turned it off getting out of the car and opening my door. He pulled me out and carried me bridal style. In front of us was the beach. I could hear the waves crashing on the sand and hear the seagulls flapping around above us.

He set me down gently on the sand and sat down next to me.

"I love you so much Star." I could feel his gaze on me and turned my head to look at him. "I love you too Aidan" I replied.

He leaned in to kiss me passionately and I kissed back with just as much passion. I laid my head on his shoulder as I looked out into the ocean I watched at the waves collapsed on one another a small movement caught my eye in threw the corner of my eye and I looked over there was Vickie surfing along the waves waving at me before falling into the ocean laughing. With just that I knew that everything was going to get better, I just knew it.

We both held each other and looked out into the beautiful sunset looking forward to what the future was going to bring.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY ...HOW SWEET..THE ENDz!